Ni Hao, Hankyung

Tomboy plus Ninja equals Love?

 The next day, Hyunjung had gotten all of her things in her new apartment. She hung up all her pictures of the sisters and guys and put the orange car on the top of her shelf. She put her clothes in the closet and put the cooking materials in the kitchen.  She had finished putting all the things she needed in the bathroom. She placed what little food she had in the fridge. There was something missing though. A T.V. in the living room.

She had her video games but there wasn’t a T.V. to play it. She and the other guys were able to get video games because people had given it to them for Christmas and such. She would have to work hard to pay off the rent and buy a T.V.

*So I'm going to work next week. What do I do in the meantime?*

Hyunjung decided to call Soungyi and see if she could visit the orphanage. He allowed her since there was nothing to do. So she took the bus and arrived at the orphanage.

“Everybody! I’m here!”

“Hey Hyunjung!” The guys came and wanted to hug her but she didn’t want to feel tired from the 23 hugs so she just high fived them.

“That’s so cool. You came back already.” Junhyung smiled.

“I don’t work until next week so I can go visit every day.”  Hyunjung explained.

“Awesome! Yesterday felt really lonely without you here.” Kibum said.

“Yeah. Just why did that guy want you to move out and work for them?” Hyunseung asked.

“I agree. I think he’s up to something.” Jonghyun murmured.

"I'll find out eventually. For now, I can't wait for 11th grade. Are you guys ready for school?" 

"Arghh... Of course not." Kangin groaned.

"School ." Dongwoon muttered.

"We're gonna have to wake up early now." Taemin whined.

" it up!" Hyunung smiled. She spent the whole week at the orphanage until it was finally time for school. 

~~

"AHHH! It's time for school!" Sungmin shouted. He was the same age as Hyunjung but also, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Doojoon, Ryeowook, Kibum, and Siwon. They were all going to be juniors. Taemin was the youngest one so he was going to graduate 8th grade this year. Minho, Key, Dongwoon, and Kyuhyun were in 9th grade.  Kiwang, Yoseob, Junhyung, Hyunseung, Jonghyun, and Onew were in 10th grade. Yesung, Kangin, and Shindong were 12th graders.

Leeteuk and Heechul finished High School and were going to college. The two of them had part time jobs and were able to save enough money for college.

"Get up you two!" Minho shouted. Eunhyuk and Donghae slept together, since they were very close but they ignored Sungmin and continued to go sleep while hugging each other.

"Hyunjung's here to pick us up!" Siwon exclaimed. As soon as he said that, they got up.

"We're lucky to have Hyunjung in our grade huh?" Ryeowook asked.

"Of course we are!" Eunhyuk shouted. They were done changing and brushing their teeth.

"Okay, let's go!" The 11th graders exclaimed. The others were jealous.

Hyunjung was waiting for them outside and they walked to school together.

~~~~

After school, Soungyi picked Hyunjung up and took her to the construction site.

"Here is where you will work. All you're doing is carrying things and eventually, you'll learn how to operate jackhammers, work with cement, and do more things. But for now, just carry materials and listen to what the other workers tell you to do."

"Alright." Hyunjung was already told to carry lumber and other building materials. That whole day, that was all she did. She got 35 bucks just for doing that.

*This is pretty easy.* She thought. About 2 weeks later, she was able to do other things like work with the jackhammer, she could drill holes when instructed to. Or even mix cement with the cement machine.

~~~~

She's now been working as a construction worker for 2 years. The other workers thought it was weird having a girl work with them but they got used to it since she had physical strength and looked like a boy anyway.

So currently, she is 18 years old. She was going to be in her last year of school. But little did she know, that this year, things would happen and she would finally find out why Soungyi wanted her to work for him. She would also find her dad and even fall in love.

She was walking to the orphanage when she sees Sungmin talking to a guy who looked like he was 20. 

"Oh Hyunjung! This is Hankyung. He's a friend of mine. We're learning martial arts together, or rather he's teaching me." Hyunjung could tell that he was Chinese so she said,

"Ni Hao, Hankyung. I'm Hyunjung. Nice to meet you."