Chapter 10: 3am

Time Is Ticking

Listen to this when you are reading this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO83qvKaoSM

 

Baekhyun’s POV………

      After removing the rope, I noticed there was a lot of blood that was coming out from both of Lena’s wrist.

“Lena, are you ok?” I asked her, but it didn’t seem as if she didn’t even hear me.

*Ok, now I am getting really worry.*

“LENA!!!” I yelled as I caught her body that was falling.

“Lena, wake up!!!” I yelled again as Suho, Tao, Sehun, and Luhan came to Lena and me.

“What happen?” Luhan ask as he looks around.

“We were removing the rope from Lena’s wrist but I guess she is losing too much blood that she black out.” said Sehun as he look at Luhan in disgust.

“Boy, you would want to move that face before I remove it forever it from you.” said Luhan as he clutched his teeth together.

“Yah!!! It is not time to fight!!!” Suho as he came in between Luhan and Sehun.

“Tao, please help Baekhyun, while I lecture these two.” Suho said to Tao.

“Ok, hyung.” said Tao as he went to Baekhyun.

“Hyung, what should I do?” Tao ask me.”

“Go get me some towels or anything that can stop the blood.” I said as I hugged onto Lena tightly.

      With that Toa went into the bathroom and got a small towel and brought it back to me.

“Thank you, Tao.” I said as he just nod and went away to help Suho.

“SUHO HYUNG!!!!” I shouted out.

“Yeah, Baekhyun. What do you need?” Suho ask as he came in with Luhan and Sehun, holding onto their one of their ears.

“We need to find Kai quickly and leave this place, she is losing too much blood.” I said as I carried Lena bridal style.

“Ok, everyone get ready. If there is any fighting, you will definitely regret doing    it.” said Suho as he look at Luhan and Sehun.

      After getting some more towels, food, and water, we finally left the house nad just went to a random direction. After 10 minutes of walking, we finally heard some talking ahead of us.

“Did you guys hear that?” Tao ask as he look at us.

“Yeah.” replied Sehun as he turned pale.

“Ok, everyone go hide behind a tear but it have to be 2 trees apart from the other person at the other tree. And for Lena, leave her here, we will come back for her. We don’t want Lena to get hurt.” said Suho as he looked at me.

“Baekhyun, hurry we need to see if this is Kai or not. We will come back for her.” said Sehun as he pat my back.

“Ok.” I replied before I set her down against a tree.

“Hurry up!!!” whispered Tao, who is nearby.

“Ok.” mouthed Sehun as he went to a tree.

      As we all positioned ourselves to the tree, we heard talking and a female crying. When I moved closer to see who was over there, I saw Kai on the ground holding onto his feet, while I see a young man holding onto Yoona with a pocketknife one her neck, and last I see another young man yelling at the man who is holding Yoona.

“Kris, you don’t have to do this.” I heard the guy said to the guy named Kris, who was holding onto Yoona.

“Lay, this is all your fault!!! If you didn’t fall in love with Lena, none of this would have happen!!!” Kris said to the other man named Lay.

*What the heck!!!! What is going on?!!! They all like Lena!!!* I thought as I furrowed my eyebrow.

“YOONA!!! LET HER GO YOU !!!” I heard a familiar voice said.

“Oh, .” I heard Suhun said.

“What’s wrong?” I whisper to him.

      Without looking at me, Sehun just pointed to the people in front of us.

*WHAT THE !!!* I thought as my eyes also grew big.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!! There is only 2 more chapters until this story is over. I hope everyone is enjoying this story!!!! For the song that I putted for this chapter is from the movie The Young Warrior of the Yang Clan. This is one of my top 3 favorite Chinese movies.I am sorry but for this chapter, I did not edit it because my sister need to use the computer right now. Goodbye and Goodnight!!!!