Chapter 5: 10pm

Time Is Ticking

Listen to this while reading this chapter:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGMX_rEoTaM

 

      Lay’s POV………

       While I was walking back home, it was really dark. As I was walking, I feel someone following and looking at me.

*Don’t turn around Lay. Don’t turn around Lay. Don’t turn around Lay.* I kept on telling myself in my head.

      After walking around for like 5 minutes, I hide behind a tree so I could look at the person that was following me.

“Where in the heck did he went??!!!” I heard a familiar voice said.

*KAI!!!* I screamed in my head.

“Hyung, where are you?” I heard Kai said as he turns around to find me.

“What do you want?” I ask him as I came out of my hiding place.

      Out of nowhere, Kai came charging towards me.

“YAH!!!! KAI, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING??!!! " I said as I got hit.

“WHERE IS LENA??!!!” Kai shouted at me as he was on top of me, hitting me.

“HOW SHOULD I KNOW??!!!” I shout as I flip him over and now I am on top of him.

“Kai, you give me no choice.” I whisper to him as I started to hit him.

      After 3 minutes of hitting, I finally stop because Kai and I was out of energy.

“I am sorry, Kai.” I said to Kai, then I got up and started to run away as fast as I can.

“HYUNG!!!!” I hear Kai scream as I ran away.

         Kai’s POV……

“HYUNG!!!!” I shouted after Lay, who started to run.

“AISH!!!! THIS HURTS!!!!” I shouted my head off as I got sit up.

“This is definitely waste of time.” I said as I got up and I started to walk but sometime I was stumbling.

      As I was walking, I saw a light a little bit far away.

*Could this be where Lay and his brother lives at.* I thought to myself as I walk to it.

      While I was walking, I was having this bad feeling about this place.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, littleocean is back again. To be honest, it takes more time looking for a song that goes with this chapter then just writing this chapter. I hope you are enjoying this chapter and please do subscribe and comment. Thank you to those that subscribed and comment!!!