He's not good for you

YOU'RE A DADDY'S GIRL?! (Sequel of Never Dance Infront Of A Frustrated Guy EVER Again)

"You sure he will not scold you once we got home?" Myungsoo asked while swinging your hands together.

"Nope." Jaeya (you) gave him a reassuring smile. "I'll broke if he did if you know what I mean." Then she laughes.

Myungsoo flicked her forehead and whisper something in her ear making Jaeya stand from her sit and pushed Myungsoo at the lake. Good thing winter's still away.

Myungsoo popped his head in the water with a shock face, "What the-"

Jaeya laughed out loud, "MY BOYFRIEND JUST SAID I'M BAD SO I'M BAD WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." She shouted while laughing.

Myungsoo smirked, *Oh yeah?* Myungsoo pulled the end of her pyjamas making her fall into the water too. This time Myungsoo is the one laughing.

"Yeah I want my girlfriend to be bad, in a cute way." Myungsoo backhugged her and whisper it into her ear. Jaeya giggled, "Now we're really going to experience some scoldings later."

"Your fault." Myungsoo pointed out and laughed again.

"Aish." Jaeya muttered but smiled after.

 

Moments later, after buying coffee at the nearest cafe and stared by the people spending their morning at the place because they are both wet, the two went back only to be welcomed by Mrs. Yoon.

"Goodness! Why are you both wet?" Mrs. Yoon exclaimed making the maids rushed to get towels for the two.

Jaeya just smiled as she was clinging on Myungsoo's arm while her free hand was holding a cup of coffee.

"I'm sorry. We just...er..."

"It's okay!" Mrs. Yoon patted his head before putting the towel around him after Jaeya.

"So it's okay if your daughter gets sick?" 

The three turned their heads around to see the one who spoke. No other than Mr. Grumpy Yoon who was standing there with his arms crossed and is tapping his foot impatiently waiting for a reason.

What's there to be? 

Isn't it obvious? That the two just played in the lake?

Myungsoo immediately bowed his head and appologized, "Mr. Yoon, I am very sorry about making your-"

"Enough. You don't know how to take care of my daughter so why don't you just get out of here? Jaeya come here." Mr. Yoon's words were just too harsh that made Myungsoo feel insulted.

Is he that kind of a bad boyfriend?

Jaeya on the other side was already controlling herself from stepping up and yell at her father. She had enough. Already.

"I hate you dad." Jaeya whispered so only her can hear it.

"Why can't you just like him dad? I love him. Don't you care about my happiness?" Jaeya speak out loudly but still calm. Or trying to make her voice calm.

"I care for your happiness! Don't you see that this boy doesn't suit you? Lay is much better! He's a great-"

"NO DAD. I HATE HIM AND I LOVE MYUNGSOO. THAT'S FINAL!" Jaeya pulled Myungsoo with her and they ran upstairs together.

"Jaeya come back here!" Mr. Yoon yelled at the end of the stairs. Mrs. Yoon just stood there at his side, wanting to be as brave as her daughter but words just don't come out. She wanted to stop her husband for being like that.

 

"I hate him. I hate him." Jaeya said while packing her clothes. Yes, she wants to get out of here now. 

Myungsoo just stared in space while standing at the corner. "Jaeya..." He quietly spoke.

"Yes?" Jaeya turned around after zipping her bad close.

"...Maybe your dad's right." He said and look into her eyes. Jaeya sighed and bit her lip.

"Hey, don't say that. You think that unicorn is better than you? No. Never." Jaeya walked towards him and holded his hands, locking her fingers with his.

"I don't care if he hates you. This is my life."

Myungsoo removed his hands from hers and look down. "No. Stay here and be with them. I need to leave. Your father hates me and we must respect that." Myungsoo said turning his back.

"But..."

"Jaeya, I think you should just go on with your life. You heard your father, I'm not good for you." Just then Myungsoo opened the door and walked outside without turning his back.

He thought this might be for the best. 

Since he's not good for Jaeya according to her father, he will leave. 

Even if it hurts.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am really sorry for not updating for like 2 months. I had a hard time remembering what will happen next.

Mianhae~