Chapter 9: 2am

Time Is Ticking

Listen to this when you are reading this chapter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYO9T7hNAIQ

 

Lay’s POV……     

       After 2 minutes of covering Yoona, the punch never came. As I let go of Yoona, she held onto tightly not wanting to let go of me.

“Yoona, you can let me go.” I said softly as I try to get her grip of my shirt.

“No, I’m too scare.” I heard Yoona whisper before she started to cry.

“Yoona, help me look for the flashlight.” I said as I pat her back.

“I have one in my backpack.” said Yoona as she let go of me and got out the flashlight.

      After getting the flashlight, I turn it on. In the distance I could see Kai on top of something or someone.

“Kai?” I said as I got up with Yoona behind me.

“LAY!!! HELP ME!!!” I heard a Kris said.

“Lay, don’t!!! He tried to kill you.” Kai said as he punches Kris in the jaw.

“LAY!!!!!” Kris shouted.

“Hyung, I’m sorry.” I said as I look down.

“LAY!!! Are you seriously teaming up with him?” Kris asks as he blocks Kai’s punches.

“Yes. I am sorry.” I said as I went next to Kai.

“Why? Is it because of me? Kai? Yoona? Or Lena?” Kris ask as he got punch by Kai when Kai heard his name.

“Lena.” I said.

      With that answer, everyone stop whatever they were doing and look at me.

“Le-Lena??!!!” Yoona said as she has a what-in-the-heck face on.

“Yeah.” I said as I blush a little.

“You like her?” I heard Kai said.

“Yeah.” I answer back.

“I guess we are not brothers now.” Kris said as he push Kai and punch him.

“KAI!!!” Yoona shouted before she got pulled by the hair and was held captive by Kris.

“KRIS!!! She is not part of this!!!” I said back angrily.

“It is either Yoona or Lena. Who do you pick?” said Kris as he took out a pocketknife from his pocket.

“Kris, why are you doing this?” Kai ask as he was on the ground holding onto his feet because of his injury by the trap.

“Because Lena is only mine and no one can have her, but me. If I can’t have her then no one could.” said Kris as he pull the pocketknife closer to Yoona’s neck.

“Umma. Appa. Please help me.” Yoona whisper as her tears fell.

 

Lena’s POV……

Meanwhile, at the house, Lena was already awake and was trying to get out of the ropes.

“Lay, you .” I whisper as I started to cry.

“Kai, where in the heck are you?” I said as I got half of my right hand out.

“LENA!!!!! ARE YOU HERE??!!!” I heard a couple of voices outside the house.

“I’M HERE!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!” I yelled.

“Lena.” I heard a familiar voice whisper.

“Baekhyun. Please help me.” I said as I look up at him.

“SUHO!!! LUHAN!!! TAO!!! COME HERE!!!” Baekhyun yelled as he carefully took my hand and wipe away the blood.

“LENA!!!!” Tao yelled as he came in running and hug me tightly.

“TAO!!! You, pabo!!!” Suho said as he took Tao away.

“Lena, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have let you come here alone.” Sehun said as he look down at his feet.

“It’s ok.” I said to him softly.

“Lena, did you see Yoona? We can’t find her anywhere.” Luhan said as he looks inside the bathroom and the closet.

“Pabo!!! We are supposed to worry about Lena right now. Not Yoona.” Suho said as he slightly hit Luhan’s head.

“Whatever.” snapped Luhan as he went outside.

“Sorry, Lena. You do know that he cares a lot about Yoona.” said Tao as he shook his head.

“It’s ok.” I said but I was still sad.

“Lena, this will hurt a bit, so just don’t kill me after this.” Baekhyun said as he look softly into my eyes.

“Ok, I promise.” I said as everyone came closer to look at Baekhyun and me.

“Are you ready?” said Baekhyun as he held onto my hand, while Suho held onto the rope.

“Wait, can Tao and Sehun hug me?” I ask shyly.

“Anything for pretty noona.” said Sehun as he hugged me tightly on the right, while Tao took the left.

“Is everyone ready?” Suho ask.”

“Yes.” everyone said.

“On the count of 3. 1………2………3!!!!!” shouted Suho as he pulled the rope, while Baekhyun held onto my hand tighly, and Tao and Sehun hug me.

“Ok.” said Suho as he threw the rope somewhere.

“Lena, are you ok?” Baekhyun ask but I was too dizzy to hear him.

“LENA!!!” yelled Baekhyun as he caught my body before I fell.

“Lena, wake up!!!” I heard Baekhyun said before I slowly fell asleep or black out.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Littleocean is back!!!! I am so sorry for not updating for 2 days because I was lazy and busy doing things. As you can see, Suho, Baekhyun, Luhan, Tao, and Sehun appeared in this chapter because I want this story not only to be about Kris, Lena, Kai, Yoona, and Lay so I added Suho, Baehyun, Luhan, Tao, and Sehun. In chapter 10, 11, and 12, Suho, Baekhyun, Luhan, Tao, and Sehun is still going to appear because I also want more drama. In the last chapter, the other EXO members will also appear too. Last, for the song that I putted for you to hear is call Angel by EXO. So for this song, dstmaye mixed the Korena nad Chinese verison together to make this song. I LOVE THIS SONG!!!! It is very nice. She did a great job at doing this.

(P.S. dstmaye is not a AFF member but a Youtube member. Also, sorry for the long Author note.)