Keeping it to theirselves

YOU'RE A DADDY'S GIRL?! (Sequel of Never Dance Infront Of A Frustrated Guy EVER Again)

"BWO?!" *What? So if she's not there............... I'm probably.......dead.*

Mr. Yoon turned around together with you since you are clinging on his arms.

Mrs. Yoon chuckled, "Nothing honey. Don't worry~!" she patted Myungsoo's shoulder.

Still, Mr. Yoon narrowed his eyes on Myungsoo. Jaeya noticed it and frowned, "Daddy, you don't like him?"

Your dad can't answer it. Well, he doesn't know why either because all he cares is your happiness.

You shake his arms, "Appa, he's not bad... He's actually.....................perfect." You glanced at Myungsoo when you said the last part and waved at him.

Myungsoo waved back but he still have this uneasy feeling and he doen't know why. He sighed, "Mrs. Yoon-" 

"Oh please, Myungsoo just call me mom." She laughs. 

*She sure is a happy person...* Myungsoo thought.

Mrs. Yoon leaned in, "Or if you want to, you can call me mother-in-law. Better.... Yeahh better." She nodded at herself.

Myungsoo blushed, "Arasso, ommonim." He bowed.

They arrived at the living room and sat down except for one and it's Myungsoo.

Mr. Yoon casually sat down and Jaeya followed and looked at him dreamily. "AHEM...!" Mr. Yoon 'loudly' cleared his throat to stop

Jaeya from looking charmingly at Myungsoo who gulped and could only gulp as response. 

Mrs. Yoon patted the space next to her and said, "Myungsoo, you can sit here." Myungsoo shyly smiled, bowed and sat next to her after.

/A moment of silence/

*Well this is boring...* Jaeya yawned at herself and look at Myungsoo again. She just can't stop looking at her boyfriend's perfect face.

"So............" Mr. Yoon started as he tap his fingers on the table narrowing his eyes on Myungsoo.

"What is your name again?" He asked.

"I am Kim Myungsoo...." 

Mr. Yoon nodded, "How did you meet my daughter...huh?" 

Jaeya's eyes widened. Myungsoo can't tell her dad how did they meet because dancing in parties like those is one of her secret. Together with her bestfriend. 

Her dad only knows that she's a ballet teacher. That's all since she still doesn't want to study medicine.

Also... Myungsoo will die as soon as posible when he knew that they had did that already after hours of meeting. He just can't tell that to him or they both will die.

*What to do? Wahhhh I'm dead.*

Myungsoo on the other side was thinking the same thing. He can't tell what happened to them. He knew that his life will end as soon as posible.

*Must think....Think think think think think.... Oh mighty heavens....please oh please....Let me pass this time huh?* Mr. Yoon observed Myungsoo and looked at his hands shaking a bit.

He smirked and frowned.

"I'm waiting Kim.Myungsoo." He warned.

"Appa," Jaeya joined in.

"Yes sweetie?" Mr. Yoon smiled.

"Actually dad, we met in this cafe and......" Jaeya glanced at Myungsoo giving him a look.

*Play with me.....* Jaeya thought and went back looking at his dad.

"I-"

"I accidentally spilled my friend's coffee on her clothes so..-"

"YOU WHAT?!" Mr. Yoon yelled in outrage. Myungsoo flinched at his voice.

"Honey, it was an accident. Calm down okay?" Mrs. Yoon smiled.

"What if our daughter got hurt?! You!" He pointed at the poor Myungsoo, "You better not do it again or I swear I will skin you alive!" 

"APPA! IT'S NOTHING!" Jaeya yelled also. Mr. Yoon was taken aback on what he heard.

Dropping his voice he sighed, "Fine...So what happened?" 

"He helped me dad and there we started get close because he was a real gentleman and a SWEET GUY." Jaeya laughed at herself.

Myungsoo just blushed and shocked when someone took his hands. "Okay majority wins, I want you Kim Myungsoo together with my army." 

Myungsoo bowed. "A-a-army?" 

Mr. Yoon, "You're still no match with my army..." He ambitiously laughed at himself.

"Wait dad what do you mean?" Jaeya stood up and stand next to Myungsoo. She crossed her arms.

"Your dad wants someone for you Jaeya....." Mrs. Yoon sadly said.

----------------------------------------------------

"Gwenchana?" Myungsoo asked carressing her shoulder.

"My dad is a crazy old man..." Jaeya mumbled.

"What?"

"Oh nothing...." Jaeya rise up and held his hands.

"About earlier........ You don't have to worry. Even if my dad doesn't want you for me... I promise you with all my heart,

you'll be my only one okay?" Myungsoo felt touched and complete once again after hearing those words from .

He pulled her closed to his as they sit beside an oak tree at the garden. "Although I really feel like your dad hates me, I will do whatever it takes to 

make him like me.... He's choosy you know." Myungsoo muttered the last part while making a face.

Jaeya heard it and pinched his cheeks, "I don't know how you found that easily..." They both laughed.

"Your mom.... She's a happy person....Unlike your dad...."

Jaeya shrugged her shoulders, "Molla Myungsoo, she's really weird. You know, by the end of this week you'll probably think of them as instant weirdos..."

"Even your dad?"

"Uh huh...." Jaeya nodded.

"I still wonder who that guy is....." Jaeya mumbled.

"Whatever... I'll still pick you." She closed her eyes after.

"You better." 

"You jelly?" Jaeya teased.

"worried,,,," 

Jaeya shot up, "Yah, why would I pick an arrange marraige over you dimwit?" She raised an eyebrow and laughed.

"D-did you just called me dimwit?!" Myungsoo shot up also ready to catch her in any minute. 

"Problem?" Jaeya stood up as fast as she could and started running while Myungsoo ran after her.

On the other hand, there goes Mrs. Yoon and Mr. Yoon watching them having fun.

"Honey, your daughter feels happy with him... I can feel it..." Mrs Yoon smiled.

Mr. Yoon frowned, "When was the last time you frowned darling?" 

"You're always happy...." He muttered earning a smack in the head.

"Ouch!" 

"I don't want to have wrinkles like you so shut up.... I love the view..." She rested her head on her husband.

"I still want Mr. Kim's son for her." He walked out then.

"W-whut?!" 

"Mr. Yoon you stupid horrible, freaking dimwit you are dead to me....." Mrs. Yoon cursed and ran after him.

Myungsoo and Jaeya stopped when they heard weird words, yellings inside the house, while maids were rushing over inside.

"Told you...." Jaeya laughed and kissed him on the lips all of the sudden leaving Myungsoo stunned by her action.

"You know, earlier, I just want to grab you because you're irresistable." You slap your face and pinched the bridge of his nose and laugh.

*I was about to do that.....* Myungsoo chuckled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hellow guys! REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING....

I KNOW I KNOW...............I'M KINDA LAZY AND WHEN I'M NOT LAZY

I'M BUSY.... TT^TT

WAHHHHHH WELCOME NEW SUBBIES! 

I MISSED WRITING ABOUT MYUNGGIE... WAHAHA

Until the next chapter you'll find out who that KIM is...He's hot you know just like Myungsoo haha,,,,

Sorry for my grammar...