How Sungmin met Hankyung

Tomboy plus Ninja equals Love?

Sungmin was walking by himself downtown when he notices someone in a dark alley. Trying to avoid it, he walked forward briskly. But then he heard a voice that made him cringe. 

"NOOOOOO PLEASE SPARE ME!!!!" There was a gunshot.  

Just to make sure what and who it was, Sungmin took a peek in the alley. But what he saw horrified him.

There was a man on the ground, bleeding to death. 

"Oh My God!" He was running away but that man caught him. Sungmin tried to fight him off with the moves he learned from his hyungs but that didn't have any effect on that man. Sungmin was going to be in big trouble.

"Please don't kill me! I promise I won't tell the police."

"Are you sure about that?" He looked at Sungmin. "You seem to know how to fight. I need someone to help me out.... Maybe you can?"

"Bwoh?" Sungmin noticed what he looked like. He realized he wasn't Korean.

"Are.... you... Chinese by any chance?" Sungmin asked, even though he was afraid.

"Yes I am. I need someone to help me keep track of the people I kill. An accomplice. I'm an assassin."

"I can tell since you just killed that man." Sungmin muttered.

"But no really. If you help me, I'll spare your life." He smiled.

"Can I think about it first?" 

"Nope. The name's Hankyung by the way."

"Uhhh.... Sungmin." He murmured. *If I agree, I'll live. If I don't, I'll die.*

"Fine. I'll be your acomplice. But in return, you have to teach me those moves you just used."

"Alright." From then on Sungmin would lie to everyone at the ophanage telling them that he was going to martial arts school, when he was really helping out Hankyung. He was afraid at first but then he got used to Hankyung when he found out he could actually be nice and caring.

One evening, Sungmin was waiting for Hankyung to hurry and kill whoever he was supposed to kill, when someone from behind him put a knife up to his throat. He couldn't do anything or else he would have been stabbed.

"Tell me where Hankyung is. If you don't, you'll die." The guy threatened viciously.

" I don't know!" He was telling the truth. Hankyung just told Sungmin to wait for him.

"Liar!" He was ready to cut his throat but Hankyung managed to stop him right on time. He easily twisted his arm and took the knife away from him.

He knocked him out and Sungmin just looked at Hankyung in awe.

"Thanks so much for saving me." Sungmin was grateful.

"If he killed you, I wouldn't have an accomplice anymore." He said coldly.

"You can go home. I'll pick you up tomorrow. I need your help with something."

"Alright. Thanks again." Sungmin walked back to the orphanage to see Kyuhyun playing starcraft and the computer. 

"Do you know what?" Sungmin asked him.

"What?" He stopped playing for a few.

"I love you."

"I love you too, hyung!" Kyuhyun exclaimed oblivious to what happened to Sungmin that day. He hugged him also.

Sungmin ended up teling everyone that. He was so thankful he was still alive. After that day, Sungmin ended being very good friends with Hankyung.