Chapter 4: 9pm

Time Is Ticking

Listen to this when you are reading this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrCuM6u74BI

 

Lena’s POV…………

      After seeing Kai blacking out, I started to fight back at the man but it was no use. He was too strong.

“Let go of me!!! Please……” I said before I started to cry.

“It’s ok.” I heard the guy said as he came down to my height and carried me.

      When he started to carry me, bridal style, I was shock because no one has ever carried me like that since I was 6 years old.

“You could put me down.” I said as I look at him.

“Ok.” He said before he put me down.

*What the heck!!! That was inspected.* I thought as I look at him with an annoying face on.

“What do you want me to carry you?” ask the man with an eyebrow up.

“Ani!!!” I said as I look at him with a blush on my face.

      As I look down in embarrassment, I heard him chuckled.

“Let’s go.” I heard him say.

      With that I follow him. After 5 minutes, I tripped because of the darkness and a big rock was in my way.

“APA!!!” I yelled as I whimper.

“Are you ok?” ask the man.

“Do I look ok??!!!” I told him.

“Yeah.” said the guy as he smirks.

      But after the smirk, he notices the tears in my eyes. Since I also notice him looking at me, I turn away.

“I’m sorry.” I heard him whisper as he looks at the big cut on my knee, and my ankle.

“It’s ok.” I said as I sniff.

      After looking at the cuts, he touches it. Then, he pulled me closer to him because he knew I was going to cry loud.

“APA!!!” I shouted as I hit his chest.

“LET ME GO!!!!” I shouted at him as I hit him but I broke down and stop hitting him, but I was actually getting closer to him.

“I’m sorry.” I heard him saying that over and over again as he hugs me tightly.

      After 10 minutes of crying, I fell asleep.

      The Guy’s POV………

      When I touched Lena’s cuts, she started to cry, but before she could, I pull her closer to my chest, where she could cry.

“APA!!!” I heard Lena shout as she hits my chest, but after a while, she slowly stops and started to cry.

      When she stops hitting me, I kept on saying I was sorry. After 10 minutes, Lena finally stops crying and fell asleep. After another 5 minutes, of keeping quiet, I look Lena. Out of nowhere, I couldn’t control myself and I began to touch her soft face with the back of my hand.

“So cute.” I said as I softly position her into a bridal style and I carried her home because it was really dark now.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeonghaseyo, littleocean is here. I hope everyone is enjoying this fanfic. Please subscribe and comment.