Sungmin... why did you lie to us?

Tomboy plus Ninja equals Love?

It was finally the weekend. Hyunjung didn't have any chances to tell any of the guys that her dad finally contacted her after all these years. Since Saturdays are the days she doesn't go to work, she went down to the orphanage to talk to them.

"Man after all that biking, I'm so tired!" She exclaimed after she got off her bike.

"Yo everybody! I'm here. I have something to tell you guys!" She shouted as she went inside.

"Hey Hyunjung!" Hyunseung was the first to greet her. One by one, 22 guys came downstairs to see her.

"What's up?" Kibum questioned, about to massage her shoulders again.

"Move Kibum! I get to do it today!" Kikwang moved Kibum out of the way. 

Kibum decided to play nice and be a good hyung and let him do it. 

"So what happened that made you bike all the way here?" Junhyung inquired.

"I wanted to tell you guys that my dad finally contacted me!" Hyunjung stated, full of joy. The guys all stopped doing what they were doing and just stared at her.

"Are you serious Hyunjung? He really found you after all these years?" Siwon asked her. None of the guys believed it. They all remembered how sad she was the first day she arrived at the orphanage. They understood because they all went through that too. But certainly, they did not understand what she was feeling now.

Hyunjung just nodded. "Here's the letter. We just need to find my mom and then we'll be reunited!" The guys took turns reading the letter. 

"You're really that happy to see them again? After they abandoned you like that?" Minho said with a tone of anger.

"Shouldn't you be mad at them for leaving you? It's been way too long. Why now?" Ryeowook interrogated. 

"He didn't abandon me! Are you guys not reading the letter correctly? He kept his promise. He gave me a bunch of my things when I was younger and he got me this bracelet!" Hyunjung showed it to them.

"Hyunjung-ah. We haven't seen you like this before. So you're saying you never hated them even once?" Kangin sincerely asked.

Everyone waited for her reply. Half of the guys had been abandoned too. The other half, their parents had died. This was the first time hearing that a parent would come back for one of them.

"Sure... I guess I did. But after receiving this letter, I changed my mind. There's still hope for us to be a family." Hyunjung just stared at her bracelet.

"Alright. As long as you don't get hurt, we'll be okay with your decision." Doojoon murmured.

"Yay! Noona can be with her family again!" Taemin smiled.

"But when you do reunite with them, you won't forget us, right?" Jonghyun eyed her.

"Of course not, silly!" She punched him on the arm.

"Ouch!" He groaned. "You don't have to punch that hard." 

"Hold up, where's Sungmin?" She began to look for him, only to be disappointed because he was nowhere in sight.

"He's at the martial arts school right now." Leeteuk answered. Even though he moved out, it was like he never left in the first place. 

"He goes to that martial arts school on Saturday too?" Hyunjung couldn't help but be curious. It was odd to hear Sungmin going to a martial arts school for free. 

"He goes everyday actually. After school on the weekdays and on weekends too. He's only here in the afternoon." Onew chimed.

"Have you guys ever gone to his school before?"

"Aniyo. Now that I think about it, it's really odd to never see Sungmin at home until dark." Kangin mentioned.

"How come he's able to finish all his homework though? He still has awesome grades when he's been to that martial arts school for a while." Hyunjung thought for a few seconds before saying "Can one of you guys come with me to follow him tomorrow?" Hyunjung wanted to find out about the martial arts school. 

"Well... I guess I'll go." Kyuhyun told everyone. "I want to know what kind of school he goes to."

"You guys be careful. And don't get caught following him too." Heechul muttered.

"We're really worried for him." Shindong murmured.

"Araso. We'll follow him tomorrow!" Hyunjung said in triumph.

So the next day Hyunjung and Kyuhyun went to follow Sungmin after Hyungjung got dropped off by Soungyi.

It was early in the morning and everyone was still sleeping.

"Why does he go this early? It's not even 7 yet!" Kyuhyun grumbled and yawned.

"Just it up Kyuhyun." They followed Sungmin for 10 minutes before they realized that he wasn't going to a school. Rather he was going to a house. 

"Omo, does that mean he lied to us? There's no martial arts school?" Kyuhyun took a glance at the house. "Whose house is this anyway?"

He turned around to see Hyunjung had left him. Before he could stop her she grabbed ahold of Sungmin, who was completely apalled. 

"Sungmin-ah. Why did you lie to us?" Kyuhyun could tell that Hyunjung was saddened at the fact that they were all deceived by him.

"I... I can explain." He told her and noticed Kyuhyun. *I'm so screwed. I hope Hankyung won't find out. It won't be that bad if I just tell 2 people right?*