BOYFRIEND or DIE?!

YOU'RE A DADDY'S GIRL?! (Sequel of Never Dance Infront Of A Frustrated Guy EVER Again)

INFINITE'S DORM

Sungjong came running to Myungsoo and Sungyeol who went home in the same time.

"HYUNGNGIES~~~~~ HYUNGNGIES~~~~~!!!!!!!" Sungjong cassually throw his arms the two and started jumping.

Sungyeol lookes at Sunggyu, "Sunggyu hyung why did you let this kid went out the cage? We should lock him there look at him." Sungjong frowned and smacked Sungyeol's head.

"AM I AN ANIMAL TO YOU?!" Sungjong yelled. Myungsoo nodded earning a slap from the maknae.

"I hate you two! Woohyun hyung let's play!" Sungjong then let go of the two and run to Woohyun which is in his room.

Sungyeol sat at the couch and ruffled his hair. *I should contact Liz later* Sungyeol thought while Myungsoo just stared in space.

*That Jaeya............She's interesting yet scary.....* Myungsoo thought and smiled at himself.

"Ohohohoho, look who's smilling now." Dongwoo teased.

Myungsoo didn't mind it and closed his eyes just when their manager came holding plastic bags filled with vegetables.

"Oh you two finally came..." The manager said and head towards the kitchen.

"Yeah......" Hoya chirped.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Liz.......let go of me! I'm not going to have a baby! I'm telling you!" Jaeya protested while being drag by Liz towards Infinite's Dorm. She was going to click the doorbell when Jaeya stop her.

"I told you, I'm not gonna stop until that L will tell me that you two used a protection!" Liz yelled and a grandma gasped as she heard it.

Jaeya bowed. "Next time don't yell it arasso?" The grandma said and walk inside her door.

"That's embarassing....." Jaeya muttered. Liz take a deep breath and open her bag taking out Jaeya's gun. Jaeya's eyes widened.

"HOW DID YOU GET THAT?!" Jaeya asked.

"Okay.............I'm doing this for you Jaeya.......Since you had a night with the face of Infinite. I should scare him.......He better take care of you...." Liz said gritting her teeth.

Jaeya just gulped.

"Okay.........Act with me and I'll stop arasso?" Liz eyesmiled her Jaeya just nodded.

"You really are scaring me........." Jaeya mumbled.

Liz then hide the gun at her back and clicked the doorbell. The manager went to it and told the boys to don't mind it.

He saw two guys wearing hoodies and pants.

"Yes?" The manager asked.

"Open it." Liz simply said but it's really scary that made their manager open in. Liz imediately barge the door open before the manager could touch the knob.

All the boys gasped.

"Where is L?" Liz asked still hiding her face Jaeya just walked inside and stood behind her bestfriend.

"Why?" Sungyeol asked.

Liz controlled herself from smilling and showed the gun. Infinite gasped together with their manager.

"W-what are you doing?" The manager asked. Liz removed Jaeya's hoodie off her head and Liz then remove her showing there faces to the boys.

"Jaeya?! Liz?!" Woohyun yelled.

"Okay L get up." Liz kicked Myungsoo. Myungsoo stood up and smirked at her.

"What's you'r problem woman?" Myungsoo asked.

"My problem or your problem?" Liz raised the gun up to Myungsoo's neck and all of them gasped. "Liz stopped it!" Jaeya shouted but that didn't stop Liz.

"You better be her boyfriend or I'll kill you...." Liz threatened. All of them just stared at her, "What?"

"You heard me................Be her boyfriend or you'll die?" Liz asked and leaned to his ears.

"Did you two used a or not? Answer me or just in a few seconds you'll be in the hospital, and lifeless...." Liz smirked, She's really serious.....

Jaeya then have no choice and stepped in. "Yah L, what you did to me last night you better give importance if you don't want me to kill you...." Jaeya threatened, again.

Finally Myungsoo gulped as the others stared at them with wide eyes.

"Y-YOU WHAT?!" Infinite gasped.

"Yeah Boyfriend or Die?" Liz chuckled.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oleh~~~~ Hahahahahahaha sorry if it's kinda lame.................I'm out of words today so................. that haha~