Chapter 1: 6pm

Time Is Ticking

No One’s POV……

“APA!!!!” shouted a girl at the back off the line.

“Lin, are you ok?” ask Kai as he helped her up.

“Ne, thank you Sunbae.” Lin said as she blush and walked to Lena, the group leader.

“LIN!!! WHY ARE YOU BLEEDING??!!!” shouted out Lena as she bends down and took out a Band-Aid and put it carefully on Lin’s right leg.

“It’s ok, Sunbae. I just trip over there.”  said Lin as she cutely pointed to the place where she fell.
“Ok.” said Lena as she Lin helped walk.

“Ok, everyone it is 6:15 pm and since we are not even close to the camp site, please keep together as a group. If you need use the restroom, come to one of the leaders and we will all stop, then you and your leader will go somewhere behind the bushes and trees to pee or go do number 2. Do anyone have a question?” ask Mrs. Kim as she look at everyone, who is laughing quietly when Mrs. Kim mention number 2.

“Ok, then. Please keep close together and we will arrive at the camp site in no time.” said Mrs. Kim as she walk with the other 4 teachers.

      After every 15 minutes, the whole group would stop and take a break. It was 6:45 pm, when the group stopped again for the third time.

“Mrs. Kim, when will we get to the camp site?” Yoona ask Mrs. Kim as she sat down on a rock, which is next to EXO.

“In like 5 or 10 more minutes.” said Mrs. Kim as she counts her group.

      While Lena was counting her group, she noticed she was missing a person.

“Where is Kai?” Lena asks Sehun, one of Kai’s best friends.  

“He went to pee.” said Sehun as his other friends snickered.

“BWOH!!!” shouted Lena as she grab onto Sehun's collar.

“Yah Lena-ah, everyone is looking at us.” Sehun said quietly as he tried to get Lena’s grip off.

“Which way did he went?” whispered Lena to Sehun, as she tries to calm down.

“That way.” said Sehun as he point to some trees at the back of them.

“Ok, do not tell anyone that I went off to find Kai. If you guys are leaving, just leave without us, ok?” said Lena as she checks her backpack for her things.

“Ok, whatever. Just find Kai before we get caught.” answered Sehun as he turn away.

“Ok.” said Lena as she looks around before she went into the woods.

“Good luck, Lena-ah.” whisper Sehun as he look at Lena’s back.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     So how is the story so far? If you are wondering why I post Chapter 1 today is because PickledBeauty changed the rule. The rule is that I can post the chapters on any day but everything have to be posted by the end of this mouth, so I will try to post one chapter a day. I am sorry that this chapter is short but some of the other chapters are also short. If you notice anything, the title of the chapter is Chapter 1: 6pm because for this story, every chapter is a hour because this story is only taking place in one night, so I am trying to make this story long because I don't want a oneshot.

-littleocean