The orphanage is going to be destroyed?

Tomboy plus Ninja equals Love?

Hyunjung was now sixteen. The guys noticed how much of a girl she really was. They couldn't help but not notice her. Even if she had short hair, they realized that she was pretty. She could be feminine too, once in a while anyway. The guys felt it was their fault that Hyunjung turned out to be a such a tomboy, and it probably was. Imagine having to live with twenty-three guys and you're the only girl. Would you still be a regular girl?

Hyunjung was practicing fighting with Kangin.

"You're so predictable, Oppa. I could fight you in my sleep." Hyunjung pretended to yawn. She shifted towards his wrist and then tried to sweep his feet out from underneath him.

He blocked her and went for a trap. "Oh really? Well, you hit like a five year old. You couldn't take me down if I stood here and let you." He bragged.

"You guys! It's time to eat!" Sungmin shouted. The guys and Hyunjung all rushed in like they haven't eaten in days. 

They stuffed the food down their throats. Ryeowook sighed. "If only Hyunjung was more feminine and didn't eat like the others did. Just look, people can mistake her for a guy if she's with us all the time."

"People mistake you for a girl too! Since you can be feminine. You can give tips to Hyunjung and she can give tips to you to be more like a boy." Yesung snickered.

"Give tips to Sungmin too, Hyunjung." Kangin laughed. Sungmin just glared at him and he shut up.

"Don't forget Key the diva!" Jonghyun shouted. Key also gave him a look.

"Enough. You guys are so obnoxious sometimes." Hyunjung stated. Everyone stopped talking about it.

"So Hyunjung... do you not like being girly?" Yoseob asked.

"I never liked being girly in the first place. I didn't play with dolls or whatever before I came here."

"Now that I think about it.... your parents are still alive huh?" Kikwang asked her.

"I think.... I don't know. I actually believed that my dad would come here and get me but it's been eleven years. He probably forgot about me." Hyungjung sighed.

"Well, you're not alone. You have us Oppas and Dongsaengs with you." Donghae smiled. The other guys did too.

"Thanks you guys." Everyone finished their lunch and went back to playing video games. Everyone was watching an intense game of Mario Kart on the wii. It was Hyunjung, Minho, Kyuhyun, and Dongwoon. 

The 3 laps took forever because everyone kept on bumping into each other and using those items. But eventually, Hyunjung won. Kyuhyun was second, Minho was third and Dongwoon was last.

"I at playing Bowser!" Dongwoon tried to make an excuse.

"You said that with Luigi and Mario too." Doojoon stated.

"Shut up!" Dongwoon yelled since everyone started laughing their butts off.

"You just can't accept the fact that you at Mario kart." Siwon chuckled.

After that, the other 20 guys took turns playing. They spent so much time playing that one game, it was already dinner time!

"You guys, it's time for dinner!" Sister Angela exclaimed. She was the oldest nun and was the one that gave Hyunjung the orange car that Hyunjung liked so much. Hyunjung hoped when she got her license, she would buy the exact same car.

Everyone started to pray while holding hands. It was always done at dinner since the nuns ate with them. There were five nuns total. After that, everyone started to eat sloppily again. They talked while they ate. Sister Angela suddenly had an announcement to make.

"Everyone, I want to say something." They stopped eating and looked at her.

"It's time for the orphanage to close." She declared.

"BWOH?" Everyone shouted.

"I'm very saddened by this fact but it has to happen. Us nuns are getting old and someone ordered us to close this building so they can rebuild it for an apartment."

"So the orphanage is going to be destroyed?" Junhyung asked.

"No! That can't happen!" Hyunseung yelled.

"We've lived here since we were young!" Leeteuk looked like he was going to tear up.

"Where would we live? This is our home!" Doojoon exclaimed.

"We won't let those guys close it down!" Onew yelled.

"YEAH!" All the teenagers shouted.

 "You know us nuns are really proud of you guys. You grew up so fast. Where did all those years go?" Sister Stella sighed.

----------------------------

About a week later early morning, the construction workers came with that machine with the wrecking ball that would tear the orphanage down.

All the guys went outside while Hyunjung was still sleeping. She always took a while to wake up. She didn't go to sleep easily so her sleeping habits were pretty bad. It usually took everyone in order to wake her up.

"Yah Sungmin! Go wake Hyunjung up!" Eunhyuk screamed at him.

"Fine. No need to yell at me." Sungmin rolled his eyes.

"Sorry, but I'm getting agitated right now."  He stared down one of the workers.

Sungmin went to Hyunjung's room to find her upside down on her bed with her shirt half way up. Sungmin blushed at the sight of her stomach. He put the blanket over her before he shouted,

"YAH KIM HYUNJUNG! WAKE UP!!!" Sungmin shouted. It woke her up with a jolt because she fell on the ground and hit her head on the wooden floor.

"Aish... that hurts. What's the matter?" Hyunjung yawned while feeling the brand new bump on her head.

"The construction workers are here. Hurry and help us out." Hyunjung nodded and went into the restroom.

There were four total restrooms in the orphanage. The nuns shared one and the other three were occupied by eight guys each. It was unfortunate for Hyunjung since she was the only girl and you know, that horrible things that occurs every month. But even worse was that the bathroom's lock was broken. So she would be really cautious when she would take a shower. She always put a sign on the door that said, "Girl in bathroom!" so the guys would know not to go in.

After Hyunjung was done, she went outside to see the guys, ready to beat the crap out of the workers, but she told them to calm down.

"They're just doing their job. Don't hurt them unless they hurt you first." she told them.

"Araso..." they said, not enthusiastically.

"Can we talk to your manager?" Hyunjung asked bravely.

"Sorry boy, but we can't let you." One big guy grunted.

"She's a girl!" Taemin sounded angry. The con. worker realized his mistake and said sorry.

"Can you please? I'll do anything to save this orphanage from falling." The guys all looked at her and admired her for being so brave.

"Sure. You can speak to him." Another con. worker gave her his cellphone and the manager picked up.

"Yobosaeyo?"

"This is Kim Hyunjung. I'm calling to plead to you about the orphanage. Please don't destroy the orphanage."

"And why shouldn't we?" She heard a voice from behind her and it was a young man of about twenty-five. Hyunjung gave the cell phone to the con. worker and started to talk to him directly.

"Because this orphanage is really important to us. We've lived here since we were young and we don't want to give it up. There's so many memories in this place that we just can't crush. This place is our home."

"Hmmm... I'll reconsider it.... if you work for me."

"Bwoh? Work for you? She's a girl! She can't do work like that and she's only 16!" Both Heechul and Siwon yelled.

"Yeah! That wouldn't be fair to her!" Everyone else shouted.

"Oh? You're a girl? I've mistaken you for a boy. This is interesting. But you look pretty strong. Try carrying that piece of wood over there."

It was about 130 pounds, about the same weight as Hyunjung was able to carry it easily because of all the training with the guys.

"Wow! Hyunjung-ah! We never knew you were that strong!" Shindong claimed.

"So? What will it be? Work for me and this place will survive or don't and it'll be destroyed."

What is Hyunjung going to pick?