Fiery Red

The Incompatibility of Red and Blue

Changmin

"I miss you, oppa." she said.

I was outside our practice room trying to recall the steps that Yunho-hyung taught me, when I caught a glimpse of a girl making her way to our building's back garden. It has only been a few months since I last saw her, but it seemed to me that she has gotten a whole lot prettier. Although she still has the same angelic face, her clear doe-like eyes were inexplicably shining as if luxurious gems were purposely implanted as replacements for her iris.

I followed her instinctively and watched as she happily skipped along the hallways. I couldn't helped but noticed how fluid her movements were. She usually act like a boy but ironically, everyone in the company agreed that within her was a natural swan of incomparable gracefulness. She has the image of a goddess as well. The goddess that I've always craved for. 

I continued to follow her silently, and once we arrived at the garden, I couldn't helped but smile at her childish yet cute antics. She has her body against the cool wind, letting it disheveled her hair and dress while she laughed and danced and turned and twirled.

Young.

Wild.

And free.

She has always been that kind of girl. And whether or not it was such a weird liking, it was a part of the reason why I've completely fallen head over heels for her.

I remember  the  time when she wanted to make a hundred flower crowns for Sooyoung's coming-of-age. It was such a carzy and wild idea given that she thought about it at ten in the evening, just right after her seven-hour drama filming. Back then, Yunho-hyung was in a major disbelief as we got hastily dragged out of our dorm, and into Super Junior's place where flowers and working materials were instantly shoved right into our faces. I was actually complaining the whole time but deep inside, I knew that she earned my utmmost admiration. 

Another time was when she asked Kyuhyun and I to jogged with her in the wee hours of the morning. I usually work-out but during that time, we have just finished practicing for our SMTown performances. How energetic could she be?

Maybe it was because of the countless times that I've spent with her or even because of all the good and bad memories that we've shared with each other that I could truly say I love her. I really really love her. But then again, I never once had the courage to tell her that. I never regretted that decision. Not until three years ago.

It was just like the scene I am witnessing right now. He had her in a back hug whilst pleasuring her with his not-so-innocent kisses. I felt an indescribable pain and an immense amount of jealousy rose up from within my body.

I want to hug her like that.

I want to kiss her like that.

I want to enjoy her body more ravenously than that. 

I want her to be mine.

.Yes... I want Im Yoona to be Shim Changmin's. Not Lee Donghae's.