It's Just Not The Same Without You

The Hottie and the Nottie

Myungsoo's POV~~

Life without ~~~~~ had been boring…..lonely…. I miss her so much that each morning I wake up, I reach out  for her…. Just to remember that we aren't together anymore… it has just been a week…but it felt like years…I miss her smile, her hugs, her kisses, her 'I love you' s…everything…

 

Every night since that breakup…I cry myself to sleep, wishing she'd be right beside me when I wake up… wishing that everything was all just a nightmare… wishing that this was just a prank…hoping that she won't find another guy…..I get scared when a guy would talk to her…I get jealous, I'd want to be the guy at some point…. And then I get scared…I get scared that I might lose her forever…. That she would have a better guy than me…

 

Everything happened in a blink of an eye. One moment, I was living the perfect life  the next moment, I felt as if my whole world came crumbling down…She left me… ~~~~~ left me….

 

I swear I'd do anything to get her back… I'd do anything ANYTHING. Just to have her back…..I want her back soooo bad…. Why did she have to walk out of my life like that?

 

Your POV~~

I miss Myungsoo….Why did I even break up with him?? Oh yeah, that’s right, I wasn’t good enough. I was just a plain jane. While Myungsoo, he was perfect….he deserved someone better… someone jus as perfect as him…  Was this for the best? Was breaking up with him really for his good? Did breaking up with him did him any good? I'm sure as hell it didn’t do any good to me…. Is he happy right now?

Is he looking for someone as perfect as him? How long will it take for him to replace me…

 

If only  I could turn back time…. I wouldn’t have broken up with him….it might be selfish of me, but I love him…

 

But did he really love you?