Won't You Come back to me?

The Hottie and the Nottie

(Brian McKnight-Anytime)

I can't remember why we fell apart

From something that was so meant to be, yeah

Forever was the promise in our hearts

Now, more and more I wonder where you are

I want nothing else but to be in your arms right now...

Do I ever cross your mind, anytime

Do you ever wake up reaching out for me

Do I ever cross your mind anytime

I miss you

Do you miss me too, ~~~~~~

Still have your picture in a frame

Hear your footsteps down the hall

I swear I hear your voice, driving me insane

How I wish that you would call

To say

Waking up, reaching out to you, just to remember we are over is driving me insane..

 

I miss you

I miss you

 

I miss you ~~~~

 

Author's POV

 

Myungsoo is now crying, his voice cracking, the way he strummed that guitar was getting intense.

Channeling all his frustration to the poor instrument.

 

(No more) loneliness and heartache

(No more) crying myself to sleep

(Don't want no more) wondering about tomorrow

Won't you come back to me

 snap! The string, rather strings snapped all at once because of the intensity. His fingers now covered with blood but he could care less about it, he kept crying. He doesn’t mind what state he was in….He just wanted to be in her arms.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEXT DAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

 

Myungsoo almost leaped from step to step , excited to get to his next class. He went to school today just to be able to see her. This was the only class they have together, and he cant wait to see her again.

He entered the room, stopping to scan the crowd. He saw ~~~~~ in her usual seat beside the window.

 

He made a mad dash towards it and sits right next to her.

 

Myungsoo's POV~~

Oh, how I missed my angel

 

You can't call her your angel anymore

 

SHUT UP!

 

"Hey…" I awkwardly started. She turned to me with an annoyed face, "What right do you think you have to sit there?"

 

I sat speechless. I looked down and whispered, "I just miss you so much….."

 

Your POV~~

I heard a person running towards the seat beside me. I glanced at the corner of my eye to see Myungsoo. He aged a lot in 2 days. There were big dark bags under his eyes. His eyes shrank, and they were still reddish. It seemed like he cried a lot..

 

"Hey…" He awkwardly stated. I put on an annoyed face and snapped, "What right do you think you have to sit there?"

 

He looked down, "I just miss you so much….." he said. I could hear the sorrow behind those words. The loneliness…Myungsoo….

 

"Can we get back together?" He said softly, eyes still locked on the floor. "I mean, can you overlook my mistakes and take me back? I miss you….."

 

"No." I firmly stated.

 

I saw him nod disappointedly. "Can I have atleast one last hug and kiss?" I could hear hope in his voice.

 

"No."

 

"Please…If you want me to, I'll leave you alone after one last kiss and hug…" he trailed off.

 

"No."

 

Then he said in a softer voice, I think I wasn't supposed to hear it, "I wish I could have died in your arms the last time we're together….so that I wouldn't have to wake up without you today…"