Double Bom~

Still waiting for you

It was a sunny day in the other part of the city. GD and Taeyang went to Bom's house just to find a possibility that they can meet someone who has a personality like Bom, or even as pretty as Bom who can help TOP. They were wearing nice shirts that day. Everyone knows that Bom's parents didn't like TOP at all or even his friends. 

"Ready?" GD nudged Taeyang, as this muscular boy nodded back.

GD reached out the bell. They waited for someone to open the door for them. Not long after it, Bom's mother came up. She looked at these boys disgustingly, thought that they are just the same punk like TOP. 

"Good afternoon mam, I am Jiyoung, and this is Youngbae" GD smiled at Bom's mom.

"Well kid, i dont care about your name, and anything about you, you have no business here in my house, and none of you are allow to come here!" Bom's mom shouted at them as she closed the door. They were really sad and hurt. They didn't even say anything yet to her. She treated them like trashes.

"Now what?" Taeyang asked. GD just shook his head, he didn't know what to do as well. They walked slowly from that big house. Buried their hope deeply and walked heavily to the hospital. They didn't talked at all, just filled their head with a lot of thoughts. As they arrived at the hospital, Daesung ran to them and hope something good happened. But he was wrong, nothing good happened. GD stared at Daesung and shrugged, undirectly told him that there's nothing happened. 

"Seriously guys, if we can't do this in a good way, we should do it in a bad way" Daesung lost his patience.

"Bad way? What do you mean!? Rob her parents' house?" Taeyang raised his eyebrows then shook his head.

"Aniya!" Daesung slapped Taeyang's head lightly while GD listened to him carefully. "We should get into their house without no one knowing, no matter how... I believe they have archieves, or contacts of Bom's relation who can help us" Daesung added.

"Are you really sure? Come one... It's a rare chance to find someone who looks like her, 1 in more than 10 billions" said Taeyang.

"But there's nothing wrong with Daesung's idea. It's really brilliant" GD grinned. "We'll get inside their house tomorrow.. weekend, i am sure they won't be home" The three agreed and hi-five each other then walked back to TOP's room to see if he's okay.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you ready?" GD asked Taeyang before they run a little to the backyard of Bom's house. Daesung wait outside just if GD and Taeyang got trouble. And the maknae is in the hospital to take care of his hyung. GD and Taeyang easily found a way to get in, the maid is old enough to notice them. "Let's go upstairs, rich people save everything on the second floor!" Taeyang fastly go to the second floor and GD following him. They found 4 doors, they believed one of them is an office, and 3 of them are bedrooms. 2 of them, white doors with girly decoration and stickers on it. "Look! this is supposed to be Bom's room" GD pointed at the door which have "BOM" stickers on it while the other door "SPRING". "Spring? Is this even a name?" GD said it to him self. "Youngbae, you go to Bom's room and if you find something, call me, i'll go here. Shut the door!" GD opened the door as Taeyang did the same.

GD entered the room. The room is very tidy, dominated by pink and white. "Very girly" GD nodded. There's few photos on the table, and the wall. "Bom? Is this her second room?" GD looked around, hope to find something. "I never knew Bom was really girly... maybe this is an american version of Bom or something" GD keep thinking. He found a letter lies on the table, it was very dusty, he opened it slowly and started to read it.

Dear Spring.....

This is your birthday, and maybe you'll read this after it, so i left this on your table, please dont be mad :( HAPPY BIRTHDAY i've made a special princess cake for you! If you are here, you will looove this. There's a lot of things i wanted to tell you. How we both got separated like this... This is killing me. I can't live here with our parents, without you. They never support me, that's why you left right? I will leave this house today, and may have a really nice birthday. And i believe that you will come back even though mum and dad hates you so much, you will be back for them right? :) Spring, they never open your room, they can't take it. I hope to see you soon. Cause I miss you, and i don't know how to find you. Your room is tidy right,? i always clean it ;) Welcome home, meet me at you know where. I don't wanna go back to this house. March, 24.

 

Love, you don't need mirror ;)

GD shocked as he stared at the letter. "This is why.... This is why this room is really tidy. No one is here. And Spring is Bom's sister...." He looked around as Taeyang came in and showed him a photo. 

"Two Boms" Taeyang showed a photo of two girls and tried to breath properly. "Photoshop-ed?" GD raised an eyebrow and looked at Taeyang. "Yah baboya! There's no photoshop when she was this little! She has a twin! A twin! look at this!" Taeyang excited.

"What do you meant!? It can't be!" GD can't believe, Taeyang saw the letter and grabbed it, read it rapidly. "Look! This is so obvious, they are twin! you don't need mirror! Bom and Spring. Spring is the english meaning of Bom. It's because they are the same!" Taeyang almost cried in happiness. 

"Oh... you're right" GD still frozen with his thoughts. "We should find her. Park Spring right? P-park Spring" GD nodded still in disbelief.

"Aigooo!" Taeyang can't rely on GD this time and rushed to the office and easily found a phone number of Park Spring. "Damn, this is easy" Taeyang said to him self. "c'mon! let's get out of here!" Taeyang pulled the shocked GD to leave the house.

"Bom has twin? TOP will be okay?" GD keep repeating those words inside his head. Happy that he found a way to save his best friend, but a little bit sad about the tragical story of Bom's life. "Double Bom~"