When??!(1)

The Hottie and the Nottie

Your POV~~

 

"I don’t really now what he sees in her…I am so much prettier than her."

"What kind of dark magic did she do to Oppa??"

"She's so uglyyyy…ewww"

 

I sighed and just tried to not let their words get to me. I felt Myungsoo squeeze my hand.

 

I looked up, "Yeah?"

 

"Don’t mind them, alright?" He said and gently tuck a lose strand of hair behind my ear, making me blush.

 

"Yeah." I mumbled. I'll try

 

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

 

LUNCH~~

 

"NOOOOO!!! THAT'S MINE!!!!!" Sungjong whined.

"BLEHHHH!!!" Sungyeol stuck his tongue out.

 

"Here Sungjong you can have mine." You chuckled as you handed him your bacon sandwich.

 

"YAYY NOONA!!!! I LOVE YOUUUU~~~~" He declared and was about to hug you but was stopped by Myungsoo's grip on his shirt.

 

"Keep your love to yourself! She's mine." He growled and shoved Sungjong back to his seat.

 

"HYUNGGG~~~~~~" He whined.

 

Myungsoo just ignored him and sat beside you. Not before giving you a peck on the lips, of course.

 

"Hey babe." He sighed and nestled his head on your shoulder.

 

"Heya." You greeted and patted his cheek with your hand.

 

"L, I don’t really know why you went for a girl like her. she's soooo plain." One dude commented.