Meeting Them

YOU'RE A DADDY'S GIRL?! (Sequel of Never Dance Infront Of A Frustrated Guy EVER Again)

After a week, the two are ready to go to Jaeya's parents house after Infinite persuaded their CEO to let Myungsoo have a vacation for a month. Mr. Woolim allowed him but he's only allowed to have a one week vacation.

-------

"Myungsoo oppa, are you okay?" Jaeya asked while looking at Myungsoo driving with a serious face. 

Myungsoo gulped, "Yes, yes I'm pretty sure I'm fine and that.... and that.... hehe" But no, he's not.

They're actually heading their way to her parents house because they want to meet Myungsoo. 

Jaeya chuckled at his response, "Sure...yeah, you're alright. Aigoo don't worry oppa, they're not that bad." Myungsoo only nodded but the only thing that is currently on his mind is, "What will her dad's reaction to me?".

"Oppa?" Jaeya look at him.

Myungsoo looked at her for a second and focus his eyes again on the road. "Yes sweety?"

"Is something bothering you? You only nodded at me when I told you they're not bad..."

"Jaeya... Do you know what my members told me after you two left our dorm?" Myungsoo asked.

"Wae? What is it?" 

"They said, you two are soooooooo scary." Jaeya pouted.

"Eyy...... Myungsoo oppa just tell them that the gun is fake. No need to worry." 

"Okay.........."

 

After an hour, they finally arrived at they're location. They stop at the gates and waited for someone to open it. 

Myungsoo saw a middle age man running towards them and look at Jaeya.

The man stopped, "Omo, Miss Jaeya..." He bowed and stare at Myungsoo. He gasped.

"Open the gates Yuan." Jaeya ordered.

"Tch-tch-tch-t-"

"Open the gates Yuan please?"

"B-B-But......." He looked at Myungsoo who's eyes were focused on his actions. *I think I'll go out of here, already in a coffin, face ruined and....*

"YUAN!!!!!!!!!" Jaeya yelled losing her patience, she drag her feet out the car and look at the CCTV at the gates.

"DADDY, HE'S HARMLESS SO PLEASE OPEN THE GATES?!" Jaeya raised her voice, adding the effect of her cuteness.

---------------

"Honey, don't you want to hug your daughter?" Mrs. Yoon asked looking at the screen, showing what's happening outside.

Mr. Yoon pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed, "Prepare that...."

"That what?"

"You know....."

Mrs. Yoon face him with her "You're kidding right?" face.

Mr. Yoon looked at her with his puppy eyes as if an old dog begging for freedom. Mrs. Yoon could only slap her face and sighed, "Sometimes, I don't know if you really are my husband or son..." She then walked out with her hands on her waist.

After she left, Mr. Yoon smirked, "Now.... who is this jerk?"

------------------

"Y-------uannnnnnnnn~~~~ Please???" Jaeya whined.

"Miss Jaeya I-" The gates suddenly opened and Jaeya jumped in glee. "Aja aja! Myungsoo oppa! Let's go!" Jaeya ran back inside the car and shouted at Yuan, "YOU OWE ME ONE YUAN SINCE YOU DIDN'T OPENED THE GATES!!!" She smiled then.

"Myungsoo oppa let's go..." Jaeya smiled, "Don't worry, I'm always here for you.... Remember I love you right?" 

Myungsoo's heart started beating faster as he heard that and could only grab her hand and kiss it. "Gumawo..."

They stopped at the main door of the mansion and there they spotted two persons walking out since the door is widely open.

Jaeya squealed and ran outside carrying her bags and Myungsoo also went out and stand by his car, lacing his fingers together praying that he will not die any second from now because he's gonna me the lord of guns.

Jaeya stopped infront of her parents and she can't help but to jump in joy as she really want to run to them especially to her father.

 

"Appa!!!!!!!" Jaeya screamed and throw her bags at Myungsoo and imediatelely jumped at his father's arms.
 
"My baby! How are you?!" Mr. Yoon screamed as he hug his daughter back. Myungsoo then kept quiet.
 
*What Jaeya said is true..............damn He's scary....* Myungsoo thought and gulped.
 
"Appa! Oh right remember our sign?!" Jaeya asked and jumped out her father's arms. Her father nodded and at the same time they jump and put they're both hands beside their heads with a peace sign on it.
 
Myungsoo's eyes widened. *ISN'T THAT WOOHYUN HYUNG'S AEGYO?!* Myungsoo thought.
 
"Me and MY~~~~~~~~~~~ APPA!!!!" Jaeya screamed and they both started bobbing their heads from side to side.
 
"Me and MY~~~~~~~~~~~ AEGI~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AH~!" Her Appa then screamed and at the same time they clap their hands both.
 
"HURRAY YOON!" They jumped in unision.
 
Myungsoo just stared at them dumfounded. *He's not that bad.....* Myungsoo thought but he's still froze at what he just saw. He just saw a middle-aged man dancing like his greasy hyung together with his lovely girlfriend...
 
Jaeya's dad cleared his throat as he saw Myungsoo just standing beside his car with bags scattered all over. Jaeya gasped and chuckled, she turned around and pointed at Myungsoo.
 
"Omo I forgot appa, My boyfriend Kim Myungsoo. Appa he's a singer...." Myungsoo bowed and smiled while Jaeya's father eyes him from head to toe.
 
He then clapped his hands.
 
"Jagiya~~~" He sang. Jaeya's eyes widened. "Omo I forgot omma!" She giggled. Her mom then came out with her hands at her back smiling at them.
 
She walked to beside Jaeya's dad as if she is secretly handing him something. Mrs. Yoon smirked.
 
"Myungsoo, this is my mother. Omma, my boyfriend...." Jaeya smiled at Myungsoo who bowed at her mom and waved. Her mom gasped and held her husband's shoulder. She ran to Myungsoo and cupped his cheeks very hard. She started shaking it.
 
"Really? Is this L in Infinite?" Her mom squealed like a fangirl. Myungsoo nodded and Jaeya run to them to let go of her mom's hard grip on Myungsoo's face.
 
"Mianhae Myungsoo-ah, my mom actually is a music lover so...."
 
"So L you're so good looking in person! Where's Sunggyu? Tsk tsk tsk....I really want to meet that hamstar guy." Mrs. Yoon muttered.
 
L just smiled. Jaeya also.
 
"So.....Myungsoo?" Mr. Yoon butted in and the two ladies step aside.
 
"How did you meet my princess?" Mr. Yoon point out a large gun and pointed it to Myungsoo while glaring at him.
 
"APPA!" Jaeya yelled while Myungsoo gulped.
 
Jaeya run infront of Myungsoo and spread her arms out to cover him. Mr. Yoon laughed and put the gun down, "Just kidding!" 
Mrs. Yoon imediately went to his husband and tries to get the gun away from him but as the whinny(?) husband. She failed.
 
Mrs. Yoon turned around, "Aigoo mianhae, he just likes playing around, come on in!" She drag Myungsoo and wiped his sweat on his forehead.
 
She leaned in and whispered, "Don't worry, he can't kill you when I'm here."
 
Myungsoo's eyes widened, "BWO?!"
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY ONE HUNDRED HEY GUYS!!! WOAH~~~~~~~~~~ SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR ALMOST 2 WEEKS OR 2 WEEKS.... HEHE I'M QUITE BUSY THAT'S WHY SO ALL I CAN DO IS TO READ MY FAVE FANFICS AND YEAH GO BACK TO WHAT I'M DOING...
REALLY SORRY AND FOR THE PAST DAYS I FELT LIKE I LOST MY INSPIRATION FOR THIS FANFIC AND PLANNING TO DELETE THIS BUT...... I LOVE YOU ALL AND LOVE MYUNGSOO SO.... EHEHEHEHE OF COURSE I WILL NOT DELETE THIS LOL
 
OHOHOHOHOHOHOH YEAH~ DID I SOMEHOW TRICKED YOU GUYS? EYYY MR. YOON ACTING CUTE AT HIS WIFE......I FIND THAT ADORABLE... I remember my dad making jokes at my mom so she'll forget his trolliness(?) hehe. But..........too childish so only at this chapter.
 
Sorry for my grammar.....I feel ashamed. I can't believe I'm blanking on this lol...