Chapter 3: 8pm

Time Is Ticking

Listen to this song while reading this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9PglRmOUDU 

 

Kai’s POV……

       After 15 minutes of blacking out, I finally woke up to the dark.

“Aish. My head hurts. What happen? Why am I on the ground?” I ask myself as I look around me.

      Just then, I saw Lena’s backpack on the ground near me.

*Lena? Why is Lena here?*

“Oh !!!! LENA!!!” I started to shout after a few minutes of thinking what happen.

“LENA!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU??!!!” I kept on yelling as I grab Lena’s backpack and wore it on my back.

      After 7 minutes of searching, I decided to rest.

“It’s all my fault. It’s all my fault. It’s all my FAULT!!!” I yelled as I clutch onto my hair and shook my head.

      When I came back to my sense, I notice it was really dark and cold. After looking at sun go down, I look for the flashlight in Lena’s backpack.

*Found it!!!*

      Just as I flash the light in front of me, there was a guy there. Because of the light, he fell backward and covered his eyes.

“I am so sorry!!! Are you ok?” I ask the man on the ground as I shook him.

“It’s ok. I'm sorry that I bother you.” said the man as he got up and started to walk away but he tripped on a rock.

“I think you should stay here for a while before you get hurt more.” I told the man as I helped him to a rock where he could sit and rest.

“I’m Kai.” I said as I got him some water.

“I’m Lay. Thank you.” said the guy named Lay as he grab the water and start to drink the water.

“What are you doing out here in the woods?” ask Lay.

“The seniors and juniors at my high school are on a camping trip, so we choose to come here as the place where we are going to camp at.”

“Oh.”

“How about you?”

“I live here.”

“Here? Are you serious?”

“Yeah.”

“Where are your parents?”

“They died when I was young.”

“Sorry.”

“It’s ok.”

“Do you live here alone?”

“Ani. I live here with my friend or my brother.”

“Oh, at least you’re not lonely.”

“Yeah, but I get bored living here.”

“Oh yeah!!! Did you by a chance saw a girl here with a guy?”

“Ani.”

“Oh, thank you anyways.”

      With that, Kai and Lay began to open up to each other and talk for 45 minutes.

“Well, I guess I have to leave now.” said Lay as he got up.

“Ok, thank you hyung for talking to me today.” I said as I also got up and shook his hand.

“What are you doing?” ask Lay as he look at our hands, that is still together.

“Shaking your hand. Why?” I ask as I give him an awkward look.

“What does shaking hands have to do with this?” ask Lay as look at Kai with a shy look,

“Shaking your hand is like saying that it was nice meeting you but you are not actually saying it.” I told Lay.

“Oh, thank you Kai. I learned a lot today because of you. Thank you.” said Lay as he bow.

“It’s ok, I am so happy that I met you today.” I told Lay with a smile that was rarely seen by anyone but my close friends.

“Bye, Kai. I hope we meet again.” said Lay as started to walk away.

“Annyeong, Lay hyung.” I whispered as I look at Lay’s back.

      After 5 minutes Lay left, I start to follow my plans.

*If Lay have another brother, maybe he took Lena without Lay knowing.* I thought as I began to follow Lay footsteps.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeonghaseyo, littleocean here. I hope you are enjoying this fanfic. Please subscribe and comment. More comments and subscribers give me more engery to think and type mmore.