A Tinge of Pink

The Incompatibility of Red and Blue

Yoona

The flower garden at the back of my agency's building is one of my favorite places. There are a variety of colorful blooms which is a pleasure to see, and which mixture of scents reminds me of the soothing combination of milk and honey.

I used to go there everyday back when I was a trainee, but as I officially debuted as a member of the so-called Queens of Hallyu Wave, I only get to visit it during my free days.

My groupmates and I recently came back from Japan after a successful three-day concert. Our managers decided to give us a week worth of break so that we could all unwind and spend some time with our families or even catch up with university-related things. I was planning to do the former but unfortunately, my father and older sister have emergency matters to attend to. 

Upon hearing about this, Seohyun suggested that I list down all the places I've been wanting to visit and go spend my time there over the week. I found it to be such a brilliant idea and so I quickly obliged. Obviously, the  garden made it on top of my list.

It was a perfect spring morning. The sunlight greeted me warmly and the gentle breeze started toying with my hair and dress the moment I arrived at the garden. I decided to go barefoot and threw my sandals high up on the air before I started to dance around freely; my white sundress floating against my body as I happily turned and twirled like a five year-old.

A sudden familiar laugh made me come to a halt. My heart began to pound madly as I closed my eyes to prepare myself to see the one man whom I haven't personally seen for five full months. I didn't expect to meet him today although I was very well informed that his group has just also arrived back in South Korea. Still, a smile has completely made its way on my lips as a pair of loving arms wrapped my waist from behind. I felt an electric shock ran up on my body as he nuzzled his face at the side of my head. He pulled me closer to him and started to plant soft kisses on my cheek way down on my neck. I could feel him smiling while doing so, and in exchange, I let out a small moan that urged him to continue. 

I know that we were both lost in the pleasure, but as his hands started to travel around my body, particulary to the place where no one but me has touched, I immediately stopped his attempt. I gently pushed his arms away and turned to look at him.

I could tell from his facial expression that he was a little disappointed. But I knew deep inside, he understood. We've been dating for three years now, and not once did we break our  promise to each other that we will stay physically pure until our wedding day. Sometimes, things would heat up and get a little out of hand, but we manage to  get back on our senses and settle on the right track before it's too late.

As our eyes met, he caressed my left cheek with the back of his hand and gave me a sweet smile.

I returned it and said, " I miss you, oppa."