Chapter 11

Love Under the Sun

 

Spiderman. The last movie in the pile. Of course you ended watching all the movies by yourself but you didn't mind. You snuggled up in your blanket and your large bowl of popcorn and relaxed enough to watch the movie. You were so engrossed in the movie you didn't notice anything around you until you felt a finger touch your chin.

 

“Is this what you do when your by yourself?” GD pushed his finger up forcing you to close your mouth. You pursed your lips in embarrassment and gave him a small smile. He must have sneaked in while you were watching.

 

“Thanks.” You said before you looked at the person standing behind him. “So you really are moving in?” You nodded your head in defeat. Sure enough, Taeyang was standing behind him with his packed bag in hand.

 

“We're, ah, very busy working on,” cough, “something for our album. So it's just easier if he moves in for now.” GD averted his eye towards to screen.

 

“I see.” You smiled sarcastically at him and glanced at Taeyang who just shrugged and looked down. “So tell me about it.” You prodded them. “Are you writing lyrics? Are you drawing pictures? Planning?” Still none of them could meet your eyes. “What kind of stuff are you working on?” You knew they didn't have anything they needed to work on together, you just wanted to prove you were right.

 

“Collaborative stuff, you know, about music.”

 

“Ohhhhh.” You said, over exaggerating it. “Well, Youngbae, I can assure you, the couch is a lovely place to sleep.” You winked at him and returned to the TV.

 

“Oh, baby!” Jiyong attacked you on the couch wrapping his arms around you and pushing you further into the couch. “Why are you so stubborn?”

 

“I could ask you the same question.” You raised an eyebrow at him. He gave you a playful growl and picked you up Cinderella style. He brought you all the way to his room and tossed you on the bed leaving Taeyang behind. He couldn't help but smile at the small giggle you let out after landing on the bed.

 

“It's a very nice room. I assure you, you will be comfortable. Take a look for yourself.” He stood at the edge of the bed and placed his hands on his hips. You gave him a thoughtful look before proceeding with your inspection. You rolled on the bed, pulling up the sheets and wrapping them around you.

 

“Very nice bed. It's very nice.” You your hand along the silky mattress as you commented. “Very smooth.” You rolled off the bed dramatically, still wrapped in sheets, and walked over the desk. You looked it over with your eyes, opened and closed the laptop on the desk, and opened one of the drawers. Looking down, you feigned surprise and shut the door with a startling bang.

 

“Uh, oh.” You said, your eyes wide as you looked at Jiyong, still at the foot of the bed.

 

“What?” You watched at his eyes widened with yours. He walked over to the drawer and pulled it open. After seeing that absolutely nothing was inside, he closed it and looked at you confused. “What's wrong?” He looked a little worried as your face remained in its shocked expression. He searched your face for the answer, but you were giving nothing away. You took a deep breath and stepped toward him. “Y, you” You stuttered a little before you placed a shaky hand on his shoulder. “You don't realize?” You eyebrows arched upwards in worry.

 

“What?” Was the only response you could get from him. He placed his hands on your hips and looked into your eyes, clearly worried.

 

“That you still owe me a romantic date?” He dropped his hands from your hips and frowned at you. A smile formed on your lips as you watched his reaction. “Alright, alright.” You said, waving away his disapproving look. “I will move in to this lovely room of yours, once you show me exactly what it's like to be a date with G-dragon.” You wrapped both your arms around his neck and looked up at him.

 

“Promise?” He raised an eye at you. “You can't try to get out of it. You know I won't give up.” his arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you close.

 

“I know, you win.” You pulled your head back and looked at him seriously. “I should probably tell you this now.” You took a deep breath and stared at him. “I only sleep on the left side of the bed.”

 

He smirked at you. “It's funny you say that because, I only sleep on the left side of the bed.” He looked thoughtful, as he bit his lip. You were surprised when he pushed you away from him. You fell back on the bed and watched as he crawled towards you. You tried to sit up, but he crawled over you and held you down. You tried to keep a straight face as you watched him but your heart was beating so fast, you were afraid he could hear it. You felt his hand brush against your face, tucking your hair behind your ears. His eyes were gentle as they looked at you but his smirk remained on his lips. He bent his head forward and rested his forehead on yours. Slowly he turned his head sideways and watched as his hand found yours. You fingers intertwined with each others the back of your hand slid across the silky sheets. He looked back at you and his smirk turned into a genuine smile. His nose touched yours as you let out a small gasp of air. You realized you weren't breathing. You could feel his lips barely touching yours. He ran his lips just over yours, but didn't complete the kiss. He dragged his lips down the side of your cheek and breathed into your ear.

 

“We have a date, don't we?” His voice was soft with a small smile behind it. He gripped your wrist with his other hand and tumbled onto his back, pulling you on top of him. You sat, straddling his waist, your faces still touching each other. You pulled away just slightly to see his full face. “How would you like to see where I work?” He asked you, his voice still only a whisper. You responded with a genuine smile and bit your lip as you looked down at his attractive face. He released your wrist, and brought his hand onto your back, begging you to come closer still. He ran his hand up the middle of your back and leaned his head back so your lips were barely touching once more. He didn't wait for you to come closer, instead he sat up on the bed, held you with both hands, and firmly placed his lips on yours, finally completing the kiss.