Meet My Parents

YOU'RE A DADDY'S GIRL?! (Sequel of Never Dance Infront Of A Frustrated Guy EVER Again)

Annyeong people~ Hahahahahaha! Okay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sorry for not updating.....I'm currently dealing with writers block for the first time in my history LOL.........

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"That's all." Liz choked her drink after hearing Jaeya's story of what happened in the room. 

"THAT'S ALL?!" Liz shouted while Jaeya had no choice but to cover her ears. "Why are you shouting at me?" Jaeya pouted making Liz close .

"Sorry....." Liz then grinned. Jaeya sat on the couch next to her and just look at her. "So.....tell me, what kind of guy is L?" Jaeya asked.

"No, tell me all about him. I don't like to search in the internet. I feel tired." Jaeya added. Liz looked at her, then to the window, then back to her.

"Okay......" Liz nodded to herself.

"First, his name is not L, He's name is Kim Myungsoo." Liz said while Jaeya just nod. "I really thought his name is like that.......you know, weird and.....what kind of name is that?"

"I knew you were going to say this things. Very funny Jaeya, now let me talk." Liz then continued talking about Myungsoo and Jaeya just listened and after she'll give her nonsense comments about her 'boyfriend'.

"So he likes that bamboo pillow? That's..........cute." Jaeya giggled imagining Myungsoo hugging a bamboo pillow while sleeping.

"Yeah....Maybe that's why he's always with Sungyeol.............he's a handsome squishy stick." Liz rolled her eyes. Jaeya cracked up after hearing that because now she knows why there are MyungYeol in Infinite which she thought he was also a member of Infinite at first.

"What you told me is already enough............I don't need to know more about him. I'll ask him myself." Jaeya said and headed to her room hugging a pillow.

"Now you're hugging a pillow.............Tsk.....I should call Sungyeol oppa. I'm bored." Liz mumbled and started tapping her fingers at her phone to send a message for Sungyeol.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaeya sat at her bed and started thinking what will she do next at her situation. Well, just by thinking of it. It's crazy. Ha! Think of it you have a famous boyfriend whom you just met in 2 days now you're here thinking what will you do...

"I should contact him." Jaeya grab her phone inside her bag to contact Myungsoo.

"Neh?" *He sounds tired.....*

"It's me....annyeong~" Jaeya said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Myungsoo was supposed to take a nap when his phone ring. He picked it up lazily and hug his pillow.

"Neh?"

"It's me....annyeong~" Myungsoo smiled.

"Annyeong jagi~"

"You're funny haha......Let's meet in uhmm..... you decide." 

Myungsoo chuckled and sat up from lying on the floor. Jaeya raised her eyebrow. *What's funny?* Jaeya thought while waiting for his reply. Myungsoo stopped, "No you decide."

Jaeya pouted. "Eh~ L you decide~~~~" Jaeya whines making Myungsoo chuckle more because of her cute voice over the phone. Jaeya stop and asked, "Why?" Myungsoo imediately shut his mouth and replied, "Uhm......I'll pick you up there if you want to...." 

She started thinking about telling him there place or not because he might do something or not........ *Ai! Why am I thinking whether to give him my address or not?* Jaeya thought and an idea came on her mind.

"eLlie~ I'll go there, annyeong!" She hanged up the phone then and started dressing herself up. Myungsoo was left dumbfounded. "What? Go where.......wait. HERE?!" Myungsoo stood up and and started cleaning up the mess in his room. He went out his room and saw his hyungs together with the maknae playing apartment game.

They all turned their heads to him. "L HELP!" Sunggyu cried who is at the bottom. His dongsaengs laughs to the leader trying to reach L dramatically.

Instead, Myungsoo panicked at the sight of their dorm. Things scattered everywhere including their boxers, plus 5 bodies laying on the floor, just staring at him.

Dongwoo then sat up and looked at him, "You're cleaning for Dubu's sake L....." Dongwoo said as he watch him.

Myungsoo turned around showing his friends with his scary face. "Jaeya is coming." He said and continued picking up their things on the floor while it took a minute for the 5 members to realize it.

"Oh........" Woohyun cooed and stood up and help Myungsoo. Soon all of them are moving and just in time Myungsoo's lovely Jaeya arrived at their place.

Sunggyu opened the door and welcomed Jaeya in a.................different way.............

"You're not hiding a gun in your bag right?" Jaeya pouted and bowed to the almighty GranpaGyu.

Myungsoo went beside his hyung and nudge him. "Sorry for that....Jaeya come in." Myungsoo grab her wrist and pulled her to the couch. 

"I'll just change." Myungsoo whispered. Jaeya was left alone with the 5 members, Hoya, Dongwoo, Sunggyu, Sungjong, and Woohyun. They eyed her like they want to eat her but definitely not. They are examining her looks, the way she acts and trying to rate the level of her beautiful face.

"Myungsoo finally found a nice girl than those s...." Hoya mumbled and made sure that the pretty lady looking all over their place didn't heard it.

Jaeya looked at them and showed them her famous innocent eyesmile. They all giggled.

"Oh I forgot." Jaeya facepalmed herself but she just showed her aegyo infront of them. Jaeya stood up and bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo chonun Yoon Jaeya imnida" 

"Cute!" Infinite yelled all at the same time making Jaeya flinch a bit and akwardly laugh at them.

Myungsoo then went out his room wearing a simple shirt and pants. He walked to Jaeya and leaned in, "Did they do something horrible to you while I'm gone?" 

Jaeya scoffed, "Caring unknown boyfriend." Myungsoo giggled and pinched her cheeks.

"Aww~" Jaeya slap his hand away and massage her red cheek. "L better keep her or I'll take her from you.....We actually fit together than you grumpy 2nd maknae." Woohyun teased earning a smack on his head from the maknae and the leader.

"Shut up greasy hyung." Dongwoo muttered.

Jaeya signalled Myungsoo that she wants to go now. Myungsoo nodded and announced, "We have to go now....Hyung tell manager hyung I'm with Jaeya."

Myungsoo said as they walked towards the door. "Bye aliens." Myungsoo waved and closed the door.

------------------------------------------------------

"Where are we going?" Myungsoo asked. Jaeya looked at him. "You're Kim Myunggal right?" Jaeya asked. Myungsoo pinched her nose, "Ani! It's Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo not Myunggal....."

"Oh.......hahahaha" Jaeya laughed.

"So............I don't need to know you, instead, you have to know me Kim M-Myungsoo" Jaeya said. Myungsoo blinked at her, "Why? Don't you want to know me?" Jaeya shook her head, "No, Liz is still there for me to tell me who you are....Don't worry!" She patted his back.

*Her friend knows me more than her.....*

"Right!" Jaeya stopped. "Myungsoo, we're going to visit my parents the day after tomorrow okay? We'll stay there for uhm..... one week!" Jaeya nodded and added, "Or not....maybe a month?" She blew her bangs and looked at the frozen Myungsoo.

Jaeya waved her hands infront of him. "Oh right.............sorry Myungsoo....You have to if you don't want to die." Jaeya chuckled because Myungsoo just look at her with jaws dropped. He couldn't say anything. 

Jaeya had to admit then, she felt like she fell in love with him a little bit. Right now....She can't believe it....She's not interested in having a boyfriend but heavens still gave her the most precious guy she ever met even he's a bad boy.

*Meet.....her.....what? What the hell?* 

"Myungsoo? L?" Jaeya tried to shake him but he still didn't move. Now, she knew she had no choice to break the frozen L. Jaeya leaned in and kissed his cheeks.

Other people saw it and looked at them in awe while Myungsoo flinch back. "Yay you're back to normal!" Jaeya jumped.

Myungsoo then can't stop himself from smiling and look at her. 

"So can we?" Jaeya suddenly asked making his face fell once again.

---------------------------------------------------------

"How about this?" Sungyeol showed Liz his puppy eyes.

"Tch....I'm not gonna buy it Sungyeol." She rolled her eyes and feed him his ice cream.

"Aw come on! Why Jaeya and L eh? You said they're dating right now, I wanna go have fun~~~~" He started whining. Liz chuckled and feed him again,

"Funny Yeol." 

"But you know, by just thinking of their situation........I wonder what will happen...." Sungyeol said. Liz sigh."Myungsoo's dead." Liz blurted making Sungyeol look at her with wide eyes.

"What do you mean?" 

"Jaeya is a Daddy's girl." Liz feed the choding's frozen face again.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tsk Tsk Tsk Tsk Tsk..................SALFGNA;EIBwBRebf\dlgb;dlgb;ESLGBSLGB;BH;GBEILG;\EGBIE WRITERS BLOCK DIE

Wahhhh sorry for not updating...............really.............TT^TT and it's not a long chappie one...........TT^TT