Daddy's Man for his Princess

YOU'RE A DADDY'S GIRL?! (Sequel of Never Dance Infront Of A Frustrated Guy EVER Again)

"Myungsoo???" Jaeya opened Myungsoo's door slowly, making sure she won't make any noises.

She popped her head inside and saw her beloved boyfriend still sleeping. Well of course since Jaeya woke up early around 4 am and

Myungsoo slept so late after being interview by her father all night. Jaeya looked down at her feet before walking in and locked the door to make sure

no one can interupt her. She walk to Myungsoo's side and sat at his bed. 

Jaeya stared at Myungsoo's face deeply. Her eyes were filled with love as she never thought this guy brought her down to the core of love.

He's just so sweet. He's sweet inside. He's just a sweet person eventhough they went to a very ridiculous kind of ual act but after then

at least he proved that he will really take care of her after being threatened by her bestfriend.

Jaeya smiled and started combing his hair with her soft hands. "What did you do to make me feel this way?" She smiled more as she stare at his face.

She continued staring at his face for a while while playing with his hair then his hand and ended up playing with his face. *He sure is adorable while sleeping* 

Jaeya thought as she giggled softly while her finger was playing with his lips when suddenly Myungsoo grab her hand and open his right eye. 

He yawned and kissed her hand, "What are you doing here? Playing with my face?" Myungsoo smiled and pulled her into a hug.

"I don't know but I missed you." Jaeya responded and hugged him back. 

"You look awfully tired. What happened last night?" Jaeya eyed the bags under his eye.

"Your dad entered my room last night and started asking me question when I just came out of the bathroom and only wearing boxers." Myungsoo replied.

Jaeya's eyes twitched, *Dad did that? Was his questions yesterday enough?*

Myungsoo kissed her forehead, "You don't have to worry. He said okay... Fine." Actually Myungsoo lied.

Last night was terrible. Those questions were very detailed that he have to answer it very detailed also. 

"Liar." Jaeya frowned while looking at Myungsoo who was zoned out and thinking deeply. "Why? It was alright. You don't have to worry." Myungsoo reassured but  to Jaeya, it was impossible to be okay.

She then flicked his forehead, "Damn my dad for making that to you. Shut up, it's impossible to be okay when most of the guys he interviewed had a trauma after."

Myungsoo blinked, "...guys?" Jaeya nodded and kissed his cheeks. 

"Yah don't worry, they were all bunch of fanboys of mine in highschool... Daddy didn't like them because they ended up walking out of the house crying." Myungsoo only nodded.

"Good thing you survived... Daddy even calls them crybabies. It's true but I don't like it when my dad decides for me when it comes to my personal love life. I hate it. So much that's why this time I'm not holding back."

Myungsoo stop. *Holding back?* He look at her eyes before closing it and rest his face on her shoulder.

"What do you mean holding back?" He whispered. Eventhough it sounded y, he was worried that maybe Jaeya had a boyfriend who was turned down by her father.

"Oh... I have a crush when I was in sixth grade and one day I woke up and saw him at out door being turned down by my father harshly while holding his so called gun of hell."

Jaeya smiled, "Don't worry. My dad can't just drag you down when he knows I love you." Jaeya blushed with her words. Now she knows what is the feeling of falling in love and getting catched by that person. It was mixed with fun and full of sweetness like you can't let your boyfriend's feelings down. He must stay happy by your side like your world will somehow fall out of the solar system once you feel and see that the person you love is feeling down.

Myungsoo opened his eyes and searched for Jaeya's eyes, "Gumawo... Eventhough I love you more." He pecks her lips after and chuckles. 

"Yah that was unexpected!" Jaeya argued but laugh softly.

"So shall we continue our sleep?" Myungsoo asked and Jaeya nodded.

The sleep was so short when Mr. Yoon barged at the door with his unusual wide smile that the couple find creepy.

"Oh! Jaeya we have a guest!" Mr. Yoon excitedly annouced at his daugther's face before dragging her out completely ignoring Myungsoo.

Myungsoo sighed but followed. He really hates being ignored when many people likes him. 

"What is it this time dad?" Jaeya asked. Her dad didn't responded and continued dragging her.

Mrs. Yoon appeared out of nowhere beside Myungsoo and patted his cheeks. "Don't worry Myungsoo-ah, it's gonna be alright."

"What do you mean?" Myungsoo asked while his hands were on his pockets. Mrs. Yoon leaned in and whispered,

"Well, my husband invited the guy he- Omo there he is!" Mrs. Yoon pointed at the person walking inside and sat infront of Mr. Yoon after bowing and smiled at Jaeya.

Myungsoo, on the other hand felt like this isn't right. 

"Mr. Yoon good morning and also Jaeya." Lay greeted in chinese. 

Jaeya frowned and just nodded. *Why the heck this unicorn face?*

"Oh Yixing ah, it is a pleasure for you to visit after your flight from China. Well as you can see Jaeya wants to see you." Mr. Yoon lied.

Jaeya's eyes widened. *ME?! I WANT TO SEE THIS JERK?! PFFT. PLEASE I HAVE THE MOST SWEETEST GUY IN THE WORLD UNLIKE THIS BITTER FOR NO GOOD GUY.*

Lay smiled, "Really? Well I kinda wanted to see you too." He awkwardly said. Jaeya scoffed, *Keep acting face. Aish where is Myungsoo oppa when I need him?*

Lay, with the innocent face was actually a bully to Jaeya when they were young. Almost everyday, Lay tried to throw different kinds of things at her, making her cry.

Jaeya stood up and turned her back ready to go but her dad stopped her. "Where do you think you're going?"

Jaeya ignored what her demanding father asked and called Myungsoo, "Myungsoo oppa! Come meet my so called friend here!" Lay frowned at her sentence. 

Myungsoo in and Jaeya encircled her arm Myungsoo's waist and smiled at Lay, "Oh Myungsoo oppa meet Lay, Lay meet my boyfriend Myungsoo." Jaeya beamed making Lay's jaw dropped, including Mr. Yoon's.

"Oh hi I'm Lay and you are L of Infinite right?" Lay greeted and reached for his hand and shook it.

"Yeah. I'm Kim Myungsoo, you can call me L" Myungsoo said.

*L for Loser* Lay thought as he secretely smirk.

"Can we have some coffee?" Mr. Yoon suggested making the three of them sit back followed by Mrs. Yoon who came with a tray full of 5 cups of coffee.

Wow. What a morning.

"So Lay how's music industry? I bet you look cooler while playing guitar ey?" Mr. Yoon chuckled and glanced at Myungsoo.

"Good. My band mates are also good." Lay nodded as he sip his coffee before puting it back at the table.

Jaeya eyed them, *You two are obviously trying to take my Myungsoo down in my eyes and I won't let that.*

"Well, Myungsoo oppa is quite good with guitar also. I heard him playing a guitar and he looks perfectly like a PRINCE." Jaeya proudly said making Myungsoo blush.

"Not really but I can say I can really play one..." Myungsoo said trying to take the level of praise a little bit down since Mr. Yoon and Lay started glaring at him.

"Nonsense! You are good. I saw you on tv with your hyung playing piano." Mrs. Yoon smiled and did a little fighting cheer with her hand and glare a little to Lay without him noticing.

"Well, Lay's quite good in piano also. Hey you two can do a duet Jaeya. You can do ballet while Lay plays piano." Mr. Yoon shot back.

Myungsoo's eyes fell and Jaeya noticed it. Myungsoo probably knows that her father wants Lay for her. Well she can't let that happen!

"No thanks. I don't think Lay will do that since he's really not that kind of person to do something 'angelic'" Jaeya raised an eyebrow to Lay before turning her attention to Myungsoo.

"Hey let's go. I want to tour you around somehow. There's a lake nearby we can go visit!" Jaeya said and drag him away.

*But I want Lay for you. He'll be a better man than that guy who seriously bluntly answered my questions last night! Arghhhhh!* Mr. Yoom frowned.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woooohhhhh.... .Wahhhh guys! I missed writing a chapter in this fic so much! I finally remembered what will happen next so sorry really! 

Well just a few chapters and this fic will end soon~ Sorry Lay! I guess you're a bad guy here.... but only in this chapter ahahahaha lol. Sorry for my grammar.... I'm so sleepy now so yeah :)