Have I Told You?

Still waiting for you

Spring was completely out of her mind when she said, "Call me Bom" and decided to help her twin's boyfriend. What was on her mind? Was it because of the presence of her twin around her? Yeah.. She kind of believe something like that. She came here for explanation, to find out what had happened to her twin. She couldn't believe that her parents hate her so much that they didn't even tell her about Bom's death. But this what she has to face, strangers and extreme sadness around. She then walked into the house, looking around examining the place. She wiped her tears and took a sit on the small couch in the living room when at the same time, GD walked out of Top's bedroom.

"Spring-ssi?" GD approached her slowly, didn't sure if she was mad, or confused, or something. But one thing he really wanted is for Spring to stay.

"Call her Bom, that's what she said..." Daesung suddenly came from outside, Spring just sat there in confusion.

"I guess we didn't had a proper introduction, eh?" GD smiled. "I'm Jiyong, my buddies call me GD, and this is Daesung.. He is just a bit unpolite sometimes" he chuckled awkwardly as he wait Spring to respond him. Spring was just staring at him and then Daesung, and then her surrounding, tried to get her consciousness back with everything that had happened so fast. 

"I-i'm Spring.. What happened to my twin? You just said she dead and her boyfriend gone mad.. But what happened?" she said softly, sobbing as the tears rolled down her cheeks again.

"Someone tried to her, she got to escaped just... wrong exit." GD didn't know how to explain, he seemed to be so sad everytime he imagined Bom's death, it was too tragic for him.

"She fell from the 4th floor.. She might think that way she could run from the bastards, but she forgot.. I bet she was too scare. Fortunately it was so easy to catch those morons.. Too many witnesses around" Daesung added. Spring couldn't help but cry louder. No one knew how much she missed her twin. Since she moved to America, she never talked to Bom, she didn't know how to contact her unless she come to Korea and meet her at their secret place. Bom promised to leave her number at that place so whenever Spring comes there, she could contact her. 

"D-did she live well? She is so pretty and kind.. She's the best thing i had in my life and i was so stupid to forgot her" Spring sobbed harder, GD moved to her side and tried to calm her down.

"I understand.... It's not your fault..." GD said softly.

Remembered all the sweet things she had with her twin, she couldn't stop crying. The hard days when their parents against them, the days when they planned to escape and to have their own lives, everything made her sad. The saddest thing was when Bom took her to the airport, that was the last time she saw her twin. It was the second glass of water she had when suddenly Top walked out of the room. As he saw Spring (which he thought was Bom) cried and sobbed hard like that, he quickly approached her, took her into a tight hug and kissed her hair with love and worries. GD moved a bit to gave them space and extremely worried that Spring would gone mad and ignore Top again. 

"Baby... Hey.. Tell me what's wrong?" Top looked at her face sadly, ignored his mind which was confuse about Bom's presence. He started to questioning all these things but then he believed again that Bom still alive. Spring was confused, 'what should i do?' she repeated those words in her mind. She finally rose her head and looked up at Top's face, smiling slightly.

"I...I was worry with your condition... G-GD and Daesung said you're very sick... I..I'm sad" she tried to make a story as she glanced to Top's best friends. GD and Daesung sighed in relief and smiled at Bom as they mouthed 'Thank You'. Top smiled and the brunette lovingly, he missed her so much.

"I'm okay... I'm okay that you're here.. I thought you were..." Top was unsure what to say. The thought of losing Bom was really painful, yeah.. Thoughts. Cause it wasn't really happened was it? At least it was all what's on Top's mind.

"D-dead?" Spring forced a smile as she took Top's hand and brushed it against her cheek. "That's what your friends said but I'm here and alive..." she said softly. The duo couldn't believe what they just heard, Spring really is something. But they were happy to see Top's smile again. Top is happy again.

"You changed perfume, baby?" Top sniffed her hair and then looked at Spring's face. Spring was unbelievably shocked by that. Top knew her twin so well. 

"Y-yeah... I just bought it yesterday, baby.. You don't like it?" Spring looked at him again, with her forced smile.

"I do like it, baby.. I love it.. I love everything you like..." Top smiled and left a soft peck on her cheek. Spring, however flushed at the sudden contact. She then quickly got up cause she was really not ready for this. "I..I'll make you guys some coffee, okay?" she smiled. When she was about to walk to the kitchen, Seungri and Taeyang came and completely shocked. 

"B-bom?! G-g-gho...." Taeyang suddenly realized who she might be and covered Seungri's mouth, he left everyone in the room with his eyesmile and dragged Seungri outside to explain everything. Spring was confuse but laughed lightly when he saw Seungri's expression. "Ghost......tch" Top stared at her happily and then called her, "Bommie..." Spring who was getting used with the name 'Bom' quickly responded him "Ne..." she smiled. "Have I told you that i love you more, today?" A shiver ran through her spine as she heard Top said that, it was a strange feelings since she barely knew him. But she really could feel Top's love for Bom. "You've just told me...." she smiled as she made the coffee.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry it took me so long to update! Are you still there guys? huhuhuhu i hope you are! Uhm... I will spill more about Spring in the next chapter and why she seem to be so easily adapt into this new environment. Thank you guys for subscribed, commented, and voted! Much love <3 <3 <3 ;;