Flashback

Still waiting for you

 

I’m sorry baby. I won’t do the same mistake. You will come back to me. I know that. I will never let you go, even for a second. My love, please take care of yourself while you go there. It’s a nice place I know. I’ll be waiting here, cause I know you will be back.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TOP POV]

 

It was a beautiful Sunday morning. My girlfriend was making me a breakfast. She looks so beautiful, even she just woke and wear no make-up. I stare at her and imagine if we both will have children. Yeah, little Seunghyun, or Bom. I chuckled when I think about it, it was really beautiful.

She made omelet for us, she’s a natural cook, anything she made will taste perfect for me. I walked to the kitchen and hug her from behind.

 

“Good morning my future wife” I smiled as I grabbed her waist and kissed her cheek.

 

She chuckled and turned back facing me, and pecked me on my lips “Good morning my dearest future husband” pretty Bom greeted me back.

 

“Baby, you should eat a lot okay? I will go home today, I know my parents won’t be there” She smiled as she sliced her omelet.

 

“Okay, I will meet my friends and do things too, you want me to accompany you?” I asked her while she was looking at me, yeah I still remember that.

 

“No baby, I can take care of myself, just do your things and we’ll eat dinner together, promise?” She grinned as she sat on my lap and kissed me, I just nodded. Just to agree with what she said.

 

She is a writer, she doesn’t like living with her family. She came from rich family, also busy. Her parents never care about her, just leave a bunch of money in her bank account. But she’s down-earthed. Never used her money just for happiness. And me? Im just a dancer, not even famous. I used to dance in small events with my group. If I need more money, I wouldn’t mind to be a stripper in several pubs. Bom never knew that. I don’t want to hurt her feelings just to make her know I work like that.

6.30 pm

“Baby, I just left my house, but I have a lot of things to do here in the office, do you mind to pick me up tonight? It will be so late” Bom called me while I was practice dancing with my friends.

“Uhm, oh I will pick you up babe, just wait for me okay? We’ll have late dinner after it” I answered her and we talked for a while before she ended up the call.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Buddy! We should hang out tonight! Pubs! We need a lot of moneeeey!” Said Taeyang, one of the member, he’s a stripper too. More often than the other.

“No, I can’t I should pick up my lady tonight~” I told Taeyang before he insisted me to come.

“What?! Just call cab for your lady bruh! You know that a lot of pretty rich woman would be there in the pub tonight, we wont lose that chances!” Daesung added to convinced me to come. He is my best friend too.

“Hyung, can we just sleep tonight? I don’t feel like -dancing and do that stuff!” Seungri added, he’s the youngest from all of us. But he always thought he’s the same age with us, even though he still call us… hyung.

“Ayy, we’re not asking you to come kiddo!” Said Jiyoung, or he often called GD. He’s my best friend, and understands me the most. He walked toward us and brings some beers, and other alcohol beverages. “Let’s just have a little drink…..” he chuckled and I started to drink, I didn’t remember that my lady needs to be picked up tonight……….