Chapter 2: 7pm

Time Is Ticking

Listen to this song while reading this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDeBV4oUk20&feature=relmfu

 

Lena’s POV………

“If I find Kai, I will skin him alive, then I will pour acid onto his skin, then I would poi-“ I said as I was walking straight but then I saw a familiar black hair behind a tree.

“KAI!!!!!”  I shouted as he turn around and saw me.

“Oh !!!” I heard Kai said before he start to run.

“YAH!!!!!!! GET BACK HERE!!!!!!” I yelled as I also started to run after him.

      After running for 5 to 10 minutes, we both got tired and stop.

“Yah, why-why are you following me?” ask Kai as he held onto his knees and bend down.

“Because of you I have to ditch the group to find you.” I said as I look at him with a glare.

“BWOH!!! Now you are blaming me?!!” yelled Kai as he stood up.

“Yes I am.” I said back to him as I was trying to control my temper.

“Shouldn’t I be blaming you, because you are the group leader?” said Kai as he look at me with a smirk.

*Oh no, he just didn’t!!!*  

      Finally, I lost my temper and started to yell my head off.

No One’s POV………

“YAH!!! BECAUSE OF YOU WE GOT LOST!!!” shouted Lena as she kicked Kai.

“YOU WERE THE ONE THAT WANTED TO FOLLOW ME!!!! SO SHUT UP!!!” shouted Kai as he also kicked Lena.

“I HAVE TO FOLLOW YOU BECAUSE I AM THE LEADER OF THE GROUP AND I AM SUPPOSE TO WATCH YOU!!!!! SO SHUT YOUR CRAP BEFORE YOU START TO TALK!!!!!” shouted Lena as she pointed at Kai.

“, JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE THE LEADER THAT DOESN’T MEANS YOU COULD YELL AT ME!!!!!! PLUS, YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO PROTECT ME, NOT GET US LOST!!!!!” shouted Kai as he got closer.

      Because of Kai’s hurtful comments, she started to run to a random place.

“Lena-ah.” Kai said as he started to run after her.

“KAI!!!!!” shouted Lena whose voice was not that far away.

“LENA!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU??!!!!” shouted Kai as he look around.

      As Kai was turning around he got hit in the back of his head, so Kai black out. But before Kai black out, he saw a man with Lena, covering and holding onto her as she was crying. Then Kai black out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So how is it so far? I hope you guys are enjoying it. I made a double update because there is nothing to do. I changed the font in chapter 1. Please comment and subsribe!!!

-littleocean