KICKASS>:)

The Hottie and the Nottie

Myungsoo's POV~~

I heard her starting to snore softly, her head on my chest as she drifted off to dreamland. I was really worried when I saw her on the floor,  unconscious; I though that something had happened . I played with her hair for a little while then I fell asleep

 

Your POV~~

"I 'll go ahead, bye. " I kissed his cheek and went to my class. The teacher came in and started the boring lecture.

 

>>>>>>>>>fast forward: after school

Your POV~~

I was the last one to walk out the door since I took my time to fix my stuff.  I never thought I'd regret it. Because the moment I stepped outside the room somebody grabbed me by my shoulders then everything went black.

 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Your POV~~

"You finally succeeded in kidnapping her." Some familiar y voice said. "Here. Take it and don’t dare tell anyone a word." I tried moving, only to realize that I was tied to the chair. I looked around, it was a warehouse of some sort. The turned to me. " Well, look who's awake." She says and struts towards me like a predator. I looked away, but she used her hand to make my head turn towards her. "Aww, is the wittle pwincess scaywed?" she says batting her eyelashes. I spat at her. "No way in hell bi-"  Slap.

 

"You better shut it princess. I'm trying to be nice here and this is what I get." she shook her head.

"Yeah, sure. If you call kidnapping me nice. Then, tying me up on a chair in a ware house, is realllyyyy kind of you to do so." I sarcastically said.

 

"Why you little---" she says lurching towards me. I extended my foot out then kicked her shin. "YOU LITTLE --" she says and slaps me hard across the face. "Untie me ad I'll show you a real fight."

"What do you think of me? Dumb?"

"Well, yeah." I blinked, acting innocent.

"You little !" She screeched then lunched towards me I dodge it. I continued dodging her, while trying to untie myself. After a lot of dodging, I finally untied myself. Her eyes widened, jaw dropped, "How the fu---" I punched her square in the face. She stumbled backwards and fell flat on her . That’s when I made a run for it.