Just One Little Tiny Problem

YOU'RE A DADDY'S GIRL?! (Sequel of Never Dance Infront Of A Frustrated Guy EVER Again)

"W-wait a second" The manager butted in and looked at Myungsoo.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"You know mister......." Liz made a face and their manager's eyes turned into a scary one looking at his child.

"You mean.........WHAT THE HECK KIM MYUNGSOO HOW COULD YOU?!" Sunggyu yelled completely shocked about it.

"Yeah............so................Why don't we let the two talk.........eh?" Liz raised an eyebrow and keep the guy on her bag again. She went to Jaeya and pushed her to whatever room is. Infinite did the same and lock them both there.

Myungsoo sighed.

"So..........." Jaeya started not looking at him. Myungsoo then smiled and backhugged her.

"Why don't you try to remember Jaeya...............All I know is that you really are my girlfriend now." Myungsoo said. He's not playing around, he's serious.

Jaeya turned and removed his arms around her. "Me your girlfriend? Excuse me Mr. L I just met you yesterday and you drag me to a room."

"You were also into it........" Myungsoo reasoned. Jaeya faceplamed herself as she tried to remember it again. Then sparks just came out of nowhere that made her remember it all. Jaeya gasped.

Myungsoo nodded and hugged her again. "Damn......Please don't dance ever again." Myungsoo whispered. Jaeya pushed her again.

"WHAT?!" Jaeya yelled.

----------------

"Woah!" Sungjong flinched after Jaeya yelled. It's not only him but all of the members. Liz can't take it anymore and stood up.

"He's really dead to me." She was going to get her bag when Hoya suddenly snatched it and ran away. Sunggyu and Woohyun together with Hoya carried her up before she could kick the door. Liz wiggled as she try to let go.

"Yah let go of me!" Liz said and the three obeyed and let go of her making her fall on the floor. "Yah!" Sungyeol went to her and helped her sit.

Liz was already red because of anger and because of that she pulled up her sleeves in a gangstar way and stood up. "You dared to throw me......" Liz whispered. Sungyeol pulled her by her hoodie and make her sit.

"Calm down......" Sungyeol said.

"I'm trying but they just released me like that and it hurts!"

-------------------

Back to the two.

"Why should I stop when I love to dance." Jaeya asked.

"Well......." Myungsoo scratched his nape and akwardly smiled. "It turns me on....." He mumbled.

"What do you mean on?" Jaeya asked.

"You really are innocent..........." Myungsoo muttered.

"Thank you" Jaeya smiled and pushed him off her. Myungsoo raised an eyebrow.

"What?" He asked. Jaey grinned. "I don't know you YET so............." Jaeya stucked her tongue out and ran out of the ran.

Infinite got startled by her actions and started laughing then after seeing Myungsoo's irritated face.

Jaeya looked around. "Where's Liz?" She asked.

"Went out with Sungyeol" Woohyun said.

"Oh................so............everything's okay now?" The manager asked. Jaeya nodded but she raised her hand.

"Just.............one little tiny problem...." Infinite made an O on their mouths and shooked their heads at Myungsoo who's just sitting at the sofa.

"Well gotta go." Jaeya bowed, "Sorry for my friend's gun........" Jaeya then giggled. "Actually that was my gun. Annyeong~ nice meeting you again I-Infinite."

Jaeya bowed one last and head out.

"WHAT?????! HER G-GUN?!" Dongwoo gaped his mouth.

"What's that tiny problem L?" Hoya smirked.

"Knowing each other duh?" Myungsoo frowned and went to his room. Why is he frowning by the way? xD

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating hehe I have classes already TTTT^TTTT

And..........................I'll update my other fanfic tomorrow, I hope you understand................Sorry guys............I want to add chapter right now but.........It's already late and I just finished reading my books well................haha welcome new subscribers and thanks for the comments~ ^^ i'm so happy ^_____^