Chapter 12: 5am

Time Is Ticking

Listen to this when you are reading this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeRSXu1QE5c

 

 

Lena’s POV………

      When I woke up, I heard a lot of shouting.

“Lena, you’re wake.” I heard Tao said.

“Yeah.” I answer back as I look towards the voice.

“Kris, we don’t have to do this.” I saw Suho said as he back up.

“What is going on?” I ask Tao.

“No, you guys all like her!!! I can’t let you have her.” said Kris as he looks at everyone with his scary eyes.

“That guy name Kris have Yoona and he is threatening us.” Tao answer back as he look at Kris.

      Without thinking, I stood up and yelled out “KRIS!!!!”

“Lena, are you ok?” I heard Kai said but I ignored him and went up to Kris.

“What is Lena doing, Tao?” Suho ask Tao but Tao just shook his head.

“L-Lena.” I heard Kris said but I just slap him.

“LENA!!!” I heard Suho said as he came and got me and pull me back to the safer side.

“Kris, let Lay go.” I said calmly.

“No.” said Kris as he push the knife into Lay’s right side.

“LAY!!!!” I yelled as I tried to run to Lay but I was pulled back by Kai.

“Let me go!!!” I said as I begin to cry.

“Lena.” Kai whispers as he pull me close to him and I cried in his chest.

“Who’s next?” asked Kris as he laughed crazily as he grab onto Yoona.

“NO!!!” yelled Baekhyun as he went and tried to grab Yoona back.

      While Baekhyun and Kris were fighting over Yoona, I quietly pulled away from Kai and went to Lay.

“Lay, wake up.” I said quietly to him as I hold onto him.

“Lena………” Lay said as he carefully wipe away the tears.

“Lay, you’re going to be ok.” I said as I try to smile but I couldn’t.

“Lena, can you promise me something?” Lay ask me with tears in his eyes.

“Yes.” I said as I begin to tear up.

“No matter what happens always smile.” Lay said as he smile at me.

“Ok, I promise.” I said as I held out my pinky and so did Lay.

“Saranghae……” said Lay before he fell into a deep sleep forever.

“Lay……” I whisper as I pulled him closer to me.

“Lena, let him go.” Tao said softly as he help me get up and we walked back to the group.

      As Tao and I got back to the group, Suho was planning an escape plan.

“Ok, everyone we are going to run. Everyone is going to go their own separate way. DO NOT follow each other or else you will die faster. When I go and try to talk to Kris, tell Baekhyun about this and when I say go, all of you better run, ok?” said Suho as he look at all of us.

“Ok, what about you?” Sehun ask Suho.

“I have my own plan. So just run when I tell you guys to.” said Suho as he look down but I could tell something is not right.

“Kris, can we at least talk in private.” said Suho as he went to Baekhyun and signal us to tell Baekhyun.

“Why so all of you guys could run away? No way.” said Kris as he laughed evilly.

      After telling Baekhyun what is going to happen, Suho signal us to get ready.

“Mrs. Kim, what are you here?” Suho said as he pretend to see Mrs. Kim behind Kris, which made Kris let go of Yoona and turned around.

“RUN!!!!” Suho yelled out as he grab onto Yoona’s hand and started to run.

      With that, everyone started to run. As Kris turned back to us, he started to run after someone.

Sehun’s POV……

          As I began to run, I notice someone was running after me so I turned around and Kris was behind me with the knife in his hand.

“HOLLY !!!” I yelled out as I ran faster but it was no use because Kris have long legs.

      After running for 10 minutes, I tripped on a rock.

“Haha, you are a very fast runner there, young fella.” said Kris as he bend down to my level and stab me in the stomach a few time.

“Goodnight forever………” I heard Kris said as he ran away.

“Annyeong, EXO……” I whisper before I fell into a deep sleep.

Yoona’s POV………

      As I was running with Suho, I notice there was someone behind the tree in front of us.

“SUHO, WATCH O-“I begin but it was too late, Kris pop out and grabbed onto Suho and begin to beat Suho up.

“Yoona run!!!” Suho shouted out before Kris stab him in the chest 2 times, but I just stood there, shock to life.

“Your next.” I heard Kris said as he pulled me into a hug but the knife went inside my stomach because it was in front of him.

“Goodbye.” Kris said as he drops me.

      After 3 minutes, my vision was getting blurry. *I guess it is time to go.* I thought as I close my eyes and my soul left this world.

Tao’s POV………

          After running for so long, I decide to take a break.

“Aish, I should have got the backpack with me.” I said to myself as I took a small nap because we have been up all night.

      While I was sleeping, I feel a pain in my stomach, then my chest, and last my stomach again. When I tried to open my eyes, I couldn’t because there was a blindfold blocking my view.

“Goodnight.” I heard Kris said as I slowly drift off into my sleep again, never waking up again.

Baekhyun’s POV………

      As I was running I stepped on something and a trap snapped my right feet.

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” I yelled as I held onto my feet.

“What the heck is this?” I said as I tried to pull the trip apart but it won’t come off.

“Look who we got here.” said Kris as he look at me with a dark smile.

“Kris, why are you doing this to us?” I said.

“Because you and the other guys like Lena!!!” shouted Kris as he point the knife at me.

“Kris, what happen to the others?” I ask him politely, but inside I was scare as hell.

“I kill Sehun, Suho, Tao, and Yoona.” said Kris as he smile at me.

      When I heard the name Yoona, I turned pale.

“So I guess it is my turn now, huh?” I ask him without looking at him.

“Good guess.” Kris said as he stabbed me 5 times before he left me alone, where I could die alone.

“I’m sorry, Luhan for breaking your promise.” I said as I close my eyes.

Kai’s POV……

      As I was running, I notice there was something running behind me, so I stopped and turn around but all I saw was Lena running towards me.

“What are you doing? Hurry up and run if you want to live!!!” Lena said as she grab onto my hand and started to run with her.

      While we were running, Lena tripped, while Kris pop out of nowhere with the knife on his hand. As I was trying to help Lena get up, I got hit in the back.

“KAI!!!” I heard Lena said as she ran to me.

“Lena, if you don’t want him to die, come to me.” Kris said as he open his arm to Lena.

“How do I know that you are not going to kill me.” Lena ask as she look at him but mostly at the knife.

“Fine then.” said Kris as he threw the knife to Lena.

“Ok, bye Kai.” said Lena as she kiss me in the cheek.

“Lena, don’t!!!” I yelled at her, but Kris already came to Lena side and was hugging her. While Kris was doing that, I heard a grunt.

“Lena, how could you?” Kris said as he look down to Lena’s face.

“I’m sorry, but I have to.” said Lena as she push Kris onto the ground and stab him 3 more times before she stop.

“Lena, why………” Kris said as he slowly closes his eyes.

“Lena, are you ok?” I ask her.

“Yeah, let’s go back to the camp site before someone come after us.” said Lena as she help me up and we started to walk.

      After 10 minutes of walking, we both bump into someone by a tree.

“Opps, I’m sorry.” Lena said as he turn around and look at us.

“KAI!!! LENA!!!” shouted Chanyeol as he hug us very tight.

“Chanyeol, let us go before we die here.” I said as he finally let us go.
“D.O.!!!! CHEN!!! XIUMIN!!! I FOUND THEM!!!” Chanyeol shouted.

      After the shouting, we could see a lot of people head turning towards us.

“LENA!!!! KAI!!!” shouted Chen, Xuimin and the other seniors and juniors who was here, while D.O.’s face was like this 0o0.

“MRS. KIM!!!! WE FOUND SEHUN’S BODY.” shouted a senior as he carried Sehun lifeless body one his back with some other people helping him.

“WE ALSO FOUND SUHO AND YOONA!!!” shouted a junior as he and this other senior help him carry Suho and Yoona.

“WE ALSO FOUND LUHAN AND THIS OTHER BOY’S BODY!!!” shouted a group of seniors.

“I FOUND TAO!!!” shouted a teacher as he carried Tao.

“Baekhyun’s body is here.” said Lin as Chanyeol went to help her get Baekhyun’s body.

“Mrs. Kim, there is another unknown body here.” said a senior as he dragged Kris body.

“OK, EVERYONE BE QUIET!!! WHOEVER FIND A BODY BRING IT IN FRONT OF ME.” shouted out Mrs. Kim before she took out her cellphone to call the police.

      When the police arrived, it was 6:00am.

“Ms. Hwang and Mr. Kim, please tell us what happen.” a police officer ask Lena and me.

“Ok, it all started when…………” Lena said.

      After Lena explained the things that happened to her, it was my turn to tell.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HATE THE ENDING!!!! I am so sorry for what happened to Suho, Baekhyun, Luhan, Tao, Sehun, Lay, Kris, and Yoona but my stories never end happily or someone important will always have to die. I am starting a new story call A Battle For You. The main characters in this story is You and Park Jisu from Dalmatian. THe bad guy and girl is Kim Eli from U-KISS and another OC.

 

Here is the foreword:

 

“JUST BECAUSE WE ARE POOR, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HELP US!!!!” Jisu shouted as he held onto his little sister body, outside the hospital in the rain.

“I am sorry, sir. There is no more room.” said the nurse as she walk away.

“Oppa, it’s ok.” said Sophie, Jisu’s little sister, sadly.

“Ani, there have to another hospital open.” said Jisu, before he pick up Sophie and start running to another hospital.

“WATCH OUT!!!!!!” shouted a middle age woman on the other side of the street as Jisu cross the street without looking.

“OPPA!!!” Sophie shouted as she buried herself into Jisu’s chest.

CRASH!!!!!
        After the car crash into Jisu and Sophie, the owner of the car drives away in a very fast speed.

“Sophie………” Jisu said as he tries to reach out to Sophie but before he could, another car came and…………

 

 

Hope you read it!!!! THANK TO THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!