Baby?

Still waiting for you

[TOP POV]

"Seunghyun baby?" she giggled as she looked at me. She was wearing a white dress that i gave her in our anniversary. I wasn't believe in what i see and what i hear. It was my baby Bom staring at me and gave her prettiest smile. I slowly touch her white skin, and i didnt get throught it, just feel like a human.

"Bommie? Where... have you been?" I stared at her. She smiled at me as she hug me tightly. "Oh baby, i didnt go anywhere, you didnt pick me up last night hum? i hate you" she pouted at me and hit my chest lightly once. I was stare blankly as i hug her tightly back. I think and think a lot "Bom... still here?" I slightly smiled. I believe that she is okay, then she is okay. I looked at her once and kissed her deeply. "I'm so glad that you're here, baby" i told it to her a lot of times. She is really pretty that day. "Baby, i need to go now okay? I will be back soon" she kissed my lips and takes her bag. "Where are you going baby? please dont leave me and stay here" I begged her. "Baby, i'm going to office, i got a lot to do. I'll be back okay?" she smiled at me as she went away from the front door. When suddenly someone came in and i saw GD.

"Hey man, what are you doing here?" GD asked me with his sad look. "I just, meet Bom" i smiled at him when he suddenly grab a razor from my hand.

"What the were you doing?! wake up man! Don't act like a crazy person! Bom don't want to see her boyfriend like this!" he shouted at me as he slapped my face couple times. "W-what did i do?" I looked at my hand and i can see is bleeding. I was shocked and took a deep breath, GD help me to clean it.

"Don't be stupid please. This is not a good day to act reckless like this. Dress up, we're going to her funeral" GD said with his angry expression. I was looking at him, "Funeral? So, my Bom has passed away?" i asked him. GD looked at me back, i can see his teary eyes "She's gone, and you must accept it. She isn't here, before i came, she wasn't here. You should realize that, go dress up and we will go to her funeral okay?" GD walked away to the kitchen, as i remember he hasn't eat anything yet. That time, i started to realize everything. I went to my bathroom and took a bath, clean my wound which i didnt know how i have it slowly. It was so painful, the cut was deep enough. I walked to my bedroom and wore what Bom used to like me to wear. Everything i did was between consciousness and not. I just can't accept the fact that she left me. We went to her house and i can see her lying there wearing white dress. She looked so beautiful, i just hate everyone think that she died already. I walked slowly to her, brought pink roses that she like and put it on her side.

"Baby, what are you doing here? You look like a dead person you know?" i chuckled while i caressed her hair. "You said you were going to office, you lied to me babe" i cried again. I didnt realize that i cried loud enough as my friends approached me and pulled me back. They calm me down and keep saying "it's alright, it's alright" I nodded as well. And never took my eyes off of her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bom is in her coffin. Slowly lowered into her grave. Everyone is crying so hard. Remembering her. She was a good person, pretty and kind. Even though she didnt had a good relationship with her parents, but still she was the best for them. Seunghyun stare blankly when suddenly he said "You guys are so funny! My Bom isn't die!" He pointed at the coffin as he laughed. Everyone looked pity at him, they already knew that Bom is his girlfriend who lived with him these years. Everyone started to cry more as GD, Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung calm Seunghyun. They didnt mad at him, they actually don't know what to do. They told him that Bom is gone but he can't accept it. Seunghyun keep crying, he wanted to end this. He only want Bom now, or he rather die.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

[TOP POV]

Those guys didnt understand what i said. They are crazy. "Am i the only sane person in this world?! psh" I talked to myself. I was sitting under the tree, leaned back as i feel tired crying and shouting. When suddenly i saw a girl running toward me. It was Bom. I widened my eyes in disbelief. I knew that she has been buried, but...........

"Hi baby!" Bom kissed my lips as she hugged me. I wasn't believe it, think that i was drunk or something. I looked at her, she show me a paper, i thought it was a story. I stared at it as i heard she talked about it too. I looked at her, i touched her face, her lips, everything feel so real. Feels like Bom. I raised an eyebrow as i started to talk. 

"Bommie.... Why are you here?" i stared at her and wait for her to answered. "Baby, i'm here because of you. I love you. Remember it?" she giggled as she put the paper to her bag. "I need to take a bath now, bye baby" she smiled and walked inside the house. I still can't believe what i just see. Taeyang shooked me and hold my leg "Hey! bro you hear me?!" he shouted a bit as i looked at him. "Ah-uhm yeah... Sorry i was.. uhm" i pointed at the door, wanted to tell him that Bom is in the house. "You're injured! What the hell did you do?!" he rip his lousy shirt and tied it around my leg. I saw it bleeding. I finally realized that it caused by a branch. Taeyang helped me to get up, he walked me home and helped me change clothes as i heard the boys came. They brought backpack and a lot of stuffs, seems like they will staying here for a while. I feel really tired, i lay on my bed and fell asleep. I know that she's sleeping next to me, i smiled and rest as long as i could.