I'm sorry baby

Still waiting for you

 

[Bom POV]

 

Me and Dara were just having a talk before our boss came. He’s the most powerful guy yet mysterious called Seven. He’s the CEO of Seven magazine and another “Seven Factories”.

“Sandara, you should meet a photographer at 8pm, remember? And you know what time is it?” Seven said while he walked to the pretty ladies.

“ah, Yeah sir.. im about to go now, Bom you wanna come?” Dara asked me gently.

“Uhm, I don’t think so, im waiting for my boyfriend to come” I smiled at her as I hugged her tight.

“Okay then, I’ll see you tomorrow…” Dara said as she bowed to me and Seven.

As Dara went away, Seven approached me and held my hand. I was so scared that he always did this to me.

“Sir, im sorry, but I have to go….” I tried to released his hand grip, but it was so tight and I cant do anything. He started to caressed my cheek “You’re extremely pretty Bom, and guess what? We’re alone” He gave his filthy smirk as I struggled to release my hand before he kissed my lips hardly and I ran away. I called Seunghyun a lot of times but he doesn’t pick it up. I feel so worry, and I decided to walk back home alone.

[TOP POV]

sorry I’m a bad booooy~” I keep singing it while drink more and more and didn’t realized that I got drunk already. I didn’t remember that I need to pick up Bom. I remember that Taeyang already danced on the table and the other just sit and sing random songs. We are drunk heavily. I don’t remember anything about Bom. I drunk and I fell asleep, my phone died and I don’t even think about it too.

“more baby!” GD walked toward me and gave me more alcohols.

[BOM POV]

I try to call Seunghyun a lot of time but he doesn’t answer. It’s too late and no public transportation around, so I decided to walk home before Seven could find me and try to me again. I keep calling him, but no answer, I feel so upset cause he never do this to me. I called Minzy who is his sister.

“Minzy-ah~ do you know where’s your oppa is?” I asked worriedly cause I didn’t hear anything from him.

“What? Mianhe Bom unnie, I never heard anything from him this 3 days, but if I know something I will call you, okay?” she answered worriedly too, I thought Seunghyun was in his house but he’s not.

I ended up the call and continue walk, I send a text to Dara just in case she will meet Seunghyun and tell me where is he. I walk a little bit faster when suddenly a man, fall while he is walking. I was shocked and scared at the same time, but then I ask him what happened.

“Sir, are you alright?!” I asked him and hold his arm, tries to help him get up.

“I-iam cold…. My apartment is 2 block from here, and I cant feel my knees” he said and looks like he’ll cry.

He looks so sick and i decided to help him "But, can you walk a little? I will help you reach your home sir" I smiled at him who wore long black coat and hat. He nodded as he smiled back at me.

I walked slowly as i hold the man's arm. He keep saying "cold" all the time and i try to warm his arm. We didnt talk much and we almost there, his apartment.

"This is my apartment, but i need to use stair, i cant walk alone, miss" He said as he keep bites his lip, feeling cold. I didnt think long and go upstair with him, it was so late and i just wanna go home and let him safe. I walked into his house and bring him to the living room, he asked for hot water and towel to warm his knees. I walked to the kitchen when suddenly i heard someone closed the door hardly and i ran outside the kitchen. The man who freezing few minutes ago, was standing in front of me and gave smirk.

"I know you want to warm me, why dont you do it now, pretty?" my eyes got widen, i feel so scared, i cant run anywhere, i look all over the room and tries to find something as i shouted at him.

"Let me go! Dont touch me! Please sir i just wanna go home!" I started to cry as he push me to the couch. He started to touch me while i struggled to run away from him.

"It's okay baby" He smiled as he forced to kiss my lips. "I won't be alone, my boss would love to spend the night with you" He said while he kisses my cheek, down to my neck and i kick him a lot but he seems didnt feel it. When suddenly, someone that i know pull him away, he is Seven. Yeah, my boss, he pulled my dress and try to make me , i just cry and shouted at him to stop. He touched me like an animal, he didnt care about me when i suddenly find a vase and tried to hit him with it. As i have the chance to escape, i ran to the door and it's locked, i didnt think clearly that time and i ran to the open window. My mind wasn't clear, i ran as fast and jump to the window with torn dress left on my body. I didnt realize that it's the 4th floor, i fell off, and i can see flashback in my brain. The last minutes, i can see blood on the road, i can't feel my body anymore, and i started to close my eyes. "I-I'm sorry baby............."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiiiiii lovely Subscribers and new readers! <3  This is the second chapter of my story, Bom fell from the 4th floor of a jerk's apartment and TOP still drunk with his friends T_T i hope you guys like it and hit subscribe! Please leave comment too, thank you! <3