Bommie~

Still waiting for you

[TOP POV]

I was sit there in front of the mortuary. GD tried to make me drink and eat but all i want to do is see my Bom. She must be really tired. I heard the nurse said she need to 'take a bath'. Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri arrived at the hospital. They already told Bom's family and friends about the tragedy.

"Ayyy bro~ Where have you guys been?" I smiled weakly at them, i can feel my eyes getting sore and swollen. "Bom needs to take a bath, she's really tired, you can meet her later" I smiled at them as i saw them stared at each other.

"Meet her? Isn't she...?" Seungri added innocently when Daesung suddenly cut him "Seungri, as your hyung said, we can see her later, okay?" Daesung smiled at me and approached me, he patted my back as i breaths heavily, i want to meet Bom and talk to her as soon as possible.

I saw a couple walk toward us, i pretty sure they are Bom's parents. I never met them. I get up and greeted them.

"Mr and Mrs Park...." I smiled at them, they were crying so hard. "Who are you?" Bom's mother asked me with her indifferent look. "Bom's boyfriend, nice to meet you" I smiled and bows at them "Don't worry, Bom is okay, she just resting for a while, she's taking a bath now, we can meet her later" I smiled to them, tried to convince them how good Bom is. "You're crazy! such a crazy and stupid human being!" Her mother yelled at me, before i asked why she said that, Taeyang pulled me and gave me water, the boys now accompany me. I see Dara walked worriedly, her face is full of tears and she immediately approached Bom's parents. "I'm really sorry... I was with her last night" tears broke the silence that afternoon. Dara hugged Mrs Park tightly, and Mr Park just talked randomly. I still think, why did people so exaggerated this, Bom need rest. Only that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bom is clean now. She's really pretty even her soul isnt there anymore. She got some sews, just to make her face looks better. She is ready to go home. Her parents will take her to their house. Still, Seunghyun can't accept it. There's something in his mind who keep him think that Bom is still alive, Bom is healthy and she only needs rest. When Bom's parents check on their beloved daughter, a doctor walks towards Seunghyun and the boys, Dara is there too.

"Park Bom's relative?" the doctor asked them, Seunghyun immediately answer her. "Yes, i am her boyfriend..." the doctor nod as she continue talking.

"I'm Chaerin, i vise her this early morning. I'm really sorry that we're not able to help them, we tried our best, but it's too late. I know this is hard for you and others, please stay strong" the doctor added. Seunghyun just give a little smile, can't believe what he heard. "what the hell is this doctor saying? I know my Bom is good" Seunghyun chuckles to his friends, "And you said them? tsk, my Bom is only one doctor, dont lose your mind" Seunghyun can't control his words anymore, his mind is running everywhere, tries to find a clue that Bom is still alive. "Yeah doctor, you said them? Is there another victim?" Dara added. Everyone there are holding Seunghyun, just in case he will go mad. 

"Too bad i have to say, that Mrs Bom is currently pregnant. Her baby is about 2 months old, but as i said, we can't help them. I'm really sorry" the doctor gives sad face as she leave everyone in front of the mortuary. Dara shakes her head repeatedly, she cover and cries loudly, facing the wall. The boys started to cry as well, hugging Seunghyun. Seunghyung just stand there. Stares blankly at the mortuary's door. He can't believe what he heard. He smiled while his tears run from his eyes. "I have child? Bom.... We have child?" everyone who heard it cried louder, they dont know how to make Seunghyun realize that Bom is gone. She won't be back again, Bom and the baby will never go back to this world.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TOP POV] 

I've heard what doctor said. My heart said that Bom is gone, but my mind cant cooperate well with my heart, it still convinced me that Bom still there. I was so happy to know that Bom and I will have a child. Just what i dream of! I can feel my knees getting weak, i fell again. It was the second time i fell weakly like that. I cried as hard as i can, my friend keep telling me to be strong. I was think why would i have to be strong? I should've be happy, it's a happy news, Bom is pregnant. I was stare blankly at the floor with my friend hugging me, no one knows how big my love for Bom. How i will do anything for her. Just because of one mistake, i have to lose her like this. I can't accept that. Suddenly, i awakened from my revery. I heard someone yelled at me.

"You impregnates my daughter?! Hey!" Mrs park was hitting my head, i didnt realize it. She keep shouting at me when all i was thinking of is Bom. I get up and walked away from that place "I should go home..." I said it to myself. I left all of them, i walked back to home. It was so great that i can find my wayback home. I walked into my room. Bom's stuff is still there, her clothes, her books, her pictures, lying sweet in my room. She left her favorite pen that i gave to her, it never happen before, i cried again, i started to realize that she is gone, while the half of my soul said that she is alright.

"Baby........." Suddenly i heard a familiar voice calling me from behind, i smiled at her. "Bom baby?"