Coffee incident

Romance Airline

Yuri’s POV

It was after take-off and the seatbelt sign has just been switched off.

‘Time to give out the head-sets for the inflight entertainment’ Seohyun whispered and we stood up to distribute them out.

 

I was distributing the last head-set to the last passenger. He was a middle-aged man. Not very attractive but looks quite rich. He eyed me which made me uncomfortable.

 

‘Thank you miss’ he said in a tone which I could not distinguish.

‘Your welcome’ I replied as I passed him the headset.

I felt him touch my hands.

‘What soft hands you have’ he complimented with a ert smile on his face, tempting to be smacked.

Act professional, Yuri

‘Thank you sir. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to go. Please feel free to approach any of our staff for help’ I replied.

-------------------

 

I was making coffee at the ‘kitchen’ for a passenger when I felt an arm grab my waist.

‘Hello there Miss’ I heard a familiar voice whisper to my ear.

I turned and saw that same ert guy.

‘Hello Sir. If you don’t mind, please keep your hands to yourself’ I replied, trying to keep my cool.

‘Ooohh.. Playing hard to get huh?’ he asked before taking out his wallet.

‘How much are you worth for a night?’ he asked with that same disgusting ert smile on his face.

The nerve!

I splashed the hot coffee on his face.

‘Ouch!’ he exclaimed.

‘I’m sorry sir. But I am not included in the price of your ticket’ I said, angrily.

 

‘Yuri’ I heard a stern voice call from behind me.

‘What did you do?’ Hoya asked.

‘I just did something that this jerk deserves’ I replied.

‘ARE YOU HER SENIOR? I WANT TO COMPLAIN! SEE WHAT SHE DID TO ME!’ the jerk said, angry.

‘I’m sorry sir’ Hoya apologised.

‘No! I want her to apologise to me. This is all her fault! How are you going to deal with my clothes?’ he asked.

‘Yuri, apologise’ Hoya ordered.

‘No’ I replied.

‘I’m not in the wrong why should I apologise?’ I asked.

 

He pulled me closer to him.

‘It’s part of your job. Just do it’ he whispered in a threatening manner.

‘I’m sorry sir ‘I apologised to the jerk.

‘But I can’t guarantee that I won’t do that again’ I continued.

‘IS THIS HOW YOU TRAIN YOUR STEWARDESS? UNBELIEVABLE! NEVER FLYING THIS AIRLINE AGAIN!’ he said loudly, making sure everyone in his cabin heard him.

 

Hoya glared at me before going off to console the jerk.

What the heck, its not my fault! Why glare at me?