Lucky Duck

Love Under the Sun

 

       You helped out the rest of the audition. Giving feedback on whatever you knew about stunts that you learned from your boyfriend. But once the audition was over, you were sad you might never see the boys again. You were still lucky though and you knew it. A smile rested on your face and you thought about your meeting. Singing a little Jingle in your head, Daesung's voice broke your trance.

        “Hyung, I'm starving.” He was looking at GD waiting for him to hand over the food.

       “Let's eat then. Where do you want to go.” They walked out of the room and stayed silent not able to think of a place to eat.

       “They actually have really good food in the cafeteria here.” You finally spoke out. Looking for any excuse to spend more time with them.

       “Yeah! That works.” Taeyang was quick to jump on my offer.

       “Alright. I'm good with that.”

       You led them to the cafeteria talking about how delicious the soup was. You mentioned how the meat was always the best quality and the kimchi never fails to fill your stomach happily. When you arrived”

       “Are you not going to eat anything?” TOP questioned you from across the table.

       “Oh, no hank you.” You looked at what food was left and saw very little. GD noticed you laughing to yourself when he addressed you.

       “You were the one going on about how good it is. Come make sure we are eating it right.” You tried to object again, but suddenly he was raising his chopsticks up to you mouth and before you knew it, you were chewing.

       “Uh oh. You're drooling.” He said lifting a napkin to your face. You swallowed what was in your mouth and tried to pull away but the napkin touched your mouth before you could move.

       “Thanks.” An embarrassed eye smile formed on your face. But as you watched him smile back you laughed, for he also had some drool on his lips. “Well look at you!” You reached your arm up to wipe his mouth. His eyes widened as your hand met his face. You wiped it slowly, making sure you got everything, and then smirked at him. “Are you coming back tomorrow?” You asked addressing the rest of the table who were staring at the you with surprised expressions.

       “We start filming in three days. So we will be back then.” Taeyang was the first to respond. “Maybe we'll see you then.”

       “You're actually filming here?”

       “Yeah, the warehouse is the perfect size for the video.”

       “Can I watch?” You asked, showing a pleading smile.

       “Absolutely not.” Said someone new who walked into room at that moment. “I'm their manager.” She said as she smiling at you as you stood up to shake her hand. She raised one eyebrow inquiring who you were.

       “Oh I',m...” you looked around a little bit searching for your answer. What were you? “A guest.” You finally answered.

       “She's a friend.” You heard a voice say as a hand was placed on your shoulder. “Do we have to go?” It was Daesung.

       “Do you have to go? You guys have rehearsal in five minutes. You're already late.” The manager said trying to shuffle them out the door. You waved good bye to them as they took their last bites of food and walked away from the table. You bit your lip trying to hide your smile. They called you their friend!!!!!

       You saw GD up ahead turn back to you when their manager was out of site. “We'll find a way to let you watch.” He winked at you once before finally turning and walking through the door. You had to sit down and laugh to yourself. You were so lucky! So lucky and so happy, you called Jonghyun.

       “I don't want to talk right now. So you can call back and leave a message.” He said to you after picking up.

       “What? I'm not gonna call back and leave a message. What's wrong?” But his only response was to hit the end call button and leave you speechless on the other line.  


Hey guys. Thanks so much for reading my story :) If any of you are VIPs, there is a HUGE event going on in order to show our support big bang, and someone I know is putting it together. There's also a good chance BigBang will see the video that's going to be made. So If you want to be part of it and please do, or you at least check it out please!! Here's the link for more information.  http://www.facebook.com/notes/g-dragon-is-awesome/bigbang-summer-videophoto-event/431504750213658