Spring time~

Still waiting for you

They got clues. They got the number. But, they weren't sure what to do. "This is not korean number, do you think Spring-ssi live in another country?" Daesung stared at the number. "Maybe..."GD just stand there while Taeyang were having late lunch with Seungri. GD walked to TOP's room, he's still there, lying weakly, his condition didn't get any better. They have no money anymore to pay for everything. GD felt so confused that time, he never thought this will happened to his life.

"Hey there Tabi...." GD chuckled as he pat TOP's head lightly.

"GD~" TOP smiled slightly at him. "Are you okay? Guys, you can go home really... I can take care of myself" TOP added.

"Naaaah i won't do that. We won't do that" GD smiled. "Rest well okay? So you can recover soon and we can go party like usual" GD tried to give spirit to TOP as he shook his head "No party without Bom" TOP turned his body to the other side. GD sighed and left him. TOP doesn't want to give up his Bom. 

Tonight they will go to the pub to gain money for hospital. And tomorrow morning, they planned to call Park Spring just to make sure if their assumptions are right. They will work so hard tonight. Pleasing some girls to get more money. 

---------------------------------------------------------

The boys were very tired. They danced like crazy and satisfied a lot of filthy woman last night. For money, they will do anything. They just want TOP to get out of the hospital today. Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri went to the hospital while GD clean the house alone in home. Not long after it, someone knocked at the door, GD rush to the door and opened it.

"GD~~" Dara raised an eyebrow and smiled at him. 

"Dara? What are you doing here?" GD smiled back as he looked around.

"Uhm, nothing... i wanted to see you guys here.. where's everybody?" Dara asked.

"Hospital, TOP was... having an accident. Come in" GD opened the door wider, Dara came in. "Is he okay?" Dara asked while GD just nodded at her and let her sit.

GD continued cleaning the house, told Dara to wait for him for a while. 

"I'll just cook something okay? You guys must be hungry" Dara smiled and walked to the kitchen, GD just shrugged. "Thanks Dara".

After GD finished his work, he walked to the kitchen and thought that he needed Dara's help.

"Dara, i need your help....." GD stood beside Dara. He told everything, about what he found in Bom's house, the letter, photos, the number and everything. Dara has no clue, Bom never told her about this. 

"Want me to call her?" Dara took her phone from the pocket and dial the number. She activated the speaker so they both can hear what the woman will say. GD stared at her and hope that Park Spring is really there.

"a-hello... Is this Park Spring's number?" Dara was very nervous, she was getting more nervous when the one who talk there was a guy.

"Yes this is Park Spring's number, wait a second.." suddenly the guy shouted "Baby! someone's calling" Dara and GD who heard that ware instantly shocked. They knew that, this could be happened, but in this condition? They can't describe their feelings.

"Park Spring here, who is this?" the lady answered and GD almost fell down. 'She's Bom. She really is Bom' GD talked to himself. Dara was very shocked and gave her phone to GD. She cant believe that something like this is really happening to them.

"Park Spring? Is this really you?" GD asked doubtly.

"Yes of course, who are you? Do i know you?" The woman asked curiously. GD realized that the woman might be ended up the call so he quickly said "Park Bom passed away few weeks ago" GD waited for her response. 

There are a big silence after that words. GD still waiting for her response and suddenly she talked. "Why didn't you tell me?" she sounded very sad.

"I'm sorry, i just found you. Where ever you are Spring-ssi, i need you to go back to Seoul and i will explain everything. She left a letter for you" GD added. 

She didnt say anything when suddenly she cried so hard and blame herself. "Spring-ssi, i will wait for you to call me back, i'm a friend of Park Bom, and we really need your help" GD intended to end up the call. "Wait! I'll be there tomorrow, and i will call you back, thank you for telling me." she sobbed, tried to talk properly.

"I'll be waiting for you then, see you soon Spring-ssi" seconds before he ended up the call, he heard a child talking "Why mommy is crying?" 

"Mommy? What the..." GD gave back Dara's phone. He is so scare that what he thinks now is real, Park Spring have a family. She is a mom. He is so scare, he cant help his broken-hearted friend TOP. He told Dara everything and they hope the best for TOP and Spring Bom~