Dad...

Tomboy plus Ninja equals Love?

*Holy crap!* Hyunjung thought. *Is this really happening? My first kiss!* But surprisingly she didn't push Hankyung away.

Hankyung finally ended the kiss and Hyunjung stared at him, appalled that just happened.

"Was that really necessary? You just took away my first kiss!" Hyunjung shouted.

"So you're saying you didn't like it?"

"Yes.. no... I don't know. I'm really confused right now. A ninja assassin just kissed me. Shouldn't you have given me some time to think about all this instead of making me more confused?"

"But that wouldn't be fun."Hankyung chuckled. The doorbell rang and Hankyung opened it to reveal Sungmin.

"Sungmin, you should tell Hyunjung that everything will be okay. She's worrying for nothing."

"But Hankyung, shouldn't you tell her about him, at least?" Sungmin mentioned.

"Later. Hurry and fetch me my sword."

Sungmin gave it to him and Hankyung said "I'm gonna go practice for a while. Bye Hyunjung." 

He left and Hyunjung glanced at Sungmin.

"Who were you talking about? There's someone I need to know about?"

"No, it's nothing. You'll find out sooner or later, and I'm really sorry but would it be okay if you don't tell the others? Kyuhyun promised me he wouldn't tell anyone. Promise me too?" He held his pinky out. Hyunjung reluctantly took hers out and intertwined it with his.

"But you have to promise me that you won't get in any trouble with Hankyung. You have to be safe too.""

"I'll be fine. Like Hankyung said, you don't have to worry. Even though he's a trained killer, he's a good guy."

"We'll just see, okay?" Hyunjung left Hankyung's house and went back to the orphanage. She greeted everyone before looking for Kyuhyun.

She found him upstairs, watching T.V.

"So what did you tell everyone?" She asked.

"That his school was a regular martial arts school and that Sungmin goes early because he likes helping the teachers get ready for the lessons."

"You're a good liar. I realy hope nothing bad is going to happen though."

"It's been three months and nothing's happened so far. I just wish Sungmin told us earlier." Kyuhyun sighed.

"Me too. Well I gotta call Soungyi. It's time to go to work."

"But today's Sunday."

"Well, the bridge is going to open soon. We have to get it done by tomorrow." She replied as she got her phone out.

"Okay, don't overwork yourself."

"I won't, thanks. See ya later." Hyunjung went back downstairs to talk to Sister Angela.

Soungyi came ten minutes later and they left. 

“So Soungyi, do you know what Hankyung’s job is?”

“Not really. I don’t really care. The two of us aren’t that close.”

“Why is that?”

“Our parents never got along.”

The two of them made some small talk about Soungyi’s family before Hyunjung questioned “So why did you decide to hire me 2 years ago?”

“Well, you’re going to find out really soon.”

But when they approached their destination, two black cars were blocking their way.

“Who are they?”Hyunjung asked but Soungyi just got out of the car and acknowledged them.

He signaled Hyunjung to get out of the car and meet the person he was speaking to.

Hyunjung hesitantly took off her seatbelt and got out of the car. As she came up to them, she realized who it was.

“Dad… is that really you?” He nodded and she hugged him.

“The reason I hired you was because you’re my boss’s daughter.” Soungyi smiled. 

“I’m so sorry I couldn’t contact you earlier.” Hyunjung’s dad told her.

“It’s okay, you’re here with me now. The fact that we’re reunited is all that matters.” Hyungjung said, teary eyed.

The two of them sat down and talked for the whole day. Hyunjung talked about the orphanage and guys, her father spoke about his business and her mom.

“Your mother and I were in terrible debt. She’s currently in Japan, focusing on her fashion career. She wanted to become a fashion designer. Me, on the other hand, inherited money from your grandpa. Now Hyunjung, don’t panic but the business we do is drug dealing.”

Hyunjung had a saddened look on her face. “So you’re like the mafia leader then?”

“Yep. But you don’t need to worry. The police will never be able to catch me.”

*But I know someone who might catch you… even worse kill you.*

But Hyunjung didn't want to think about that. She was very content with being able to be with her dad again.

"Hyunjung, let's go out to dinner. I don't know if you still love spaghetti but there's this amazing place that serves the best."

"I still do. Sister Angela's is the best, but I'll try this place."

Hankyung was on his way to meet Soungyi when he spotted Hyunjung with her father.

*So that's No Mercy. Let's see how this will all turn out.*