No Choice.

YOU'RE A DADDY'S GIRL?! (Sequel of Never Dance Infront Of A Frustrated Guy EVER Again)

Myungsoo stood up raising his hands.

"Wait, so your father will kill me?!"

Jaeya nodded.

"You didn't see my gun Myunggal-"

Myungsoo cleared his throat, "Ehem, Myungsoo."

Jaeya slap her hand on her face and sighed, "Fine, Myungsoo? It's for my protection....so please?" Jaeya asked cutely.

"Aigoo....you're co cute, I'm gonna die~" Myungsoo sang and pulled her into a hug.

"So what now?" Jaeya asked not hugging him back.

"Hug me first." With that, Jaeya throw her arms around his neck and hug him.

"Fine....I have no choice so..... okay." Myungsoo smiled.

"Really? Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you Myunga-Myungsoo!" Jaeya cheered.

"Let's eat, I'm hungry." Myungsoo said and holded her hands.

You two arrived at the closest sweet restaurant and lined up there. While waiting for the others to finish, Jaeya is picking what food to order for "her" Myungsoo who's just watching her, smiling like an idiot.

"I can't choose. Pick one" Jaeya look at Myungsoo and raise an eyebrow when she saw Myungsoo looking at her.

"What?" Myungsoo asked.

"I said choose what you want... Wait, Yah! Why am I the one having a hard time to pick what you want when you're the one who wants to eat?!"

Myungsoo chuckled and look for what he wants. He smirk and point his index finger at Jaeya, looking like nothing is wrong.

Jaeya frowned, "I'm not a food Myungsoo.." But Myungsoo didn't listen and backhug you. Jaeya tried to remove his arms but she give up in the end since he's stronger.

"You're kidding right?"

"No..." Myungsoo kissed her head.

"Argggghhhhh Myungsoo I don't want PDA here so let go." Myungsoo starts to grin then.

"Ooooohhhhh, my Jaeya wants it to be private." Jaeya made a face, "Duh... If you want, you can bring WGM back and invite you Krystal or Jiyeon or both to be you wife."

Myungsoo laughed and hug you tighter. "Yah Myungs-" You didn't continue to yell since you noticed the place is full of ladies and you remember that your boyfriend is hiding his face for you to spend time together while he's still free.

Myungsoo leaned in, "Ooohhh.... my future wife wants it to be private..... She wants it in a room......where it's dark.................."

You heard enough and step on his foot hard enough for him to wince in pain. You two already caught attentions from others so they ended chuckling at you two, especially to Myungsoo.

You blushed when you heard some comments,

"My husbands is like him when we're younger..." One ajhumma said.

"It's cute how he made her step on him like that... I wonder what he said." Another ajhumma said again.

"I wish we're like them when we're young"

"I don't want to kick my husband by that's cute..."

Jaeya look at Myungsoo who's face fell down few seconds ago and still down since you stepped on him. You gigled, *Never thought I fell for you easily...*

He look at Jaeya and frowned, "Happy?"

You nodded.

"Aish... If I could just take off this cap and shades I will do it and let girls around us fangirl about me since it seems like they love me more than SOMEONE THERE who just stepped at my precious foot." Myungsoo pouted.

You pulled him along and laced you fingers on his. He still frowned, your smile faded.

"Fine take it off if you want to. I still have Sunggyu or......uhm.......hmmm.......Hoya? Or........" Jaeya continued saying names, even names of people you don't even know. You continued and continued blabbing to until he gave up and cover your mouth with his hand.

"Okay fine, just not my members and.........that Kris...." You giggled.

"Sure.......idiot." Jaeya whispered the last word.

"Okay, now what do you want?"

"Hmmm.....Oh look there's a milkshake! I want that." He pointed at it and you facepalmed yourself.

"That's the only thing.YOU.WANT?!"

 

-------------------------------------------

 

Myungsoo sat next to you drinking his milkshake and look at the skies.

"I love the weather today..." You sighed. He look at you.

"What's wrong Jaeya?" You look at him and smiled.

"Oh, it's just that......" *I think you're not ready to face the wrath of my so-over-protective daddy*

"What?" He asked again.

"Myungsoo, d-do you uhm l-like me?" Jaeya blushed as she just spat that out. Myungsoo went closer to her and put his arm around her shoulder.

"Of course, eventhough we're not that close yet but yeah. I don't know why but I'm liking you more a day passes by and" He look straight on Jaeya's eyes.

"I think I will have a mental breakdown and heart attack when if I will not see you so I'm happy we're having a date today." He grinned.

Now it's his turn to ask you, "Jaeya, how about you?"

Jaeya gulped as her heart starts to beat fast. She feels like she wants to run all around. "M-me?"

He nodded. Seeing his face, he really wants to know what't the answer.

"I-I......How do I say this?"

As minutes pass by, Myungsoo's face fell down when Jaeya stayed silent. He leaned his back and said, "Action speaks louder than words..." He grinned, again.

"W-what?"

"Ey.......It's okay....I know you like me." Myungsoo mehrong her.

*Damn you... I just want to say it but.....aish. Okay....Take a deep breath and say it.*

"I think........I" You look at him, "Like you.....yeah..." You blushed.

Jaeya saw how his face lighten up when he heard that so you kind of had a little confidence to say it again.

"I like you Kim Myungsoo." He look at you and kissed you in your cheek.

"Thank you Jaeya..."

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter was updated last week but because of the AFF problem... It disappeared just like the two new chapters of my EXO Fic and one chapter of L.joe... =_=

I hate it.....and sorry guys for not updating... :)

^^