What do you mean he's a ninja assassin?

Tomboy plus Ninja equals Love?

"Well... the truth is..." He was stalling. It was quite obvious.

"Hurry and tell us already!" Hyunjung shouted.

"T-this is Hankyung's house. He's actually been the one that's been training me for the last few months."

"Why didn't you just tell us that before? What did you have to lie for?" Kyuhyun questioned.

"Let's go somewhere else and talk." Sungmin suggested. He called Hankyung and whispered in the phone but Hyunjung was able to hear him say "Sorry I'm gonna be a little late today." He quickly hung up and took them to a nearby cafe.

"So what's the deal?" She glared at him as we sat down.

"There really isn't a good reason why you would lie, right?" Kyuhyun shook his head in disappointment.

Sungmin sighed and said "You're probably not going to believe me but the truth is... one night when I was walking downtown, I heard a man screaming to spare him and then there was a gunshot. I wanted to make sure if something really happened and there was the man on the ground, bleeding to death."

"Oh my gosh! Did you call the police? Did you see the murderer?" Both Hyunjung and Kyuhyun asked.

"It was Hankyung. He's a ninja assassin." Sungmin declared. 

"What do you mean he's a ninja? You gotta be joking, right?" Hyunjung laughed nervously.

"I'm not joking. Haven't you seen Ninja Assassin?"

"But he's not Japanese." Hyunjung remarked.

"That doesn't really matter. He threatened to kill me if I called the police or run away. He wanted me to be his accomplice. So I was forced to say yes." 

"What the hell? I gotta go see Hankyung." Hyunjung got up but Kyuhyun tried to stop her.

"Hyunjung-ah, it'll be dangerous. What if he hurts you? I can't believe he would actually be an assassin. To think he's been so friendly with us and the other guys." Kyuhyun tried to grab her arm but failed.

"I won't believe it until he tells me that he actually is one." She walked out of the cafe and went back to Hankyung's house. She rang the doorbell and Hankyung opened it, not looking to see who it was at first and yelled "Why are you so late?" His eyes widened when he realized who it was.

"So is it really true that you're a trained killer and you forced Sungmin to help you out?" Hyunjung glowered at Hankyung intensely.

"Why don't you come in?" Hankyung invited her in. Hyunjung was surprisingly calm

"I'll have the boys and the police on the phone if you even try to touch me." She warned him. "And to think I called you Ge." 

"I'm really sorry that you had to find out like this." Hankyung said after Hyunjung explained how she found out. 

"So what exactly do you plan on doing? If you ever get caught and Sungmin gets involved, we would never forgive you."

"I only assassinate those that deserve it. That includes thiefs, serial killers, and drug dealers. And Sungmin's like a secretary. He wouldn't be involved with any of the I do. I already promised him before. He's like the younger brother I never had."

"Hmm. This totally reminds me of Death Note. So does your cousin know what you do?"

"Nope. But to be honest with you, I don't really know what he does either." Hankyung gazed at her.

"Ummm... do you mean he's hiding something too?" She asked awkwardly. She felt self conscious because she had just remembered that she had a crush on him.

"Yeah, especially about him hiring you in order to leave the orphanage alone. I don't think he's only a manager."

"Hmm maybe the guys were right. I still need to find out why I had to work for him." 

"Do you want a drink?" Hankyung questioned while getting up.

After hesitating a little, she asked for a soda."You know... I actually used to like you. But now.. I don't know if I should trust you or not."

"I did. And I still do." Hankyung gave a small smile as he gave her the soda. But Hyunjung shook her head.

"Not like that. But more..." Hyunjung just sighed. "Never mind."

"I know what you mean, Hyunjung. More than a friend." Hankyung winked.

*What the heck? Are trained ninjas experts about crushes and stuff like that too?* 

"Maybe if I do this, you can decide whether you still want to like me or not." Hankyung declared.

"Wait.. what?" Hyunjung was too out of it, she didn't realize how close Hankyung was to her until it was too late. His lips were already touching hers.

--------------

sorry it took so long to update xD