The Meeting

Love Under the Sun

 

                 Your feet pounded hard against the treadmill. You didn't enjoy the sweat that was covering your body nor the raspy feeling in your throat from lack of air. You were just glad no one else was in the workout center to see you. Five more minutes, you said to yourself, then you would have reached your goal. You usually prefer to work out in the dark when you know no one else is allowed in the center. The placed close at around nine but you were always let in afterwords because you're boyfriend's father owned the place. You and your boyfriend, Jonghyun, never told anyone that you were dating. Even his father thought the pair of you were just friends. The two of you rarely met, but you considered yourself very close in your relationship. You were in love and there wasn't much too it.

                 The only reason you didn't bother to wait until the night time was because the whole facility was closed off to the public for special visitors. The workout center was at the corner of a large warehouse used as a practice area for stunt actors. Although the workout center was public, the rest of it was always closed off except to those who worked as a stunt man or woman. You had no idea who the special visitors were, but Jonghyun assured you no one would be in the building all day. That is why you decided to work out in the morning.

              Finishing your workout, you slowed the tredmill down for your cooldown walk. Out of the corner of your eye, you could see someone trying to get your attention. You quickly ripped out your headphones, still blaring music, and looked at the person in the doorway. Your heart froze. You wanted to scream, but you refused to embarrass yourself. Standing in the door was no other than Taeyang of BigBang.

               “Excuse me,” he said, not noticing you almost fall off the machine. “Sorry to interrupt you, but do you know where Mr. Kim's office is?”

             “Oh.” you said with a blank expression, getting off the machine. “Um, yeah, It's right down the hall, past the first door, and then it's on the left.” you said, giving your best I-love-you-but-I-can't-show-it smile.

             “Thanks.” He smiled back at you. “Your hair is stuck in your pin, by the way.” He said, a little shy this time as he pointed to your head. You slowly turned towards the mirror and sure enough a large chunk of your hair was sticking up awkwardly attached to your bobbypin.

                 You laughed uncomfortable and pulled it out. “Thanks.” You cowered a little into your shell, embarrassed.

               He laughed as you awkwardly fixed your hair. “I'm Young Bae, by the way.”

              YOU DON'T THINK I KNOW THAT!!!!! “Very nice to meet you.” You smiled as you introduced yourself as well.

                 “Hi, I'm Seungri.” a man peered over Taeyang's shoulder and shook my hand. He smiled happily as he introduced himself “You work here? Maybe you could be in our video”

                “Oh no.” you said shaking your hands in denial. “My boyfriend does though. He's a stunt actor.”