Chapter 7: 12am

Time Is Ticking

Listen to this while reading this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeuF3iEUG3Y

 

No One’s POV………

      While Kai was walking towards the house, he steps on something that was like a mouth that snapped onto his right feet.

“AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” Kai shouted as he fell onto the ground while holding his leg.

      Meanwhile, Lena woke up to the darkness again, but this time she was tied up.

“HELP ME!!!!” Lena shouted as she tries to get out of the ropes.

      While Lena and Kai was having their own problems, Kris and Lay got to their plans.


“Ok Lay, just go protect Lena and don’t let her escape.” Kris said as he got a flashlight.

“Ok, hyung. Good luck.” Lay told Kris as he set off to the house.

“You too, Lay.” Kris said as he went off.

      When Lay got to the house, he heard a man voice screaming. *Who could be here.* Lay thought as he went to look for the person that was screaming. *It can’t be Lena because she is a girl.* As Lay was hiding and looking at the person he saw a familiar outfit and hair. *It can’t be!!!* thought Lay as he ran into the house and shut it quietly because he doesn’t want Kai to know that he is in here.

“HELP ME!!!!” Lay heard someone yelling again.

“Lena, are you here?” Lay said as he searches the place.

      After searching the place for 5 minutes, he bump into something.

“OUCH!!!” Lay heard someone said.

“Lena?” ask Lay as he held onto Lena and untie her.

“Kai!!! I thought you were never going to come.” said Lena as she hug Lay tightly, while he just froze there.

“Kai, why are you not answering me?” said Lena as she look at Lay but it wasn’t Kai.

“WHO ARE YOU???!!!! WHY ARE YOU HERE??!!! HELP M-“ said Lena before Lay cover .

“Kris send me to protect you.” Lay said quietly.

“Bho nis Cripy?” Lena tried to say.

“Oh sorry.” said Lay as he uncovers Lena mouth, “What were you saying?”

“Who is Kris?” ask Lena.

“The person that kidnap you.” Lay answered.

“Oh, nice name. How did you know my name?”

“Kris told me.”

“How did he know my name?”

“Your nametag.”

“Oh yeah. Hehe, sorry.”

“It’s ok.”

“What’s yours?”

“My what?”

“Name.”

“Lay.”

“Oh, what a unique name.”

“I know.”

“So what are you doing here?”

“I need to take you to a safer place.”

“Why?”

“Because I say so.”

“Fine then.”

“Let’s go.”

“Ok.”

      After the conversation, Lay and Lena made their way through the back door while Kai was at the front door trying to calm down. Meanwhile Kris was looking around for Kai.

“Aish!!!! Where could this punk be?” said Kris as he talk to himself.

*I should try another place.* thought Kris as he started to walk to a different place.

          Lay’s POV………

*ACHOO!!!* sneezed Lena.

“Are you ok?” I ask Lena.

“Yeah." *ACHOO!!!* said Lena before she sneezes again.

“Yeah, right.” I said to Lena as I touch her forehead and she flinched.

“You got a cold.” I told her, “Are you cold?”

“Yeah, kind of.” Lena admitted as she pulled her jacket closer to her body.

“Ok.” I said as I took of my jacket and put it on her.

 

(This is what Lay is wearing without the jacket)

 

 

“Aren’t you cold, too?” Lena asks me.

“Ani.” I said as I began to walk, without helping Lena.

      As Lena was beginning to walk she fell down.

“Owww!!!” Lena shouted.

“Are you ok?” I ask her with a worried look.

      But Lena only shook her head with tears in her eyes.

“What happen?” I ask her.

      But again she kept quiet not wanting to talk.

“Can I touch it?” I ask Lena again.

      But, Lena shook her head.

“Can you walk?”

No answer but Lena did shook her head again with tears falling, one by one.

“Don’t cry, Lena-ah. I am here. Hurry get on my back, I’ll carry you.” I told Lena as I wipe her tears away, and then I turn my back to her.

“Get on before leave you here.” I told Lena.

“Ok.” I hear Lena whisper as she quickly got on my back.

      While I was carrying Lena, Lena told me, “Lay, I’m sorry.”

“What for?” I ask her back.

“For troubling you.”

“It’s ok.”

      With that I continued to carry Lena, until we came to the house where Kris and I live in. Because Lena was sleeping, I lay her on the bed and tie her hands and feet together.

“I’m sorry, Lena.” I whisper before I got out of the room and left to look for Kai, too.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, readers. I am so sorry for not updating on Friday and Saturday because I was busy sleeping and writing a new story about Dalmatian. Just to tell you, there is only 12 chapters in this story because the contest is almost over. I am sorry if the song is kind of boring in the beginning but at 0:46 and on, it is a very nice part to listen to. Please subscribe and comment!!!!

^littleocean^