The Meeting

Still waiting for you

[TOP's POV]

I walked into the house and found an empty bed. No sign of Bom, i started to understand that she is gone, but deep in my heart she's alive. I will do anything for her, even to hurt myself. I saw Dara and GD inside, they were preparing our dinner. They looked good together, and all i was seeing is me and Bom laughing and i can't help but smiled. I really missed her. I missed her touch, her kiss, even when she pouted at me, i miss her. 

"I'm glad you're home TOP!" Dara hugged me and i smiled. I tied hard to not think that she was Bom or everything will become a mess. We then had dinner together and everyone seemed to be happy, i felt a little bit better except imagining Bom everytime.

"TOP, is that good? Dara is really smart, right?" GD asked. I nodded and smiled at him while everyone was eating happily. 

"I should do something tomorrow, but somehow i feel weak" i chuckled and looked at everyone.

"Why don't you do gardening tomorrow? Look at it! A mess!" Daesung added.

I was thinking it might be a good idea since i can't work and i need to do something new. I took my medicines and went to bed. I still can smell it, Bom's perfume. Filled my head with her memories, i missed her... I really wanted to meet her.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daesung came to TOP's room and woke him up. Told him that the breakfast is ready. TOP tried so hard to not think about Bom and everything, he need to move on. To think clearly. The handsome guys walked together to the dining room and had their breakfast. All of them love TOP so much they did almost everything for him. 

"I guess i need to fix up the garden like Daesung said" TOP chuckled before he wash the dish. After that, he went to the garden and prepared the tools. He hummed some songs, he felt good that moment. He planted Bom's favorite flowers, he tried to mend his broken heart. 

"Excuse me, is this Choi Seunghyun's house?" a woman stood in front of TOP. TOP was cutting the grass, and shocked with what he heard. "Bom?". He can't believe what he saw. That long legs, that voice... TOP looked up at the woman and he cried hard. He took of his gloves and took the woman's hand.

"Bommie? Is this you?" TOP sobbed and caressed her cheek. The woman looked confuse when suddenly TOP kissed her lips deeply. He missed her so much, he didn't want to lose her anymore.

"What are you doing!?" The woman pushed him hard and he fell. TOP cried harder, he felt so hurt. The woman was Spring, she didn't know what happened and why TOP kissed her like that. Suddenly, GD came and he was shocked too. He lifted up TOP and brought him in, gave him his medicines and told him that he was halusinating. Daesung went outside and explained everything to Spring.

"Park Spring?" Daesung asked politely.

"Yes! I am!  What the hell he was doing!? Am i look like...ah nevermind! What was that?!" 

"He....He was your twin's boyfriend. He is in a medication, he halusinated a lot about your twin everytime he hurt himself. He really need a help"

"Help? What do you mean help?" Spring stared at Daesung angrily.

"I need your help, to help him recover, at least.. You can do something to make him forget Bom"

Spring can't help but cry. She can't accept the fact that she went to Korea in order to know the story behind her twin's dead, but she has to face this. Daesung then told her everything, even when the boys sneaked into her parents' house. Spring who was ignoring everything then decided to give help.

"Call me Bom" Spring said and walked into TOP's house bringing her luggage.