More the Merrier

My Guardian Angel

 

Jihyun happily greeted Baekhyun as he went inside. “Hey Bacon, I made some omurice!” D.O proudly boasted. Baekhyun chuckled, he liked D.O’s cookings but he shook his head, “Just too bad for me, they gave us pizza at the key club meeting.” Jihyun’s face fell but she seemed good at hiding it with her smile.

“Aww, Jihyun was waiting for you though!” Chanyeol blurted, “She didn’t eat and waited for you!” Baekhyun felt guilty. He looked at Jihyun and gave a sweet smile, “Well I don’t mind eating again, I like D.O’s cooking.” Jihyun looked up at him with a surprised look. That’s why she liked him, she liked his kind attitude. He ruffled her head playfully, “Let’s go eat.” Jihyun nodded and obediently followed.

Kai observed the two in the kitchen. “You know, I think those two are getting closer to each other. I feel like your sister likes Baekhyun.” Chanyeol babbled. He felt Kai’s intense glaring and gulped, “I was kidding yo!”

Suho looked at Kai’s expression, “What would you do if Jihyun does like Baekhyun?”

Kai stiffened at his question, he never really thought of his little sister having a boyfriend. More or less, he didn’t think if Jihyun would like someone, it’ll be one of his friends. He wouldn’t want any guy to hurt her, he trusts Baekhyun, but he’s not sure if he trusts him with his sister’s heart. Baekhyun’s really kind, but Kai just shrugged and answered sarcastically, “Haha, you’re funny hyung! I doubt Jihyun would like him.”

Suho also shrugged. *Hmm, I dunno~*

~ ~ ~

Baekhyun heated up the omurice and looked at Jihyun, “Did you wait too long? Sorry, you should have eaten without me.” Jihyun shook her head and gave him a smile, “It’s fine, Oppa.” She kept staring at Baekhyun not looking away, he stared back at her. They were in a long daydreaming gaze. Jihyun’s heart started thumping harder. *Why is it I always feel like this whenever I’m with Baekhyun-oppa? Is it ok for me to like him…?*

The omurice was finished heating up with the microwave sound waking the two from their thoughts. Suho went inside the kitchen, as if he didn’t see what just happened even if he did. A curve formed on his lips as he went to get chips. *These two~*

Sehun went to the kitchen behind Suho shaking his head to erase what he just saw. *There’s nothing wrong with looking at each other right?*

Baekhyun and Jihyun were sitting across from each other on the table while they were eating D.O’s omurice. “It’s so good! D.O-oppa never fails to make such delicious dishes!” Jihyun said as she chomped on the food. Baekhyun chuckled, “You eat so different?” “Different?” She muttered as there was still food in . She swallowed the food and drank water, “Is that a good thing?”

Baekhyun shrugged, “I guess.” “Oh” Jihyun’s face fell. *I eat so unattractive. I bet Baekhyun oppa thinks I’m a girl without manners now. I eat even faster than him!* “You eat different in a good way. You don’t care how people see you eat, I think that’s cute.” He complimented which was very unexpected for Jihyun as she stopped eating and was lost in thoughts. *Cute…?*

Baekhyun chuckled at Jihyun, who was lost in space. He got a napkin and wiped her lips making her turn into a red tomato. Jihyun was knocked out of her thoughts while her heart was beating uncontrollably.

Suddenly, Suho sat down in the seat between Baekhyun and Jihyun’s with a grin on his face. Jihyun thanked him in her mind. *Yay, I don’t have to feel awkward anymore! Yet I kind of wanted to be alone with Baekhyun oppa for a little bit more. KIM JIHYUN, WHAT NONSENSE ARE YOU THINKING!?*

Sehun bit his lip and sighed while he was about to go back to the living room but Suho called him, “Hey Sehun! What’s our plan for tonight?” Sehun just shrugged and went into the living room. Jihyun blinked innocently, “What plans for what?”

“Well, we would usually hang out Friday nights,” Suho grinned. Jihyun thought to herself *That explains why Kai-oppa always leaves on Fridays. Hmph, that ditcher!* “I hope our Friday hangout doesn’t go away just cause I graduated!” Suho said as he made a pouty face at Baekhyun. He suddenly thought of an idea, “Jihyun! Since you’re in high school now, you should go out with us tonight!” Jihyun was thinking about it for a while. *Hmm, that doesn’t sound like a bad idea.*

“Jihyun can’t come.” Kai said entering the kitchen with D.O and Chanyeol. “Why not, Oppa?” Jihyun questioned. “Yeah, what’s wrong with that Kai?” Suho asked. “Our dad isn’t going to let her. And she’s still too young to go out at night, so my answer is no.” Kai said as he crossed his arms.

“Oppa, since when did you tell Appa you were going out when you ditched me on Fridays?” Jihyun crossed her arms and shook her head with a pout. “Jihyun, that’s a different story!!” Kai exclaimed.

“You’re no fun.” Chanyeol commented. “Yeah, c’mon Kai! It’s not like we go out every time.” D.O said while everyone gave him a look then realizing he was wrong. “Oh yeah, we do go out every week… Hehe~” D.O scratched his head as Chanyeol shook his head, “D.O, D.O, D.O”

“Don’t be such a kill joy now.” Suho said. “Yeah, Kai!” Chanyeol added earning himself a glare. “Sorry but I just want the best for my sister. It’s dangerous for her to go out at night. She’s a girl.” Kai replied acting ‘big-brother-like’. “Psh, it’s not like she’s going to be alone. She’s going to be with us!” Chanyeol argued. “Chanyeol has a point here.” Suho nodded his head. “No is a no!!” Kai responded making everyone sigh.

“Fine, if Jihyun is not going I’m not going either.” Sehun spoke up as everyone looked at him. “Hmm, if Sehun isn’t going then—“ Chanyeol started but Kai cut him off, “I’m not going to play this, ‘I’m-not-going-cause-they’re-not-coming game. If you don’t want to go then don’t. Fine by me.”

“You’re so mean, Oppa. I see how it is. You don’t to hang out with me because you think I’m too young and uncool! Hmph! You’re a ditcher!” Jihyun pouted. “That’s not how I mean it!” Kai exclaimed. “Hmm…” Jihyun was about to walk upstairs but Suho stopped her, “Wait!”

Everyone looked at Suho. “I have an idea! Why don’t we vote if Jihyun should go or not?” He suggested. “Ok, but my vote is she’s not going to go.” Kai said. “I want Jihyun to go!” Chanyeol clapped his hands like a little kid. “Yeah, more the merrier, right?” D.O said adding a vote for Jihyun. “Like I said, if Jihyun can’t go, then I won’t either” Sehun said. Makes 5 votes including Suho and Jihyun.

They all turned to look at Baekhyun for the last vote. He shrugged, “D.O’s right, more the merrier. Mianhae Kai~” Kai sighed in defeat, he was only concerned about his sister but the more he thought about, he was going to be there to protect her so he was then fine by it.

 


 

A/N: Hi guise! I'm back! :D Did you guise miss me?

No? OK... :( Lol i feel like my updates are ehhhhh. Mianhae. I HAVE FAILED. D: 3 

This chapter was unedited, i'll fix mistakes later. >~< /Lazy author is lazy