I'm a Daddy's Girl......Myunggal :P

YOU'RE A DADDY'S GIRL?! (Sequel of Never Dance Infront Of A Frustrated Guy EVER Again)

I'm fine now "humans" Lol hehehe sorry for not updating. I believe I'm a bad student....I have a HELL BIOLOGY QUIZ tomorrow and now......Aigooooo.....

I missed you guys, that's why..... Hahaha

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"KIM MYUNGGAL!!!" Jaeya whined for the hundred time.

All Myungsoo can do is to cover his ears and thinking that they're just the only people in the world.

Well......Jaeya is whinning infront of so many people walking past them.

*Freak.....freak.....freak..... You really want to die.....Aigoo this is for your own good L so you better come with me to my Heaven...*

Jaeya sat down her chair and poke his cheek. Myungsoo ignored her.

*That's it!* Jaeya kicked his chair a little and started frowning.

*No no no no no........We just started our relationship and you want me to die already? Nuh-uh* Myungsoo shook his head and crossed his arms.

Jaeya face her back on his face and pouted, still frowning.

Myungsoo glanced at her, *NO.........Must.Not.Give.In.....Nuh-uh.....No No No No Way!*

"Stupid cranky ugly Kim Myunggal" Jaeya kept muttering words to irritate him. Myungsoo find it cute and at the same time irritating.

"You keep calling me Myunggal......Do I look like a fungus in your face?" Myungsoo asked.

Jaeya turned her body and showed him her angry face...."Angry Bird." Myungsoo teased.

Jaeya stucked her tongue out and said the most annoying sentence that Myungsoo ever heard, "Who cares? I'm Wu Fan's wifey so it's okay......Call me angry bird also and puh-wueshe make sure my picture is red while Kris' face is black."

Jaeya turned again to make her back face Myungsoo's face. Myungsoo was taken aback, hard. He can't believe she just said that.

*Are you sure you're innocent? WHY THE FREAKING EXO-M'S LEADARRRR?!* Myungsoo mentally exploded in his mind and poke her back.

"Yah....."

No answer.

Jaeya decided to ignore him after ignoring her for almost an hour.

*You Kim Myunggal.....aish....Good for you and good for me for watching that video of Liz.....What's their group name again? Oh......Ekai-M...* Jaeya secretly grinned.

Myungsoo stop and smiled. "You can still manage to act cute even you're angry?" Jaeya heard it and closed her eyes...

"Damn you Galgal....Stop that before I completely make myself kiss you. You-" Jaeya stopped.

*Did just freaking said that?! I thought I'm saying that in my mind.* Myungsoo move closer to her and rested his head on her shoulder.

He smirked, "Ohhh.....Someone wants to kiss me..."

"Shut up."

"No."

"Why?"

"I don't want to."

"Why don't you want to?"

"Because you're cute."

"Why did you say so?"

"It shows..."

"What shows?"

"You........face"

"Who's face?"

"You....."

"Who's You?"

"Yoon Jaeya..."

"Why me?"

"Because you're cute."

"Why did you say so?"

Myungsoo facepalmed his face. *Great....Her mood is below the freaking galaxy...*

"You mad?"

"Does it look like I'm mad?" Jaeya asked again. Myungsoo stood up and went infront of her. He kneeled before her and holded her hands.

"I'm serious, please stop your questions....." Jaeya look at their hands.

"You want to commit suiside, aren't you?" She asked.

"No.....Wait why are you asking me that?" Jaeya penetrate his soul by looking at him, straight in the eyes.

"Then you should come and see my parents before anything elso could happen......" Myungsoo didn't understand anything. Why does she wants him to see them?

"Then explain...." Myungsoo demanded. Jaeya smiled and leaned in his ear.

"Because I'm a Daddy's girl."

Myungsoo's eyes rounded. *Does that mean that I'm in his father's death list?!*

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okaie~~~~ sorry for this crappy short chapter....At least some sweet moments together and it's lame right? LOL

Okay about Kris...

HESSSSSSSSOOOOOOFREAKENNNNNNNHATTTT!!!! >_<

AHAHAHAHAHA!

I have a new fanfic about EXO by the way and I think we'll update that tomorrow....I WISH HOMEWORKS DOESN'T EXIST!!!

Oh here's the link~

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/231346/just-a-simple-board-game-name-exo-comedy-fantasy-romance-fictional-exo-exok-exom

And yes...WE! Together with my BFF...hehehehehe I already have wild imaginations for this fic so I hope it will be funny.... :)

I hope you like this chappie~ Sorry for my grammar...Mianhae *bows*