Chapter 11: 4am

Time Is Ticking

Listen to this when you are reading this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMO9uDuaSxA

 

No One POV……

“Luhan, you are so stupid!!!” Suho said as he got up and went to the group of people.

“Hyung, should we go?” Sehun asks Baekhyun and Tao.

“Yeah, but Tao stay here and protect Lena.” Baekhyun told Sehun and Tao as Sehun went to Baekhyun and they came out.

“LUHAN!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??” Kai shouted.

“To save Yoona, of course.” Luhan said without looking at Kai.

“LUHAN!!!” shouted Suho as he came and grab Luhan by the back of his collar.

“LET ME GO!!!!” shouted Luhan as he turned around and punch Suho in the face and ran off to Yoona.

“SUHO!!!! ARE YOU OK???!!!” Sehun shouted as he came to Suho side.

“Yeah, Baekhyun go get Kai, Yoona, and Luhan back before something happens.” said Suho before he spit out some blood.

“Ok.” Baekhyun said as he got up and ran to Luhan.

“LUHAN, ARE YOU CRAZY??!!!” Baekhyun yelled at Luhan.
“No, I am not.” said Luhan as he tried to calm down.

“Come closer and this girl here will die.” said Kris as he press the knife closer to .

“KRIS, PUT THAT KNIFE DOWN!!!” Lay shouted as he went to help Kai get up.

“Make me.” said Kris as he smirked and kiss Yoona’s neck.

      At that moment, Luhan snapped and ran to Kris but Kris was faster and Kris stab him in the stomach.

“LUHAN!!!” Baekhyun, Suho, Sehun, Yoona and Kai shouted at the same time.

      While everyone was shouting Luhan name, Tao was trying to cover his mouth, so no one can hear him yelling, too.

“Luhan, if you die I will kill Yoona in front of you.” Baekhyun threaten Luhan as he held onto Luhan bloody body.

“Hyung, please don’t.” said Luhan as he tightly held onto Baekhyun arm.

“I won’t if you’re not going to die.” said Baekhyun as he began to tear up.

“Hyung, can you please do me a favor?” Luhan ask Baekhyun before he started to spit out blood.

“Yeah.” answered Baekhyun as he wept away his tears.

“Get Yoona back……” said Luhan before he fell into a deep sleep forever.

“LUHAN!!!!” shouted Baekhyun as he held onto Luhan’s lifeless body tightly.

“KRIS!!! YOU MONSTER!!!” shouted Lay as he went to Baekhyun with Kai.

“That is what you get for liking Lena and getting closer to me.” Kris said without any emotion.

“Luhan hyung……” said Sehun as he kneels in front of Luhan and started to cry.

“Sehun, he is not with us anymore.” said Suho as he pat Sehun’s back.

“Lay, whose team are you on?” ask Kris.

“Theirs.” Lay simply said without looking at him.

      Out of nowhere, Kris pushed Yoona away and grabbed Lay and started to hit him.

“LAY!!! KRIS, LET HIM GO!!!” shouted Yoona as she grabbed onto Kris’s arm but he push her away again.

“Yoona, are you ok?” ask Sehun as he helped Yoona get up.

“Yeah.” said Yoona.

“Someone go help Lay!!!” yelled Sehun out.

“Ok.” said Baekhyun and Suho as they stood up and went.

“Anyone step closer, I will stab him.” said Kris as he held onto Lay with the knife pointing at Lay’s right side.

“Kris, we don’t have to do this.” said Suho calmly as he back up.

“No, you guys all like her!!! I can’t let you have her.” said Kris as he looks at everyone with his scary eyes.

“KRIS!!!!” shouted a voice that shocked everyone.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers, I am so sad that this story only have one more chapter until it ends. I am sorry that I didn't edit this chapter because I am too tired. I can't wait until the contest is over because I havea new fanfic that I have in mind and it is inspired by Dalmatain song E.R. The main characters are You, Jisu (Dalmatian), and Eli (U-KISS). Oh yeah, I am sorry about Luhan. I didn't want to use him because I hate him but it just happens. About the song that I used for this chapter is one of my top favorite sad song because it was so sad, so because the song match this chapter, I use this song. Anyways please subscribe and comment!!!! Please read my first fanfic too: Just To Get A Soul, You Are Using Me. 

 

littleocean