Living on Her Own

Tomboy plus Ninja equals Love?

"So which will you choose?" He asked. Hyunjung thought about it for a while. But then she answered.

"Okay. I'll work for you. If it gets you to not destroy the orphanage, I'll be alright with it." Hyunjung said.

"Oh I forgot to mention, you won't be living here anymore."

BWOH?! What the hell? You didn't say anything about that!" Some of the guys exclaimed.

"I get to make the decisions here. It's too late to take it back. Besides, isn't it kinda weird to be the only girl living there?" He smirked.

"Just who are you anyway?" Doojoon yelled.

"Oh I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Lee Soungyi . Nice to meet you Hyunjung."

Hyunjung wasn't so sure if she could trust this guy but it was worth it if the orphanage wouldn't be demolished.

"Okay then. I'll go leave too." Hyunjng declared. All the guys were surprised that she agreed. "But would you give me a place to live?"

"Yes. All you have to do is work with us to pay your rent off."

"Fine. When do I leave?"

"Tomorrow." He answered. *This is gonna be a pretty weird boss.* 

"Oh and you'll work after school hours. You start school next week right?" Hyunjung just nodded wondering how he knew.

Soungyi asked for her cellphone and exchanged numbers. Then all the construction workers went home along with their machine.

"See you tomorrow!" He said before disappearing.

"Woo Hyunjung's our hero!" Yoseob and Taemin both shouted.

"But seriously Hyungjung-ah, do you really have to leave?" Sungmin and Ryeowook asked in unison.

"Yeah, we don't want you to leave!" Jonghyun and Key exclaimed.

"I'm sorry but it's my choice. I'm actually okay with moving out.  It'll be a new experience for me." Hyunjung sighed.

"Are you really going like this?" Hyunjung turned around to see Sister Angela getting teary eyed. The other four sisters behind her were starting to cry too.

Then all the guys started to bawl.

"It won't be the same without you!" Junhyung exclaimed.

"Yeah, it'll be really boring."Leeteuk agreed.

"But at least I'll finally be able to beat everyone in Mario Kart! No more second place!" Kyuhyun blurted out. Sungmin hit him on the shoulder. 

"Aish... you and your game addictions." Donghae rolled his eyes.

"But what..does that ... guy want... with you?" Eunhyuk said between sobs.

"Yeah, if he does anything fishy then I'll beat the outta him!" Kangin shouted.

"It's okay Oppa, I can handle it."

"But you're still a girl!" Both Kikwang and Onew yelled.

"Yeah! What they said!" The other guys agreed. Hyunjung just sighed.

"It'll be okay. I'll visit you guys everyday when I'm not 'working'." Hyunjung used her fingers to quote.

"Hyunjung-ah, we'll really miss you." The sisters said at the same time. They all hugged her and finally let go.

"Our turn to hug!" The 23 guys said but she ran away from them. 

"No way! I'll be suffocated from all you guys!"

"Fine. One at a time. I'm first." Sungmin went and hugged Hyunjung. Then the guys pushed him away and got in a line to hug her.

After Taemin gave the last hug, Hyunjung was suddenly tired.

"Man.... you guys are gonna be the cause of my death some day."

"Whatever you say Hyunjung!" They all laughed.

*I really will miss living with them though.*

~~~~

The next day, the manager came like he said he would see her. Hyunjung asked, "Why do you want me to leave so bad anyway? Just who are you? And what do you want with me?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out. Now go ahead and pack. I found an apartment for you."

She went upstairs and started to pack. There wasn't much to pack except some clothes, the orange race car, and a portrait of her with the guys and sisters. She put them in her bag and went back downstairs. 

Hyunjung said one last bye before she left. She followed Soungyi and was in tears. She hadn't cried since her parents left her.

"It'll be okay. Stop crying." Soungyi said as they got into his car. They finally arrived in a community not so far from her school.

"Okay, here's your new home!" Soungyi shouted as they arrived at the apartment.

*Maybe this might not be so bad after all.*