In Love

My Guardian Angel

 

After school, Sehun was alone laying down in the rooftop to think peacefully. Well, not exactly peaceful things are his thoughts. His thoughts of what happened to him earlier kept bugging him. He shook his head as he continued looking at the clear blue sky. *Wow, I seriously cannot believe I just did that.*

He took a deep breath as he kept getting a flashback of the embarrassing moment that happened to him after lunch.

“You did what?” A voice questioned disrupting Sehun’s thoughts. Sehun looked at the door and saw D.O standing with his eyes wide open. Sehun quickly sat up and looked around awkwardly. D.O let out a small chuckle and sat down next to him.

“What are you doing here and how did you read my mind!?” Sehun questioned. D.O shrugged, “I just knew I’d find you wandering here. And I didn’t read your mind, smart one, you were thinking out loud.” “Why are you looking for me?” Sehun threw another question at him, making him shrug once more. “I got bored. Baekhyun’s at his club meeting, Jihyun’s probably doing her homework or something, Suho is of course, a very busy college student, and Kai and Chanyeol are probably somewhere hanging around, as always.” D.O sighed at the last part.

 “You seem jealous of Chanyeol and Kai.” Sehun grinned, throwing another curious question at D.O “How come you didn’t go to them instead?” “Because…” D.O said, “Just because.”

“Hehehe~” Sehun chuckled. D.O gave him a weird stare, “Well enough about me. What happened to you?” Sehun stopped laughing, just when he was about to get it off his mind, D.O reminds him. Sehun kept silent for a moment.

“C’mon!” D.O exclaimed, “Tell me! I’m your hyung! I won’t tell anybody!” “You won’t tell anyone? Hahaha. You’re a funny liar, hyung.” Sehun joked. D.O sighed but continued to bug Sehun, “Please please, pleaseeeee just tell me!!” “Ok!!” Sehun growled feeling annoyed but he told his hyung what happened after lunch since it was hard to hide things from D.O.

D.O just kept laughing, “Wow maknae, you fail.” Sehun scoffed. *I knew I shouldn’t have told him.* “So…” D.O stopped laughing, “Why did you suddenly take Jihyun away from meeting a new guy?” Sehun face palmed knowing that D.O didn’t get the part that he was basically telling him that he liked her.

D.O gave Sehun a weird look and thought more about what happened, “Wait!!” He suddenly shot up, “You like Jihyun, don’t you!?!” Sehun closed his eyes and face palmed again, “Stop being so loud hyung! And you’re so slow!”

“Hehehehehe.” D.O gave him a creeper smile. “No wonder you act so differently about Jihyun. Our maknae is in love~” D.O started teasing Sehun but Sehun couldn’t help but smile and blush. “Shut up hyung!” He said trying to hide it with a cold voice, but he couldn’t since he was red as a tomato.

“So, when did you start having feelings for little Jihyunnie?” D.O asked curiously. Sehun shrugged as he remembered when he and Jihyun first met. *I can’t believe I fell in love with her…*

Sehun was lost in his thoughts until D.O started giggling. Sehun shot him a weird stare. D.O grinned, “Aww! Our little maknae is in loveeeeeeeee! Eeeh!” D.O started fanboying and clapping his hands onto his face as he started giggling.

tumblr_m7n9cszvkD1rpt2dk.gif

 “I didn’t realize that you and Jihyun make a good couple! Why don’t you confess!? Go for her, Sehun! Hwaitting!” D.O fist pumped as he encouraged Sehun. Sehun smiled at his hyung’s encouraging compliment. He was the first person Sehun told his feelings for Jihyun were. Telling his feelings and not bottling them up to himself made him feel better.

But then Sehun’s smile faded, “I can’t…” D.O stopped fanboying and tilted his head, “Why not?” “Aren’t you forgetting, hyung? Kai hyung’s her brother. I don’t want to get him mad.” Sehun sighed, “He doesn’t want Jihyun to get a boyfriend.” D.O became quiet.

A thought ran into Kyungsoo’s mind and he gave Sehun a small encouraging smile as he pat his dongsaeng’s back, “Don’t worry, I’m pretty sure Kai would approve of you. The only reason he wouldn’t want Jihyun to get a boyfriend is because he doesn’t want his sister to get hurt. And I know you wouldn’t hurt her, would you now, our little maknae Sehun?”

A curve started to form on Sehun’s lips. *Thanks hyung. I knew I told my feelings to the right person.*

“See, you told the right person!” D.O exclaimed happily as if he read Sehun’s mind. Sehun tilted his head as he started to wonder if D.O was really a mind reader or… D.O gave him the look with his eyes wide open, “Why are you staring at me like that?” “Nothing hyung, just….” Sehun chuckled, not being able to take D.O’s face seriously. “What?” D.O asked. “Nothing.” Sehun replied with a small grin.

~ ~ ~

After the two were chitchatting, it was already almost sundown. The two stood up, D.O got up first and helped Sehun stand up. “Thanks hyung!” Sehun bowed politely. “It’s nothing, I just helped you stand up. That’s a normal thing to do as a friend.” D.O responded as he chuckled. Sehun shook his head, “Hyung, you are really oblivious and slow at understanding things.” “Huh? What cha mean?” D.O questioned. “Nothing!” Sehun answered, “I meant to say thank you for listening to me, for being here. Thanks, I really appreciated it.” “Oh.” D.O slowly nodded his head finally understanding. He beamed at Sehun, “No problem! Your swaggerific hyung will always be here to listen to you!”

D.O started hugging Sehun as Sehun made a face. “Stop it, hyung.” “Pfft, you know you like it!” D.O hugged his dongsaeng tighter. He continued to hug Sehun as they left the rooftop his wrapped around Sehun’s neck.

As they were walking in the campus, leaving the school, the few people that were still in school gave them weird looks and started gossiping to each other.

“Hyung… you’re embarrassing me.” Sehun said as D.O was still hugging him. “Shh, who cares what others say.”

“Hyung…” Sehun started again, “You’re like, suffocating me.” “Hush child, I’m pretty sure you wouldn’t tell Jihyun she was suffocating you if she hugged you.” D.O replied as he continued walking with his arms wrapped around the poor maknae who was having hard time breathing.

Once they got out of the building, D.O finally let go of Sehun, who started coughing hysterically. “Oh stop it, Sehun. You’re only coughing because I’m not hugging you anymore~” D.O chuckled as he walked closer to Sehun with his arms open, “If you want, I can hug you again to make you feel all better~” Sehun held his breath as he shook his head and waved both of his index fingers. “Do not get closer to me, hyung!!”

“D.O-eomma is here to love you, child~” D.O teased Sehun as he ran over to chase him. “Nooo!” Sehun yelled as he ran out of school with D.O running behind him. “Come back to your D.O-eomma, child!” “Stay awayyyyyyy!!” Sehun yelled as he accidently bumped into someone in a tuxedo but continued running. D.O, who was running behind Sehun, apologized on his behalf.

“Sorry, sorry!” D.O bowed twice and quickly ran to catch Sehun. The man in the tuxedo was about to chase the two running since he hated when people ran into him, but his friend stopped him.

~ ~ ~

“Why’d you stop me, Chen!?” The man in the tuxedo gave Chen a glare. “Don’t do anything wrong to them!” Chen said. “And why not?” His friend asked in a sarcastic tone, “That boy almost ruined my tuxedo!”

“Because if you do, then  you’ll never be able to get on Jihyun’s good side!” Chen exclaimed. “Huh?” His friend suddenly got confused. “Well, you see, those two are her friends. And if you do anything bad to them, she wouldn’t like you~” Chen replied, “The guy that bumped into you was her friend that always throws glares at me and was the one that suddenly took her away from me earlier.”

“So, that was the guy?” His friend referred to Sehun. Chen nodded, “Yup, I suggest you try to get on his good side, hyung. He seems really friendly if you get to know him, yet I just don’t understand why he doesn’t like me…”

Chen’s friend in the tuxedo was observing the two from very far away that you wouldn’t see them. *What a weird duo…*

His phone started ringing as he answered it, “What is it, Tao?” “Gege! Where are you guys? Hurry up!” Their other friend on the line started complaining. Chen chuckled, “Let me guess, Tao?” Chen’s friend nodded, “Yeah, he’s complaining! Now hurry and get your books before he continues to throw his tantrums!”

 


 

EXO M spoiler alerto ~ OHOHO

Do you guys have an idea who le tuxedo man is? slenderman. 

Well, I'll leave that up to you guys to think who it is~ 

Sorry for not updating in a while ;~; SCHOOL IS SUCH A PAIN.

Hope you guys like this update.

D.O & Sehun chappie thooooooo <3