Dad.... I'll be waiting

Tomboy plus Ninja equals Love?

Hyunjung quickly gave the wood to the coworker and walked up to the two men in deep conversation.

"Hi. I hope you guys don't mind me asking but how do you two know each other?" She asked, straight to the point.
 
"We're cousins." Hankyung pointed out.
 
"Chincha? That's cool." *They don't look related though.*
 
"Hyungjung, I have a meeting to attend soon so I'm hoping it's okay if you ride home with Hankyung." Soungyi stated.
 
"Sure. But I was actually hoping to visit the guys." Hyunjung looked at him as if she was asking for permission.
 
"I was just about to ask you if you wanted to see them." Hankyung smiled.
 
Hyungjung smiled back. " I'll let you two go back to talking. I'll be done with work soon." Hyunjung went back and the two started to talk again. But this time they spoke in Chinese.
 
"Did you find out anything about her background yet?" Hankyung questioned.
 
Soungyi shook his head. "I've asked questions about her parents but she doesn't remember her mother's name. She does remember that her father's name begins with the letter M."
 
Hankyung sighed. Hyunjung had gotten Hankyung interested in her. He wanted to find her parents for her.
 
"What was your reason for hiring her anyway? Sungmin told me about how you and your company wanted to destroy the orphanage two years ago. Hyunjung asked you not to do it and so you wanted her to work for you?"
 
"Yep. But I can't tell you why yet. Even if we are cousins it's not like we tell each other everything. You have your secrets and I have mine." Soungyi mischievously smirked. "See ya later, cousin." He walked to his car and left.
 
Hankyung sighed and watched Hyunjung as she worked. She wasn't like other girls obviously. Being a tomboy and working as a construction worker. Hankyung wanted to know more about her.
 
Hyunjung quickly finished her work and they headed to the orphanage. 
 
"Hyunjung!" The guys exclaimed as she went through the door.
 
"Hey Hyunjung. How was work today?" Kibum sat her down and gave her a massage on the shoulders.
 
"I wanna give her a massage!" Taemin shouted, pushing Kibum away.
 
"No I want to!" Kikwang claimed. He tried to move Taemin out of the way but he failed to.
 
"It's fine." Hyunjung put a hand on Kibum's and told both of them to stop arguing. "Thanks Kibum. Work was easy as always so I'm not tired."
 
Hankyung noticed how everyone cared for Hyunjung. Being the only girl, of course they would pamper her.
 
*I bet a bunch of girls would kill to be in her spot.* He thought as he high fived Siwon.
 
"Hey Hankyung, how come you took Hyunjung here today?" Eunhyuk questioned.
 
"Her boss is my cousin and he asked me to take her home, so after we finish visiting, I'll drive her to her apartment." Hankyung answered.
 
"Where's Sister Angela?" Hyunjung inquired.
 
She's with the other sisters at the church." Kangin answered.
 
"Do you know when they're coming back?" Hyunjung questioned.
 
"Aniyo. they just left like half an hour ago." Key stated.
 
"Oh okay. Tell them that I came by and said hi, araso?"
 
"Araso." The guys all replied. Hyunjung and Hankyung left after talking with them for a little.
 
"Thanks for the ride Hankyung Ge."
 
"You're welcome. Have a good night."
 
"You too." Hyunjung said as she headed inside the apartment.
 
She collapsed on her bed and sighed. She looked at the clock on her wall. It was 7:00 p.m.
 
"Omo, time to eat dinner!" She got up and went to the kitchen to make herself something to eat.
 
She finally got a T.V with the money she got from work so she was watching a movie while eating ramen.
 
When she was watching the of the movie, the doorbell rang. *Who could that be at this time?*
 
"Delivery!" The person outside the door shouted. Hyunjung opened the door to see a delivery person holding a box. She signed the paper and thanked the person after receiving the package.
 
"I wonder what it is." She murmured out loud. there wasn't a return address.
 
She sat down on her couch and opened it. There was a letter and multiple items in it. She decided to read the letter first.
 
Dear Hyunjung, I bet you'll probably be surprised when you read this but this is your father. You probably think that I abandoned you and broke our promise. Due to certain circumstances, I wasn't able to contact you until now. But I want you to know that I didn't break our promise. I'm coming to get you so we can live together and be a family again. But we have to find your mom also. She disappeared 3 years ago and I haven't been able to contact her. So I hope you can wait patiently for me because it might take a while before I can actually meet you. But I hope you know that I love you very much. I hope you like the things I sent you.
-Appa
 
Hyunjung sat there speechless. *Wow, so Dad didn't forget about me. He actually remembered.* She got teary-eyed and started to look at the items.
 
The first thing she saw was a picture frame, It was of her when she was five with her parents. Hyunjung smiled as she set it on top of her desk.
 
The next item was a small brown teddy bear. *It must have been from when I was younger.*
 
There were more small items from when she was a kid, but the last item was a bracelet and it matched the necklace she was wearing.
 
*Thanks Dad, I'll be sure to treasure it. I'm glad I didn't give up hope. Dad... I'll be waiting.* She then realized she didn't finish her dinner. 
 
She decided to call the guys to tell them about her dad after she was done eating, but then she realized that they were probably just starting to eat too. So she called Hankyung instead.
 
"Congrats Hyunjung. It's great that you'll be able to see your dad soon." He claimed.
 
"Yeah, I just wish I could reply to him. I want to ask him so many things."
 
"Well, I'm sure he'll be able to answer them soon."
 
"Thanks Hankyung Ge. Annyeong." She hung up and looked at the picture frame. *I hope Mom is alright.*
---
After Hankyung finished talking to Hyunjung, Sungmin told him "Hankyung, I found out more about No Mercy. And it's really surprising but, it turns out that No Mercy's real name is Kim Minhyuk."
 
"How is that surprising?"
 
"You didn't let me finish yet."
 
"Oh okay, go on."
 
"He has a daughter, and her name is Kim Hyunjung."
 
"Bwoh? Chincha?"
 
"Yeaha, that was my reaction when I found out too." Sungmin said.
 
'What are we going to do? Could we reject that offer?"
 
"I don't think we can. Hankyung, I don't want to hurt Hyunjung."
 
"I know, me either. She just found out about her dad too."
 
"Do you think she knows that he's a mafia leader?" Sungmin questioned.
 
"I don't think so. She wouldn't have been excited if she knew."
 
"Well, I hope we can figure this out soon." Sungmin went home to the orphanage and Hankyung sighed.
 
"Should I kill her father?"