Gloomy morning

Still waiting for you

[TOP POV]

I felt someone shake my body so hard, i didnt feel like wake up from my sleep. I knew that i've been drunk so hard last night. But then i realized that the person who shook me is GD, he shouted at me as well "Bom! Your Bom! Wake up! Bom, got an accident!!!" At first i thought it was just a dream, but slowly, i can hear the sound getting clearer and all i can see was GD crying. 

"Huh?! What happened to Bom?!" i asked worriedly while i massage my head cause it feel so heavy, and the other hand hold GD's shoulder and shook it hard.

"S-she fell from an apartment, someone her" GD said as he cried loudly in front of me. I cant think any words to describe my feeling. I assured myself that it was just a dream but then i never woke up, cause it was happening. My pretty Bom, got an accident. I wasn't pick her up. I got drunk. My Bom, got an accident. I thought about it and keep repeating it on my mind. I can't feel my knees as i fell to the floor. I was still imagine that she hit by car, but she fell from apartment, tears started falling from my eyes. I dont want to see her. I'm afraid of losing her......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lifeless body was lying there on the hospital's bed. Bom's body is full of blood, she closed her pretty eyes, and her lips still smile even though she was gone in a tragic way. White sheet covered her body as she waited for her family to take her to the last place she could rest forever. Everyone on the hospital pity her so bad. She is a pretty figure, and she had to gone this way. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TOP POV]

I rushed to the hospital as i got my strength to stand up. It was only GD who accompany me, and the other help me to tell Bom's family and friends. I can't stop cry just to imagine how hurt she is. I don't know what to say to her. On my way to hospital, i saw a flower shop and i told GD to stop by. I bought a bucket of pink roses. Yeah, those flowers are Bom's favorite flowers ever. I want to make her happy as she see it. When i arrived at the hospital, i ran to one of a nurse and asked where my Bom is. 

"You're her?" she asked me with her sad face. "Boyfriend, im her boyfriend" i asked worriedly as i really want to see my Bom and talk to her. "Follow me" she said as she looked down to the floor. We passed a lot of rooms. I was so confused when we finally stopped in front of a mortuary. I can't believe what i see. GD started to cry again. "Mortuary? What the hell is my Bom doing here?" I can't think. All i did is convinced myself that Bom is okay. She's okay. She can't leave me cause she love me so much. The nurse open the door slowly. I can see a dead body lied there. Only one. No one else. I still think, 'what's my Bom doing here?' i walked slowly to the room, i looked around but i cant find anything except medical stuff. I saw some blood on the sheet, i didnt realize that i was crying so hard. I reached the dead body and started to uncovered it. "Baby.....?" I looked at her smiling face, and suddenly i flashback to the first time i met her. I was window shopping with my group when i coincidentally hit her and she fell down. I followed her to her house and I tried so hard to talk to her. Now, i dont want to try hardly to talk to her anymore. 

"Baby? baby wake up! Look, i bought you nice roses... I know you like it baby" I chuckled at her as i caressed her face and wiped her blood with falled tears from my face. She didnt do anything, she didnt even look at me. "Baby!  Are you that tired? I missed you baby, sorry i wasnt pick you up, i didnt remember" I held her hand tightly as i kissed it a lot of times and i can heard GD crying louder, i slowly realized that she's gone, but i dont want to accept it. My mind can't do it. "Baby!" i started to shout and shook her, i cried even louder, she gave no response, she didnt give me her sweet kiss, she didnt know that im here! 

"It's okay... It's okay if you wanna sleep baby, i will wait until you wake up okay? C'mon everybody, let's leave her here, she need rest, we'll back again later okay?" I kissed her cold lips and left the flower on her side. GD pulled my hand as he wiped his tears. He knew how depressed i am. I walked out from the room. I wait for her outside. I bought foods from her. I know that she just need a good rest. A very good rest.