Jealousy

My Guardian Angel

 

Jihyun’s eyes were wide like D.O’s as she still couldn’t function what was happening. *Am I dreaming? Please tell me this isn’t a dream. OMG, please pinch me now!*

Baekhyun just gave a baby face smile that just made Jihyun’s heart pound faster than the speed of light, if that was even possible. Jihyun closed her eyes and shook her head. *No, this has got to be a dream! Wake up, Jihyun!*

“So cute…” Baekhyun murmured making her heart, well, I don’t know what’s faster than light so I guess Jihyun was basically stunned. She was just stuck looking at him with her heart beating fast. *I hope he doesn’t hear or feel my heart rate… I mean we’re so close like we’re hugging and… EEP! Stop thinking nonsense Kim Jihyun!*

“Noooooooooooo!!!” Chanyeol screeched loudly breaking Jihyun’s thoughts and earning many stares from people. Kai laughed and pointed at him, “Hah, that’s what you get!”

~ ~ ~

From a restaurant close by, a chubby cheek boy shook his head, “Those guys are so immature.” “I bet you just want to play along with them too, baozi. You’re just saying that because you’re jealous.” A baby face boy chuckled. “Hey!” The chubby cheek boy gave him a look. A panda looking guy looked at a tall handsome man with blonde hair, “I wanna play hide and seek, Gege.” The model-looking man shook his head, “Maybe next time.”

~ ~ ~

The seven of them met up by the fountain. Sehun, D.O, and Suho came from shops while Jihyun was awkwardly walking behind Baekhyun with her face tingling red. Baekhyun was just walking casually. “Hey, were you two hiding together!? No fair! There’s no helping!” Chanyeol complained.

Suho gave the two a curious look and grinned. *What I’m thinking is surely right!* He ignored Chanyeol’s complaints and smirked, “Why are you so red, cousin?” Jihyun turned even more into a tomato making Suho laugh and thought more to himself. *Wow, Suho, you sure are smart.* Jihyun bit her lip with a mini pout. *Suho oppa is so mean…*

D.O just had his eyes wide from curiosity. “What were you two doing together huh?” He teased without any meaning but others took it the wrong way, like Kai and Sehun who threw him death stares. Kai scoffed and just shook his head. *There’s nothing going on between those two. I don’t think Baekhyun likes her… but I’m not sure of my own sister’s feelings, which is the problem…*

Sehun was just in a happy mood but when he saw Baekhyun and Jihyun together, a hint of jealous hit him and made him look like his original pokerface. *I shouldn’t be jealous. There’s nothing to be jealous about. It was just hide and seek.*

The atmosphere felt awkward. Then Baekhyun suddenly spoke up, “So, what are we going to do now?” D.O replied, “Aren’t we still playing?” “No.” Kai responded in a bad mood, “I don’t feel like playing anymore, I’m hungry.” “Ooh, food!!” Chanyeol lit up. “Why don’t we go to Korea House? We haven’t eaten there in forever!” Suho exclaimed. Baekhyun agreed, “Yeah, Korea House has the best meat. Why don’t we eat there?”

“I don’t mind anything!!” Chanyeol said happily. “Of course you don’t.” D.O replied making Chanyeol glare at him. “Why you little—!!” “Ok then, I guess we’re just going to Korea House since no one’s complaining.” Suho answered as he cut off Chanyeol and D.O’s quarreling.

They walked inside Korea House, the place was a big Korean BBQ family restaurant which was filled with people. The restaurant waitress with long wavy hair and pale skin that was giving them the seats stopped and stared at them. She shook her head and dropped in surprised. “Oh my god!!”

“Shaymin!” Baekhyun greeted her with a hug. “Baekhyun oppa! Long time no see!” She said happily said as she continued greeting everybody and stopped at Jihyun. “Hello there!” “Hello…” Jihyun spoke awkwardly. “She’s my sister, Jihyun.” Kai said as he introduced her. “Aww, you’re the sister, Kai was talking about before! My name’s Shaymin! Nice to meet you!” Jihyun awkwardly smiled and shook hands with her.

“I’ll get you guys, your seats! Too bad another group of six took your original seats. Haha, so you guys will have to sit in the opposite side! Sorry~” Shaymin said as she escorted them to a table of 8. “So what kind of meat would you like to order for table?” “The usual please.” D.O replied politely with a smile. “Alright! I’ll be back in a jiffy! Ahaha~” She said in a happy mood while she walked into the kitchen.

Jihyun couldn’t help but feel a bit jealous of Shaymin and Baekhyun talking and hugging earlier. *Hmm, there’s nothing wrong with that if you haven’t seen someone in a long time is there? Nope. And it’s not like I have any right feel jealous…*

Everyone in the table was loud and talking about their memory of Korea House since they were the usual customers. Sehun was the only one not talking along with Jihyun, he noticed how deep in thought she looked. “Are you alright?” He asked as he sat across from her. “Huh? Oh yeah…” She smiled softly.

Kai noticed Jihyun’s silent treatment and also asked what Sehun did. “I’m fine, really.” She replied, “Can I just go to the restroom?” “Yeah, the restroom is all the way on the other side of the entrance. Want me to come with you?” Kai asked reassuringly. Jihyun shook her head, “I’m just going to use the rest room, I’ll be fine.” She stood up and made her way.

~ ~ ~

At the restroom, Jihyun kept staring at herself in the mirror. *I’m not pretty like Shaymin. I’m pretty sure if Baekhyun oppa were to choose between the both of us, he’ll surely pick her. She has long wavy hair with beautiful skin. I’m nothing compared to that.*

She took a deep breath as she compared herself to Shaymin. *Why can’t I be as pretty as her?* Jihyun tried clearing her thoughts as she washed her hands and left the restroom.

She still felt jealousy between the two earlier was entirely lost in her thoughts. She suddenly bumped into someone by the entrance holding water that was just about to leave.

“Oh I’m really sorry, I wasn’t looking!” Jihyun apologized and reached her handkerchief to help him wipe off the liquid. “Why don’t you look where you’re—“ A Chinese male was about say until he cut himself off. *Wow, she looks… cute?* “I’m really sorry! If you’re mad, I’m sorry!” She continued apologizing as she wiped his blazer. The guy touched her hand and took it off of him, “No, it’s fine…”

Jihyun bit her lip awkwardly, “I’m sorry again mister!” She replied politely noticing his rich tuxedo as she was just wearing casual clothes. “It’s fine, really. I’ll just change, you can go back to where you’re going, miss.” He said with a smile as Jihyun bowed awkwardly to excuse herself. “Sorry again…”

“Wow, ***********, I didn’t think you’d be so nice to her. Usually when people bump into you especially clumsy girls like her you’d be pissed off.” The boy with chubby cheeks said. “Oh shut up.” The Chinese male said shaking his head. “You know, I think I’ve seen that girl in my school…” One of their friends said. 



 

A/N: Trololol. OTL I'm sorry for using bad description to describe the guys in the last part. Yet i'm pretty sure you already know who they are. xD

I used "***********" So you wouldn't know who the guys was :P Kekeke~ Guiseeeeeee, comment on le stowy pwease? bbuing bbuing~ /fail aegyo cause i'm unnatractive, yes

~ ~ ~

Luckily, i still had the file this chapter was saved in or else. >-<

But sadly, i lost subscribers and fine commenters. :'( AFF, Y U DO THIS TO ME.