A New Family

Tomboy plus Ninja equals Love?

Hyunjung was five when she was abandoned by her parents. She thought they were like every other parent in the world.  You know, loving, happy, carefree parents. They would always treasure and love her. But that was just her dream. That day was the day she lost her parents but she also gained a new family. 

"Omma, Appa, are we going on a trip?" Hyunjung asked as she noticed both of them were packing her things.

"You could say that." Her mom responded coldly. Hyunjung was confused at her mom. Usually she would be cheerful and full of joy, why was she like this now?

"Appa, where are we going?" Hyunjung asked her dad but he avoided her and smoked a cigarette.

About half an hour later, they all went into the car to arrive at an orphanage, though HyunJung didn't know what that was.

"What is this place? And how come you guys don't have any bags?" Hyunjung continuously questioned and questioned.

They headed inside and met with a nun. "Welcome."

"Hi, ummm we'd like to drop our daughter off." Hyunjung's mom said. The nun sighed and took Hyunjung in.

"Omma, Appa? Where are you going? Why aren't you taking me? Are you leaving me here?" Hyunjung started to tear up.

"I'm so sorry sweetie, it's just we're having a lot of problems right now. I promise you I'll return to you someday. Omma and Appa are going now." and with that, her dad put a necklace around her neck and headed off. That was the last time she saw them.

"OMMMA! APPPA!" Hyunjung couldn't stop bawling. The nun was nice and all but she couldn't comfort Hyunjung until she gave her something that surprised her. It was an orange racecar. 

"Sorry, there isn't any girl toys but you can play with this." The nun left her in the play room only to let her be stared at by the twenty-three boys.

"Who are you?" One of them asked.

"It's a girl!" another exclaimed.

"What's your name?" a boy questioned.

"I'm Hyunjung."She murmured.

"That sounds like Hyunseung's name!" All except one laughed.

"Yah, that's not funny." He frowned.

"Anyway, I"m Sungmin. Nice to meet you." He smiled and she smiled back even though she was crying five minutes before

Hyunjung met the other boys. The oldest one was Leeteuk. He was 9. There was Heechul, Kibum, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Yesung, Kangin, Doojoon, Dongwoon, Hyunseung, Kikwang, Yoseob, Junhyung, Onew, Jonghyun, Another Kibum, Minho, and Taemin.

Hyunjung grew closer to those boys and eventually became friends. They all had one thing in common, they didn't have parents. But Hyunjung believed in her dad. She was hoping he would come for her. In the mean time, she would be with these boys who eventually became her family too.

* I have a new family now.* Hyunjung thought about a few weeks later. She learned more about her Oppas and Dongsaengs. 

One morning, Hyunjung woke up to the sound of yelling and shouting. She went downstairs and noticed the two Kibums fighting. 

"What are you guys doing?" 

"We're watching them fight. They're arguing over who should be called what. Everyone's always confused when there's two Kibums. So they're fighting for their name." Kangin explained.

"Why can't they just have nicknames or something?" Hyunjung suggested. Everyone stopped what they were doing. 

"Oppa, who's older?" Everyone pointed at the Kibum who was smaller. "You can have a nickname." Hyunjung thought for a few seconds when something caught her eye. "What about Key? Since you have a key on your shirt."

"I guess that would be okay." They stopped fighting and she cheered. She didn't like violence at first. But the guys got her into fighting and eventually she loved it. But she would only fight for self defense or standing up for something that isn't right.

Junhyung showed Hyunjung Jackie Chan movies and she fell in love with them.

*This might not be bad after all.*

--------------------------------

first chapter's always short >_<